Brazil vs Costa Rica, Friday, 1pm BST

PMLF

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, gavo01 said:

Have Brazil just won the World Cup? No, but we've just scored an injury time winner against the mighty Costa Rica. :rolleyes:

A win is a win. :D 

1 minute ago, gavo01 said:

Have Brazil just won the World Cup? No, but we've just scored an injury time winner against the mighty Costa Rica. :rolleyes:

I don't understand the notion that teams can't celebrate important last minute goals, just because it's not as important as the world cup winning goal.

A draw would have seen them in big trouble, of course they're gonna celebrate the goal especially with it coming last minute ffs 

Just now, Pukey said:

I don't understand the notion that teams can't celebrate important last minute goals, just because it's not as important as the world cup winning goal.

A draw would have seen them in big trouble, of course they're gonna celebrate the goal especially with it coming last minute ffs 

And at this rate it's the closest they're gonna get to celebrating winning the WC.

Bad time to post this, but the give the ball to Neymar and hope he does something before he rolls around on the floor tactic looks worse than the give the ball to Messi and hope tactic

We all know how Brazil sides melt down when he's not playing though.

5 minutes ago, CFuller said:

Coutinho's in my fantasy team.

I plumped for a 1-0 Brazil win in all the prediction competitions.

I'm actually annoyed right now. :mad:

My fantasy captain's made it 2-0 and now I'M FURIOUS! :seagull:

Archived