England V Tunisia 1900 BST BBC1

decapitated

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Marc Albrighton said:

Rashford to come on with 5 minutes to go and look more dangerous than the rest of the team combined for the previous 85.

Not fair on Lingard who has been brilliant bar his finishing. 

Just now, Marc Albrighton said:

Thats a bit like saying a defender has been brilliant apart from all the mistakes. He is energetic enough but hes a donkey.

Remove Lingard and there's nothing positive about England tonight whatsoever. 

Strange night so far. England haven't been their usual turgid selves and actually are by far the better side and created lots of chances but we're still not winning against a side we should be beating. Tournament football just clearly isn't for us.

People saying this has been dreadful...are you joking???  Do you not remember some of the absolute borefest under England in the last 15 years...this hasn't been amazing, but by no means is this the poorest we have been.  

Just now, The Rebel MC said:

People saying this has been dreadful...are you joking???  Do you not remember some of the absolute borefest under England in the last 15 years...this hasn't been amazing, but by no means is this the poorest we have been.  

It can be better than usual and yet still be dreadful. Play like this again and you get knocked out.

Just now, GunmaN1905 said:

I disgust whenever someone uses a phone during the game.

Unless it's to check livescore. :D

Unfortunately this is a regular problem for me. Season ticket holder a couple of rows in front of me (and in previous seasons used to sit next to me), who spend's 80% of every match on his phone. Makes me so so angry :D. Why even turn up every week if you aren't going to watch the game?

I think he must have moved slightly away from me because he sensed my internal rage at him :D.

Archived