Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Scaramanga

Rogue U19 Manager FM17

Recommended Posts

My U19 manager doesn't play with the same tactic as the first team.

Under staff responsibilities - under 19s I've got the ''play matches with first team tactics'' ticked.

How can I resolve this?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before the next game, go into the U19s, select tactics and then set the formation and tactics and that should set them for the future

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FrazT said:

Before the next game, go into the U19s, select tactics and then set the formation and tactics and that should set them for the future

I tried it, it didn't work.

When I fire him and let his assistant take over, the tactic changes to his (assistant) preferred formation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Scaramanga said:

When I fire him and let his assistant take over, the tactic changes to his (assistant) preferred formation.

Hire an U19 manager that has their preferred formation set to the one you want to use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Neotropolis said:

Hire an U19 manager that has their preferred formation set to the one you want to use.

Alas, atm there isn't anyone in the staff search database with my preferred formation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you thought about looking for a coach to make your U19 manager? Or is your preferred formation that uncommon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Neotropolis said:

Have you thought about looking for a coach to make your U19 manager? Or is your preferred formation that uncommon?

Pretty uncommon, i guess.

Its a 4231 DM.

     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...