Group G: England v Panama (1300BST)

Rob1981

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how did Belgium not take about 10 off this team? wouldn't be surprised if people on here are probably better than what's out on that field for Panama

seriously how did the USA not qualify for the World Cup ahead of this :lol:

Most goals England have ever scored in one game at a World Cup, great stuff, history making Panama!

The ref is pretty good, im glad someone finally notices the wrestling in the box

Just now, GodfreyBloom said:

I hope we don't slack off in the second half because I can see Panama full on losing the plot in the second half and it really could be double digits.

Well Kane wants the Golden Boot and with the group decider vs Belgium coming, goal difference will be hugely helpful.

1 minute ago, Redshift said:

My thoughts exactly. Panama don't seem to know how to close players down.

Tbf there's only so well you can play against a team this bad. Can't exactly pass it around and create chances when they're fouling us in the box :D 

4 minutes ago, georginho_juventusygr said:

How were USA so bad?

Side too old and completely past it. But we still should never have had trouble with this team. Most of what they do is kick you and not the ball. 

Just now, Redshift said:

Hopefully we don't get dragged into any yellow cards by Panama's antics.

I wouldn't mind somebody taking a booking for some retribution. Don't cards get cleared after group stages? Well worth a booking.

Archived