Germany v Sweden - 20.00 CET

Mr Wallin

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GunmaN1905 said:

And again, three way tie not that unlikely.

Mexico have more than enough about them to see off a draw at the very minimum and top the group. No way do they lose to Sweden, with their -1 attacking ambition. Almost as bad as Saudi Arabia. One man attacks for 82 mins then flooding forward to try and win cost them :lol:

Why do I feel relieved? :D

I wanted to put some money on Germany in the last 5 minutes too but decided against it as I didn't want to jinx them.

Seriously thank **** for that, get in Ze bootiful Germans!!! :lol:

Beardy prat :seagull: Jedinaks' beard is better than yours!

That was tense, pissed off Germany won that, but, you just knew Kroos would score as soon as the foul happened.

2nd in our group (provided it goes to plan and we dont lose against Senegal or something) is still the best result, right? Top (provided it goes goes to plan and we dont lose to Poland) means a Brazil/Germany Quarters, right?

1 minute ago, PMLF said:

The group stage is usually boring but this game was like a knockout game. :) 

Well in some ways it was cos Germany would have been out with a loss, while Sweden couldn't afford to lose because Mexico are looking really strong and Germany are widely expected to beat South Korea.

Just now, Heartwork said:

Well in some ways it was cos Germany would have been out with a loss, while Sweden couldn't afford to lose because Mexico are looking really strong and Germany are widely expected to beat South Korea.

Mexico vs Sweden should now have some drama, I think it will be a draw.

1 minute ago, craigcwwe said:

Watching that foul that gave away the free kick. My god. He has a player down the line, a yard away from him, just show him down the line, 2v1. No wonder footballers have a reputation for being stupid. 

I'm tempted to use that stupid BBC player ratings thing just to give Durmaz a 1 :D ****ing woeful cameo from him.

Just now, GunmaN1905 said:

If Germany wants have a good tourmanet, Muller needs to be benched.

Absolutely useless in every footballing aspect.

And Goretzka should really get a chance next to Kroos.

Muller has been **** for like 2 years now. Offers nothing at all. He never was all that great to begin with but had a knack of always being in the right place at the right time to score a tap in that masked over everything else. 

1 minute ago, EhvanHSV said:

I honestly think no Boateng might be better for the defense on Wednesday, too. He's the best centre back when on form but he's just not atm.

Is Ginter good enough to get a chance?

Just now, craigcwwe said:

Muller has been **** for like 2 years now. Offers nothing at all. He never was all that great to begin with but had a knack of always being in the right place at the right time to score a tap in that masked over everything else. 

He used to be good in pressing the defense, creating space with simple passes and making runs. Now he's just useless. As if he was one of those players with fake birth certificate. Drags around as if he was 38, not 28.

3 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

Are you English?

If so:

Bloody traitor! :D

Being a traitor doesn't mean much nowadays. Sympathise with Germany? TRAITOR! Want to stay in the EU? TRAITOR! Think upskirting should be illegal? TRAITOR!

2 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

Ok what happens if Germany win 1-0 Vs S Korea and then Sweden beat Mexico 1-0?

All on 6pts with Goals scored 3 and goals against 2...

Results against SK would be exempt. Which would knock-out Mexico on goals-scored :lol:.

Archived