England V Belgium 1900 BST ITV1 + Tunisia V Panama ITV4

decapitated

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Heartwork said:

Which one did I miss? I counted Rose, Dier, Cahill, Jones, Alexander-Arnold, Delph. Never seen Lingard, Rashford, Vardy or RLC play in defence. And definitely not Pickford.

Stones. 

Lingard not starting. 

We should both be put on the hard side of the draw for deliberately trying to lose with our team choices. Should have kept the momentum going :herman:

Belgium's team is an even bigger joke than ours. At least, despite all the changes, we only really look much weaker upfront without Kane.

13 minutes ago, Pukey said:

Lots of places seem to show Januzaj wing back but the official Belgium account puts T Hazard there

BBC say:

1   Courtois
    23   Dendoncker
    20   Boyata
    3   Vermaelen
    22   Chadli
    8   Fellaini
    19   Dembélé
    18   Januzaj
    17   Tielemans
    16   T Hazard
    21   Batshuayi

I don't feel like we're trying to lose, I just think Southgate knows the result is fine either way so keeping the best 11 fit is arguably the best thing to do, whether we finish first or second.

8 minutes ago, enigmatic said:

Chris Waddle quoted as saying "I don't believe Michy Batshuayi is going to miss a chance in front of goal." 

Did he not watch the last game Michy played? :lol:

Incredible :D Missed more chances in half an hour than most players will miss in the entire tournament.

Dembele first name on the team-sheet if he was English? Get a grip Neville.

I don't think Belgium's 2nd XI is that impressive at all. If Rashford and Vardy are at it (or allowed) they could get a handful each versus City legend Boyata, crock Vermaelen, Dendoncker and the greatest wing-back of all time, err...Chadli. 

Archived