Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

that's odd, never seen that, you are using the last version 0085?

i dont know what can be, can you go to a player profile in FM, and then in the editor press the current Person button and see if it works?

tks

Hi,

That does not work either, it closes in the same way. I have the correct .net. Just noticed that .net2.0 and .net3.0 are installed aswell, will try again after removing those two.

Will let u know if it worked.

EDIT: can not uninstall 2.0 and 3.0, it says there are dependant applications. I do see the process running in task manager after it ''shuts down''.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

That does not work either, it closes in the same way. I have the correct .net. Just noticed that .net2.0 and .net3.0 are installed aswell, will try again after removing those two.

Will let u know if it worked.

EDIT: can not uninstall 2.0 and 3.0, it says there are dependant applications. I do see the process running in task manager after it ''shuts down''.

Dudeee... Dont uninstall any of those. They are all independent and are required. Its not like if you have 3.5 then you dont need 2 or 3. Good it stopped you from uninstalling.

do this:

Options -> Club Settings

appears any MessageBox to you?

saying things like

<ArrayOfstring xmls:xsi="http://w3. (rest you prob know)

<string>IsInjured</string>

next lines are all the options of ticking on or off I guess to DisplayedName

</ArrayOfstring>

' is not a valid value for property 'Name'.

??

Yeah get all that when its not loaded.

Yeah, please forget I said anything about a highest PA player!

The game I've just started 2 ingame-months ago is obviously still in my first season, yet it has already produced newgens (how? why?) and that's why I thought him to be 'real'. This Joseba Aranguren looks to be one of them as he's 16 years of age from the Spanish club Sporting Gijón and has a generated face.

Newgens are generated at different dates depending on the league and newgens always appeared at the start of the game when there is not enough real players in the team's youth team.

9.0.0 23544... so that means the patch isn't installed.

If I d/l it with steam how am I ment to install it?

Steam should automatically donwload and install the patch. But you obviously need to have it running and online. Also you need to make sure you have not disabled download updates automatically in options in steam.

type this: PA>180

replace 180 with whatever number you wanna search for

It should be PA=180 not PA>180.

Can someone host build 85? RapidShare just refuses to work for me.

I will download it and upload it to filefront if you want and nobody else has done it for you yet. :)

My problems from earlier have been solved with this newer release. I also find that if I have FMRTE loaded and then I close out of FM and FMRTE I need to restart my machine to get FMRTE to work again, so that might be the problem with some people, just restart your machines.

Thanks jod123, I finally can change the fitness... the amount of injuries you get is just uncommon.

Gullee uploaded it to filefront. :thup:

I have just installed the latest version of Fmrte which is 085. But when I click on the options button, there is a message appearing which states "Could not find a part of the path C/Documents and Setting/User Name/Desktop/Languages"

Can somebody help me on this? Thanks!

I will take a guess that you have extracted it and then gone into the folder and copied from the folder it was in and pasted it to your desktop. Am I right?

(By the way, that cannot be done. What you can do is create a shortcut to it on you desktop.)

Gullee uploaded it to filefront. :thup:

I will take a guess that you have extracted it and then gone into the folder and copied from the folder it was in and pasted it to your desktop. Am I right?

(By the way, that cannot be done. What you can do is create a shortcut to it on you desktop.)

That is right! So what must I do? Reinstall the modifier again?

No just delete what you copied to the desktop and then copy and paste like you did before except this time choose paste shortcut when pasting the file. :thup:

So where can I extract the file to? I am using WinR and I am not sure where is the correct folder to extract to. I followed your instructions but the problem still persists. Can you guide me step by step to this? I am using XP SP3 as my OS. Thanks!

So where can I extract the file to? I am using WinR and I am not sure where is the correct folder to extract to. I followed your instructions but the problem still persists. Can you guide me step by step to this? I am using XP SP3 as my OS. Thanks!

You can extract the file anywhere it does not matter.

But if you go into the folder and double click on the FMRTE icon it starts right?

If it does all you have to do to get a shortcut to your desktop is right click on the ico and choose copy and then right click on a blank space on your desktop and choose paste shortcut.

I have extracted the .EXE file and the languages folder to my desktop, but when i double click the .EXE file i get a box saying FMRTE has stopped working and would i like to check online for a solution or close the program.

Any help???

Have you installed the .NET framework?

You can extract the file anywhere it does not matter.

But if you go into the folder and double click on the FMRTE icon it starts right?

If it does all you have to do to get a shortcut to your desktop is right click on the ico and choose copy and then right click on a blank space on your desktop and choose paste shortcut.

Have you installed the .NET framework?

I am sorry but the problem still seems to appear! I really do not know what is wrong here.

Well, I finally got it! All I did was to extract the folder to My Program Files and not to Desktop. Thank you very much for your patience!!!

No problem. :) It does not really matter where you extract the folder to, AFAIK, but nevertheless you got it working and that is the main thing. :D

Working great here on my Vista box :)

Any chance of a "Max Player" button in the next version? Make all the players stats max apart from Dirtiness, Agression and Inj. Prone?

Just for us dirty cheaters of course ;)

Yes there should be a max button somewhere for Fmrte. There was one on mini scout!!

Archived