Sports Interactive Community
git2thachoppa

Group B (BBC One from 6:30pm BST, kick-off 7pm) - Iran v Portugal (BBC One) / Spain v Morocco (BBC Four) - ALL PERMUTATIONS LISTED

Trying to watch both here with one on the BBC website but the stream on both matches is about 1 and half minutes behind :thdn:.

I feel a bit sorry for Portugal. They got a decent result against Spain, beat Morroco but could end up going out to a last minute goal to Iran.

5 minutes ago, Redshift said:

I feel a bit sorry for Portugal. They got a decent result against Spain, beat Morroco but could end up going out to a last minute goal to Iran.

Would you be saying this if they drew with Spain then lost to Iran first?

Would they deserve to be there over a team that would have 6 points?...

Edited by git2thachoppa

Thought vuvuzelas were supposed to be banned, which makes me wonder where these Iran fans are hiding them about their person.

Iran keep trying one pass too many, just shoot ffs!

Come on Iran, just hit it at goal if you're near the penalty spot! Don't short pass it to no one!

It will be interesting to see if Portugal go ultra defensive and Iran come at them.

Iran have done well but just lack that cutting edge. Portugal shouldn't take the foot off too much. I think Iran will tire in 2nd half

17 minutes ago, metal_guitarist said:

That should have been red as well for the Morocco player (the tackle on Ramos). Someone won't be refereeing in the knockout stages

Nah that's Irmatov. He's bulletproof, so I expect we'll see him again.  :thup:  :D  :eek:

Wondergoal, the rest was poor. Russia and Portugal probably the happiest at the mo.

Just now, ryan045 said:

Quaresma might have done that but he’ll always be ****

I like to think there's an alternate universe where he was actually consistent and became the star of Portugal's team instead of Ronaldo.

Totally forgot Quaresma briefly played for Chelsea.

Morocco worst team in the group and fully expect Spain to win the game and top the group. However I hope Portugal win the group.

Would very happy with this as end table. Give Russia a bit more of a chance against Portugal and Spain vs. Uruguay will be a godlike match comparable to Spain - Portugal. 

The reason he scored is beause before the match, in another thread, someone said Iran might be favourites with him on the ptich. I knew right then he would score at some point.

Hopefully Portugal pussy out again and sit on their 1-0 lead against a **** team.

The ref has a clear view of the Pique challenge, he charges in with both feet off the ground and the referee doesn't think it's a red card. Madness.

Surely VAR will have had a look at it too? If so how can they come to the conclusion that the ref shouldn't take another look? 

Just now, craigcwwe said:

The ref has a clear view of the Pique challenge, he charges in with both feet off the ground and the referee doesn't think it's a red card. Madness.

Surely VAR will have had a look at it too? If so how can they come to the conclusion that the ref shouldn't take another look? 

They would have, the final decision, even to look at a replay, is with the ref.