How to give all clubs in a division $100 mil annually?

Kurt22

I would like to give clubs in the Austrian Premier Division, Swiss Super League, and a few other divisions $100 mil in TV money annually.  If it's better to give them the money in a different way rather than TV money, that's fine; the most important thing is that all the clubs in the division get $100 mil each year (no matter where they finish). How do I do this?

(When explaining, please keep in mind that I'm a beginner who only got the game two weeks ago, and has never successfully used the editor (I've installed it and clicked around a bit, that's it))

• 5 months later...
Am 29.6.2018 um 18:41 schrieb Kurt22:

I would like to give clubs in the Austrian Premier Division, Swiss Super League, and a few other divisions $100 mil in TV money annually.  If it's better to give them the money in a different way rather than TV money, that's fine; the most important thing is that all the clubs in the division get $100 mil each year (no matter where they finish). How do I do this?

(When explaining, please keep in mind that I'm a beginner who only got the game two weeks ago, and has never successfully used the editor (I've installed it and clicked around a bit, that's it))

I would take the file of claassen, for these leagues, as a template and deposit under TV money 100 million that goes like this: (PS: In Austria you have to take the league "tipico-Bundesliga (European Qualifiers) and the league "tipico-Bundesliga (No Euro Playoff)".)

qbe3xlnk.jpg

Archived