Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Heartwork

Russia vs Egypt - BBC1 19:00: Return of the Mo

Recommended Posts

Best start for a host nation at a WC. 

Egypt need the Saudis to do them a favour and win against Uruguay tomorrow to still have a chance in the last game of going through. 

So they're out then. 

Edited by craigcwwe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that Egypt out then? Please package Mo carefully and send him back to Merseyside please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EnterUsernameHere said:

Gutted for Salah :(

Gutted why?

He dragged them to the WC and that was the most he could have hoped for.

They got the easiest group and still shown that they don't have any quality outside of him.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Egypt should really give El-Hadary a start in the last game like Colombia did with Mondragon in 2014 (under a bit different circumstances though :D)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GunmaN1905 said:

Gutted why?

He dragged them to the WC and that was the most he could have hoped for.

They got the easiest group and still shown that they don't have any quality outside of him.
 

Because I like him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"As i said earlier, the CBs and GK are crucial to not conceding goals"

Great insight from Jenas there. He called it earlier. No one believed him. But he was right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EnterUsernameHere said:

Because I like him?

That's not the point.

Anyone who remotely followed these teams knew Egypt needed a miracle to advance. It's not like they got knocked out by being unlucky or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GunmaN1905 said:

That's not the point.

Anyone who remotely followed these teams knew Egypt needed a miracle to advance. It's not like they got knocked out by being unlucky or something.

You're confusing being sad with thinking Egypt deserved better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EnterUsernameHere said:

You're confusing being sad with thinking Egypt deserved better.

Nah, I just don't get being sad over some unrealistic goal.

That's like being gutted for yourself because you didn't make it to England's 23man squad for this WC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Nah, I just don't get being sad over some unrealistic goal.

That's like being gutted for yourself because you didn't make it to England's 23man squad for this WC.

Well it's not but sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Andrew_ said:

"As i said earlier, the CBs and GK are crucial to not conceding goals"

Great insight from Jenas there. He called it earlier. No one believed him. But he was right.

They really do know their stuff, fair play to them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Denis Cheryshev looks good enough for Real Madrid judging off the last two games!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must have missed it when Egypt changed their name to ‘Mo Salah’s Egypt.’

Can’t wait to watch Cristiano Ronaldo’s Portugal later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...