Training Injuries: Please Fix it

3 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Are you rotating your team or tactic quite often? Cohesion is related to the familiarity of keeping these fairly consistent.  

Not sure that's the cause, maybe. I only use two formations throughout the season (the ass coach says we became familiar with them). I rotate players and try new Team Instructions, perhaps more than usual as I'm coaching Reggina (it has many players who are mostly quite mediocre). But as I said, I've used Team Cohesion in team training quite a lot. Strange...

On 02/08/2018 at 07:34, XaW said:

And if all else fail, you could be unlucky and RNGesus hates you.

The human brain is oft bad with him and assessing probability tho. For as long as the injuries aren't tweaked to zero, or an artificial limit is hardcoded in, **** is gonna happen to someone. Hence "it's just not  me" -- it never is, whatever you're looking for. Key words to search for here are sample size, cognitive bias and random chance. It's fairly blatantly obvious that the general amounts of injuries have been a good deal lower than in actual football for ages in this series. And that's not defending the game (I'm a realism guy. :P )

Archived