Portugal - Spain, 19BST

GunmaN1905

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, skybluedave said:

If ever there was a team I'd fancy to still do alright despite losing a manaer 2 days before kick off it's Spain.  

Indeed, losing a manaer is bad at any time but 2 days before the world cup and you've lost a manaer is terrible.

I said in the Betting Thread to go for Portugal to win, BTTS @ 7/1 and I didn't even follow my own advice because I totally forgot until my mate told me the game was kicking off in like 5 seconds :mad:

Let's go Portugal :cool:

1 minute ago, daylight said:

That will just anger Spain, best thing that could happen.

Spain aren't a team to be feared imo.

Big names sure, but they aren't in great form... certainly not expecting them to smash Portugal here. Don't even think they'll have more chances than Portugal tbph. 

Just now, Baptista_8 said:

Alba's a little bitch. Not convinced it was a pen as Nacho's leg was there before Ronaldo went into it.

If you stick your leg out you're just begging for someone to take advantage of it. Stupid decision.

Shouldn't be how it is, but oh well.

7 minutes ago, JDownie said:

I said in the Betting Thread to go for Portugal to win, BTTS @ 7/1 and I didn't even follow my own advice because I totally forgot until my mate told me the game was kicking off in like 5 seconds :mad:

Let's go Portugal :cool:

Used my free bet on this :cool:

As good as the current Spanish team is, they're still nothing on the peak Spanish side of 2008-2012. Only a couple of players on the same level as that team, e.g. De Gea is arguably as good as Casillas was at that time (if not better), but overall they don't match up. The team disharmony over the manager being sacked won't help matters.

Archived