The Great European Holiday Experiment

Hi all. I'm here to announce my brand new experiment where everyone could participate if they want.

What does the experiment hold in?
Holiday. A lot. To be precise on what must be done, holiday through the first possible season of your European country of choice except San Marino. Then do it again and again. You'll create a history of a single season, with twists and turns every time you reload. I will keep track in a neat sheet in Excel so you could always take a look and see if any club is the standout champ or always get relegated.

Setup Screen
-First select the European country you want that someone else is not currently active in. We are excluding San Marino from this experiment for the sole reason that it's the only European league with a significantly different competition structure, having knockouts after a group stage instead of a normal round robin or split league. It's hard to keep track of league position that way, so please pick one of the 54 other leagues.
-Only load the top division of said country. Nothing else.
-Choose for an advanced player count, select a large database and under the tab, add the country you'll experiment in, and finally tick the 'Players from top division clubs' box for full immersion.
-Advanced options are as follows:
image.thumb.png.4c2f1782466faefbe5a19b6e430339ad.png

Adding players to playable teams is crucial for the small countries, where not every team could field a full 11 (or fill the bench for that matter) with no grays. Disabling the first transfer window allows for slightly more consistent results with other people as teams aren't as able to transfer players in or out at the beginning, especially in the big money leagues.
-The game start date is the 'Start Of *blank* Season' to keep the transfers even more minimal and gives a swifter experience getting into the nitty gritty of it all.

In-Game Setup
1. Add a manager. Totally irrelevant who or what.
2. Make sure the detail level of the top division of your country is set to it's maximum, and everything else to 'None'.
3. Holiday/spacebar to the day before the league starts.
4. Save and exit the game.
5. Backup your save file, give it a name so you could recognize the difference.
6. Re-enter the save.
7. Holiday to the day after the league ends. You can find it under the 'Rules' tab of your competition.
8. Share a picture of the full league table, among other findings you may find interesting to keep the experiment entertaining.
9. Rinse and repeat, remember to specify how many times you have simulated in every post.

My Role
To make this all worth it, the post below is where all stats will go. Whenever someone updates their season, so will I. What I will write down is the amount of times a club has finished in a surden position, among with a few records including highest/lowest points tally and best/worst goal difference.

Rules
-Every FM or FMT that can follow these rules with next to no problem is allowed in the case of default leagues.
-Only @claassen's Megapack may be used as extra league database. This means that countries only available in the Megapack are only viable options from FM17 onwards.
-Please specify whether you are using the Megapack in conjunction with the default leagues or not. Leagues included in it do not have this neccesity.
-Only cosmetic changes are allowed otherwise, as long as they allow the league table to be viewed in full at all times.
-If one person has already started an experiment in a specific country in a specific FM version, please make sure to pick another one to reduce repetitiveness.
-Any suspicion of cheating may mean your part of the experiment has failed and traces will be removed. Feel free to return anytime though if you can keep to the afromentioned!

With all that said and done, enjoy the ride and let chaos ensue!

Stats 'n Records:

Faroe Islands by @Minuy600

Spoiler

Game: FM18
Seasons: 2
Finishing Positions

1st

Vikingur Gøta (1) (#1)
B36 (1) (#2)

2nd
Skála (1) (#1)
Vikingur Gøta (1) (#2)

3rd
B36 (1) (#1)
NSÍ (1) (#2)

4th
EB/Streymur (1) (#1)
07 Vestur (1) (#2)

5th
KÍ (2) (#1, #2)

6th
HB (1) (#1)
EB/Streymur (1) (#2)

7th
07 Vestur (1) (#1)
Skála (1) (#2)

8th
NSÍ (1) (#1)
ÍF (1) (#2)

9th
TB/FCS/Royn (2) (#1, #2)

10th
ÍF (1) (#1)
HB (1) (#2)

Records
Most Games Won: 18 (B36, #2)
Least Games Won: 3 (ÍF, #1)
Most Games Drew: 10 (07 Vestur, #1) (ÍF, #2)
Least Games Drew: 2 (Skála, #1) (B36, #2)
Most Games Lost: 21 (ÍF, #1)
Least Games Lost: 6 (B36, #1) (Víkingur Gøta and NSÍ, #2)

Most Goals For: 61 (KÍ, #1)
Least Goals For: 25 (ÍF, #2)
Most Goals Against: 60 (NSÍ, #1)
Least Goals Against: 28 (NSÍ, #2)
Best Goal Difference: 29 (B36, #2)
Worst Goal Difference: -28 (HB, #2)

Most Points: 56 (B36, #2)
Least Points: 12 (ÍF, #1)
League Won By Most Points: 3 (B36, #2)
League Won By Least Points: 0 (Víkingur Gøta, #1)
Last By Most Points: 10 (ÍF, #1)
Last By Least Points: 6 (HB, #2)

Most Records: B36, ÍF (6)
Least Records: EB/Streymur, TB/FCS/Royn (0)

To kick things off, my choice of country will be...

image.png.ad06e771582ed2815d53778edfd5418c.png

Why wouldn't I pick the Faroe Islands?  A lovely small league, similar to Iceland but with crucial differences here and there (three fixture rounds instead of two being the most prominent one), and my sheer interest for small but relatively modern island groups got me convinced. The Eredivisie would've been my go-to league, were it not the game doesn't really like it for some reason, and lags like crazy. First simulation will follow suit!

Season #1 - Faroe Islands - Effodeildin

image.thumb.png.782065831a15ca287d1df16fdfffb0b6.png

We start with a very, very, VERY tight first simulation. The image speaks for itself really. I have no words. A single goal in what was probably an unimportant match eventually decide the league where B36 bottle it on the final day, being just a single point behind. Below that it was a little less exciting, ÍF will be tough to be as first record holder of lowest points total. Crazy!

(Optionally you could put new records here, however it's purely for helping me update the second post quicker. Your choice.)

Season #2 - Faroe Islands - Effodeildin

image.thumb.png.f4914a3b57790d34b931ea46159e2392.png

Where the last simulation was completely and utterly bonkers, this time it's a little less complicated. B36 get the title they missed out on in season 1, while NSÍ and Skála swap places, kind of.

Archived