Stop players retiring so soon

JasonLFC10

On my database players seem to retire very early. I think players, especially with high reputation and int caps, should be less likely to retire. In real life there is a trend to spend the late 30s in China, America, Japan, Australia etc. This should be reflected in the game. Players like Iniesta, Torres etc all retire quickly in my game as do many others.

En 17/6/2018 a las 12:23, JasonLFC10 dijo:

On my database players seem to retire very early. I think players, especially with high reputation and int caps, should be less likely to retire. In real life there is a trend to spend the late 30s in China, America, Japan, Australia etc. This should be reflected in the game. Players like Iniesta, Torres etc all retire quickly in my game as do many others.

well, SI can't predict when does a player will retire or where do, a trend? maybe, but there are still player that retire early to leave in a high level, for South americans maybe, there are A LOT of ex elite player playing in brazil and argentina because they want to retire in their nation, as for the china/japan ones, those are normally to get a last paycheck so they don't run out of money if they can't/don't want to get a manager or coach job, and those are normally the ones that were VERY injury prone in there high 30s Zlatan comes to mind...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived