Last World Cup for...?

Baptista_8

There was talk of a couple of Belgian players retiring from the NT after the world cup (Dembele being one of the rumoured ones) but none confirmed yet.
Apart from Defour & Nainggolan (sigh), they won't play for us anymore.

1 hour ago, LilSaint said:

There was talk of a couple of Belgian players retiring from the NT after the world cup (Dembele being one of the rumoured ones) but none confirmed yet.
Apart from Defour & Nainggolan (sigh), they won't play for us anymore.

I thought Nainggolan had reversed his decision?

The rate a olayer can establish himself in,a squad no-one is safe... 

Look how Young took a place many thought was a certainty for Rose/Bertrand/Shaw a year ago.

In this system Welbecks at risk despite being young. As wide left in 4231 he won the ball defensivley so many times... hugely underappreciated in the team. Never a starter up top tho!.

The way Southgates brought through u21s im sure its not long for Lewis Cook/Ronaldo Viera (massive Leeds bias i know) to be given minutes. In place of Delph, Ali. Ali has not been at the races for 6 months but he'll come good eventually. Walker was a dodgy cb so def a cb place up for grabs with Cahill bow out from england and Chelsea gracefully. Great in his early days and carried a goal threat but needs a game reader next to him and Stones is not yet that man.

If Spurs gave more time to dier at cb id be happy seing him rcb of 3 for eng and less defensive liability than Walker.

The romantic in me hopes Pope gets some minutes in the future too. 

Outside of my overly patriotic ranblings

Godin

Luis Suarez

Ozil~after his pkaying days a psychologist will be refering to him as their pension scheme.... so much technical ability, vision.and composure but frustrating to watch

Players who didnt even get to Russia too in

Bonucci

Balotelli

Robben

Ribery

Lewandovski

In qualifying there is always al least one big seed euro team that doesnt make it....my moneys on Portugal in 4

It's actually been pretty positive considering the amount that could be retiring but haven't! So far anyway. But if someone's decided they're not gonna play the next major tourney they usually retire straight after the previous one.

Archived