B team registration error?

sorry but I'm a little bit desperate here...

So since like a week ago, every game ive tried to start has random players marked as 'ineligible for B team because registered for higher team' (I play in the Spanish leagues)

This happens whatever database I use, and whatever players I load.

This can be solved if you move the said players from the B team to the higher team, register them, then de-register them, sending them back.

Problem is, the AI doesn't know this, so I have dozens of players from random B teams (AI controlled) never getting any game time.

Does anyone else have similar problems?

Sorry again and thank you for listening!

You can exclude registered players for A team currently being in B team without moving them to A team. Just make sure you have B team filter ticked on when you're on the registration screen of the A team, so all players from B team will be displayed.

2 minutes ago, Haiku said:

You can exclude registered players for A team currently being in B team without moving them to A team. Just make sure you have B team filter ticked on when you're on the registration screen of the A team, so all players from B team will be displayed.

Sure I mean, but AI operated teams seem to have the same problem, and I cant solve it for them.

I guess no one has faced this problem except for me :(

Well they might need them for the A team? U21 players that are registered for A team, but residing in B team can still play for B team as far as I know. And the A team registration makes them available to play for both teams. Whether they are used for one or another team or neither one is AI decision though. 

1 minute ago, Haiku said:

Well they might need them for the A team? U21 players that are registered for A team, but residing in B team can still play for B team as far as I know, And the A team registration makes them available to play for both teams.

Apparently no.... The players are over 19 (which is the limit in Spain), and in Spain B team players can play for A but not vice versa.

I've attached a screenshot just to prove my point but I guess you've never experienced this? :(

2018-06-17.png

I am having a similar issue at Benfica.

Whenever playing at a club with a B Team, I keep the B Team empty and fill teams through players from the U19s "available for the B Team". This year, despite registering players from my U19s to play in the B Team, unless they're in the B Team squad they're unregistered for league games.

Very limiting. :mad:

It looks like you have players loaned out to other clubs B Teams, so I guess you have to de-register them from your own A-Team.

Have never done a Spanish save so don;t really know what I am talking about.:ackter:

4 hours ago, Snorks said:

It looks like you have players loaned out to other clubs B Teams, so I guess you have to de-register them from your own A-Team.

Have never done a Spanish save so don;t really know what I am talking about.:ackter:

No no  I am fine, the problem is with the computer controlled teams. .

7 hours ago, Ö-zil to the Arsenal! said:

I am having a similar issue at Benfica.

Whenever playing at a club with a B Team, I keep the B Team empty and fill teams through players from the U19s "available for the B Team". This year, despite registering players from my U19s to play in the B Team, unless they're in the B Team squad they're unregistered for league games.

Very limiting. :mad:

Oh I guess this is an actual problem then. . .hope they solve it

Go into the editor, click on File, the Load Database.

Then click on Clubs, type in Barcelona and double click on the relevant team.

On the details page, it should mention 'Reserve Teams'

Click add then select 'B Team'

Down the left hand side it should now say Barcelona B

Go back and find the original Barcelona B and double click on the relevant team.

Go to 'Staff and Players' then select all the players/staff then click 'Edit'.

On the 'Contract' section. change their club from F.C. Barcelona 'B' to F.C. Barcelona ''B'' who will have a reputation of 1000.

Finally you will need to swap the teams in Liga Adelante so go into that and click 'Teams' then click F.C. Barcelona 'B'and swap them with F.C. Barcelona ''B''

Save this as something, then fire up a new game.

Obviously, that's for Barca but you get the idea, not really a quick fix as it needs done for every 'B' team in game but its a workaround for now until SI fix it! Hope this helps!

31 minutes ago, DBurns said:

Go into the editor, click on File, the Load Database.

Then click on Clubs, type in Barcelona and double click on the relevant team.

On the details page, it should mention 'Reserve Teams'

Click add then select 'B Team'

Down the left hand side it should now say Barcelona B

Go back and find the original Barcelona B and double click on the relevant team.

Go to 'Staff and Players' then select all the players/staff then click 'Edit'.

On the 'Contract' section. change their club from F.C. Barcelona 'B' to F.C. Barcelona ''B'' who will have a reputation of 1000.

Finally you will need to swap the teams in Liga Adelante so go into that and click 'Teams' then click F.C. Barcelona 'B'and swap them with F.C. Barcelona ''B''

Save this as something, then fire up a new game.

Obviously, that's for Barca but you get the idea, not really a quick fix as it needs done for every 'B' team in game but its a workaround for now until SI fix it! Hope this helps!

Oh thank you.

I'll try this.

If this works you're a savior

20 hours ago, Purple Frog said:

Oh thank you.

I'll try this.

If this works you're a savior

It works for one team I can tell you that much as I have used it before for Barca and could control the B team like a reserve/u23 team in England.

Whether it works for multiple teams and/or there is a quick way of doing, I'm not sure sorry.

4 hours ago, DBurns said:

It works for one team I can tell you that much as I have used it before for Barca and could control the B team like a reserve/u23 team in England.

Whether it works for multiple teams and/or there is a quick way of doing, I'm not sure sorry.

Unfortunately I cant find the reserve team I made...

Thank you for trying to help me tho...

I've filed a complaint but I don't think its going to be fixed anytime soon...

19 hours ago, Purple Frog said:

Unfortunately I cant find the reserve team I made...

Thank you for trying to help me tho...

I've filed a complaint but I don't think its going to be fixed anytime soon...

Are you looking to control the B team and players the same way as a reserve/u23 team in England?

6 hours ago, DBurns said:

Are you looking to control the B team and players the same way as a reserve/u23 team in England?

Well that's not exactly what I wanted but it might solve my problem I think.

Anyway SI are working on it so hopefully I may be able to play fm again in couple a weeks :)

Archived