Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I'm new to using FMRTE, i've had a look through the thread but can't find anything relevant to what I want to do.

I want to add a new team into the Blue Square North, how would I go about this...

is it possible to swap a non league team into the place of a team currently in that league?

Jonny7 - You can't I'm affraid you can only edit whats already in the game you cannot add to it.

FM Addick - Set the the date that they joined the club and the the date the contract started to something like 2007 if that does't work then I don't know.

2 questions:

1. Is it possoble to ADD new players with this editor?

Technically no, but there is a work around you can do to have this be possible and it is very very very easy!

Two things to know:

1) Already allowed: Changing player names

2) FMRTE: Change just about everything of any player!

Three things to do: (Off the top of my head, sorry I don't know the specifics as I don't have FM09 yet)

1) Find a newgen/regen with a picture of your liking.

2) Change the players name with one of the edit files in your football manager main folder.

3) Edit the age/attributes of a regen/newgen to your likings.

With this done you have effectively created a new person with the help of FMRTE!

hi all, just having some issues loading my game on this thing. i downloaded .net framework 3.5sp1 and the latest version of fmrte, but when i tried to load game it doesnt recognise that im playing. i have version 9.00 if it helps

Hey, I've transferred David Beckham to the premier league using th player swap feature, yet he is permanently on holiday, and has been for over 4 months now. How can I remove him being on holiday? I can't seem to find it anywhere?

Hey, I've transferred David Beckham to the premier league using th player swap feature, yet he is permanently on holiday, and has been for over 4 months now. How can I remove him being on holiday? I can't seem to find it anywhere?

He was on holliday since he joined the LA Galaxy.... so it is probably hardcoded that he doesn't want to go to work again.

Just so you know editing the kits seems to be broken, the changes don't show up on the 3d match engine. It worked for for patch 9.1.0 but nada since I updated.

It changes the kits in the tactics screen and background colours. For the 3D you need to make up a config file and all sorts of complicated stuff - graphics forum stuff, that.

Hi can anyone help. Ok my friend as got Fm09 patched up to 9.03 but he his not connected to the internet anymore.

Whenever i used to put framework and fmrte on a disk for him, The framework would not install without the internet. But recently i found a file 'dotnetfx35' which installs the framework without an internet connection.

Anyway i installed the framework and put the latest fmrte onto his computer from a disk. Fmrte now loads up on his computer but when i click load on Fmrte it says game loaded as soon as i click it, like after 2 seconds(on my computer it loads for about 30-40 secs) Then if i try to search for anything players/clubs in the searchbar it does not find any search results just says players 0 clubs 0 staff 0?

Anyone know why its not working, Its saying it has loaded the game but it says it as soon as i click the 'load' button on fmrte then its not finding anything, Can anyone tell me how to get it working on his computer. He has Windows Xp if that matters....

Doesn't the framework harm your computer. The last framework I downloaded came up and said that it was a fake version of windows and my computer didn't work again?

No it doesn't if you download it from Microsoft's website.

Doesn't the framework harm your computer. The last framework I downloaded came up and said that it was a fake version of windows and my computer didn't work again?

you sure you actualy had a legit copy of windows?

Hello all.

As mentioned in the other thread I am now not going away.

So I've downloaded the framework and saved it documents.

Then I go and download the Editor and save it in Fm.

So I extract everything and I press the remote control with the 08 sign, presumably the editor. Problem is it always says, FMRTE has stopped working so I can't use it.

Please help.

Hello all.

As mentioned in the other thread I am now not going away.

Then I go and download the Editor and save it in Fm.

So I extract everything and I press the remote control with the 08 sign, presumably the editor. Problem is it always says, FMRTE has stopped working so I can't use it.

Please help.

What you need to do is uninstall the .net framework completely delete FMRTE the redownload them.

Hope this helps

A problem has stopped this program working arghh. Same message.

I'm wondering if you've actually installed the .net Framework? Because you said:

So, creating a new player from scratch is impossible right? Then, is it possible to completely edit a player already in the game: his team, his name, his picture, his stats, his personal preferences, his PA etc...?

Also, would those edits apply from then on to each new game I make, or would they just apply to the game I'm making them in?

So, creating a new player from scratch is impossible right? Then, is it possible to completely edit a player already in the game: his team, his name, his picture, his stats, his personal preferences, his PA etc...?

Also, would those edits apply from then on to each new game I make, or would they just apply to the game I'm making them in?

I could really use an answer on this.

Very strange, FMTRE was working fine for me and now it tells me to download the .NET framework which I already had anyway but decided to humour it and redownload it so I did so but nope still tells me to download Framework 3.5 or above =|

It still dosen't work for me it's a nightmare.

paste this into the location bar in IE:

javascript:alert(navigator.userAgent)

does the popup say .NET CLR 3.5 anywhere?

or you could download this and check your version:

http://www.asoft.be/downloads/netver2007.zip

I've tried seaching through the thread for help, and I've seen others with the same problem but still no answer. I load my FM game, press load in the editor and get "first you need to load your save game in FM". What do I do? Tried it with both compressed and uncompressed games too.

Archived