Group E round 3 - Serbia vs Brazil and Switzerland vs Costa Rica

PMLF

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, deltablue said:

Yep, looks like yet another Mexican second round exit.

Play like they did vs Germany, they have a chance against this team. Play like they did vs Sweden, yeah forget it. 

Just now, D_LO_ said:

Play like they vs Germany they have a chance against this team. Play like they did vs Sweden, yeah forget it. 

Yes, and Mexico usually do well against us, even drew with us in the 2014 WC group stage.

Just now, daylight said:

I'm sure a Liverpool fan will be along shortly to sort you out.

True but they won't be able to say he is great because he supposedly performed well today. I am sure he did better on the bench than the other bench warmers though!

6 minutes ago, PMLF said:

I knew someone would say that. :D 

I wonder if we will beat Russia 7-1.

They're doing better than a lot of big teams. Yeah it's not great football all the time but they've got decent talent as long as they play more as a team and not a Neymar show.

Just now, Redshift said:

They're doing better than a lot of big teams. Yeah it's not great football all the time but they've got decent talent as long as they play more as a team and not a Neymar show.

Neymar getting injured could be a blessing in disguise for Brazil (not that I hope anyone gets injured).

And yes, Brazil is looking solid, like in the Qualifiers.

Just now, daylight said:

Kane has done very little in both games, he really has, I was thinking how someone kicked the ball against the back of his heel and it went in.

He's scored 5 goals, 1 without even trying.

1 minute ago, cyclonus1010 said:

Jesus been naff all tournament, jinxed him by having him in my fantasy team from the start. No doubt if i take him out he will start scoring :D

He has 'credit' though as he was our top scorer in the Qualifiers, while Firmino has really done nothing relevant for the national team.

3 minutes ago, daylight said:

Kane has done very little in both games, he really has, I was thinking how someone kicked the ball against the back of his heel and it went in.

He's scored so many, I forgot about that one.

Archived