Sports Interactive Community
s0ni42

Ideas for improvement

One of the things I like to do is team research. I’m not as interested in the current squad as I am the facilities, youth intake levels, existing debt. These are things I ponder on during the day to pick a team. 

It would be an amazing feature but probably not possible, if you could import a database of players from your own saved game. If that were available I could see myself paying for this so I could use it whilst away from home, so long as the CA/PA were hidden. 

Yes I agree. Guess it comes back to goal of App.

just peruse your own universe of players. That’d be great

Hi guys, thanks for the suggestions. FMdB at the moment is about giving people information on current real world squads and players. We may expand the amount of information we display about teams in the future. 

I like what you have under the major events section right now, showing the national squads for World Cup teams. Could you make it so that you can search any nation and their most recently selected squad comes up? Could be useful for the upcoming Nations League matches and just in general. Overall I'm a big fan of the app so far though, great work!

We will hopefully be expanding the number of international teams and their keys players in future updates post the World Cup.

No auto subscription renewal please.If it was a one time fee I'd pay it but no way with the auto renewal.

On 11/07/2018 at 12:53, wetfred said:

No auto subscription renewal please.If it was a one time fee I'd pay it but no way with the auto renewal.

It's how a lot of apps work nowadays. Subscription-based pricing rather than a lump sum at the start.

Posted (edited)
Il 20/7/2018 in 13:10 , Scotty Walds ha scritto:

It's how a lot of apps work nowadays. Subscription-based pricing rather than a lump sum at the start.

The point is that there are sites based on fifa that do the same things for FREE and even if they have less players in the database, stats are updated every week. With FM that upgrade the attributes basically twice yearly* doesn't make too much sense pay every month

*this year at least for serie A they almost didn't even update attributes in ''winter''. Alisson is an example but is full of others as the whole Milan

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

It would be nice to see a team's full squad, rather than the top 25 players. Unless I am missing something other than looking up individual players there is no way to see every player that plays for the team. It would also be nice to see players that are out on loan from the club in the list of players. Would mean that you can evaluate a team better, especially if you are trying to decide which team to manage in-game to get an idea of their squad.

I would like to browse all playable leagues and clubs in top down style.

Nation -> Leagues -> Clubs -> Club -> Players -> Player.

My use case is to browse clubs in order to decide which club i want to manage in the game.

The idea of this app is nice if there will be a community around it. I would like to comment players or teams and discuss with other users about them as happen on FIFA related sites as Futhead or Sofifa. 
The UI has to be improved because at the moment it's ugly. As other users said would be nice hide the CA/PA.