Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is there anyway you can add a feature to alter the ammount of days a foreign players needs to have to gain nationality in a certain country?

Get the player in question on loan to an affiliate, then go into contract and change the start date of the loan to a retrospective date ie: from 23/6/08 to 23/6/05, the player in question will then show up as being at the club for the required time, and is eligible for the duel nationality, the only problem you may incounter is that he may have to stay on loan for a few extra months so he can learn the language as that is a requirement for the dual citizenship.

Hi, i was under the impression you could edit leagues? so far ive been unable to figure out how to do this. Anyone know how? thanks

Hey Chob,

Try this - search for your team in the search box. Once you've selected them from the search list look at the top of the editor, above the options to load the game, current screen, etc...

You should see your team's name, the country they are from and the league they play in. To edit the league just click on the name of the league.

That will take you to a screen where you can edit standings and league reputation, as well as its name.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Hey Chob,

Try this - search for your team in the search box. Once you've selected them from the search list look at the top of the editor, above the options to load the game, current screen, etc...

You should see your team's name, the country they are from and the league they play in. To edit the league just click on the name of the league.

That will take you to a screen where you can edit standings and league reputation, as well as its name.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Thank you very much Proteus, this has helped :-)

Thank you very much Proteus, this has helped :-)

Unless your trying to edit league standings? You open up the league table in game and then hit current screen in FMRTE, time to relegate Chelsea haha:D

Unless your trying to edit league standings? You open up the league table in game and then hit current screen in FMRTE, time to relegate Chelsea haha:D

I was just about to ask how to change the standings because i made york city win all their games but they were still 11th lol, thank you very much for that Ste :-)

still cant get it too work. i changed the points a team had but their position in the league still doesn't change

still cant get it too work. i changed the points a team had but their position in the league still doesn't change

you have to move on after the next match played and the standings will change.

I tried it with Tottenham after the last game of the season and it failed.

nice one, it worked

thanks

i have done it with tottenham as well, they are now hanging around the league 2 trapdoor, reputation = 100, entertains me everytime i look at them

A word of advice, when you use 'Destroy Team' it reduces the team in question down to 10% player condition.

Which means the player is listed as 'Exhausted and in need of a long rest' and can't be picked for a match. Unfortunately, if you 'destroy' a national team, they can't call up any replacements during a tournament which means they send out a team of 0 players for a game, resulting in a loss of something stupid like 30-0.

Right ive just used this for the 1st time and wot i did is holliday to the last game of the season then i tried to set the premier league table to how it is in real life which worked but thing was stoke had been relegated allready so even vo there league position changed when using fmrte they still went down, So im i right in thinking you cant do it like that hope you get wot i mean:D:thup:

hi, is it possible to add a feature that would extend the contracts of the players all at the same time like you can with the staff?

ive recently been playing a game which i holidayed only to return and find my 2 best players are leaving for free because i forgot to check out their contracts lol and im to lazy to go through each contract manually :-D

hi, is it possible to add a feature that would extend the contracts of the players all at the same time like you can with the staff?

ive recently been playing a game which i holidayed only to return and find my 2 best players are leaving for free because i forgot to check out their contracts lol and im to lazy to go through each contract manually :-D

cant you just get assistant manager to take care of that:thup:

cant you just get assistant manager to take care of that:thup:

normally i would but i dont have one lol, cant afford 1 at the mo and i think i only got 1 coach and a physio too lol

Right got a small issue!

Recently i've snatched a player away from a club by changing his Future Transfer to mine, now i've made him a contract offer and he accepts it, but the issue i have is that his contract doesent appear on the game, nor on FMRTE and he's uneligible for all matches becauses he's *out of contract* any way i can change that ...?

Cheers!

This has no doubt been asked before but I'm a lazy sod and can't be arsed to go back through this thread so I'll just go ahead and ask anyway.

Is there a value you can set for fitness etc to make players run around like nutters and score loads of goals each game?

Cheers

This has no doubt been asked before but I'm a lazy sod and can't be arsed to go back through this thread so I'll just go ahead and ask anyway.

Is there a value you can set for fitness etc to make players run around like nutters and score loads of goals each game?

Cheers

Yes there is search for your player and it the bottom of the window theres all the info. The one you need to edit is the match fitness i would use 32700.

Right got a small issue!

Recently i've snatched a player away from a club by changing his Future Transfer to mine, now i've made him a contract offer and he accepts it, but the issue i have is that his contract doesent appear on the game, nor on FMRTE and he's uneligible for all matches becauses he's *out of contract* any way i can change that ...?

Cheers!

try sending him back to his former club with a future transfer then transfer him back to you, might work..........

Right got a small issue!

Cheers!

Cant fully understand your question...............when you use future transfer and change where player is going you dont have to offer him a contract..the deal is done:thup:

If however you want to change his contract later either offer him a new one in game or change it with FMRTE;)

when I have used ture transfer before I have had to exit Fmrte and fm09 for changes to show up

I give up - I've downloaded everything thats been suggested, and I've re-downloaded it, and all I get it is, "FMRTEv2 has stopped working, A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available".

I quit

Just tried this program for the first time ever and I have to say, FANTASTIC job Ruci! Amazing! Thank you very much!

A few things I noticed,

1. When I search for a 'league' like 'bundesilga' let's say, the search doesn't find anything. So I guess it's limited to staff/clubs in game. Meaning there's no way to edit a league's reputation or anything as of right now I suppose.

2. PPM's don't work well for me. I tried giving Podolski the following PPM's,

a) Moves into Channels (he already had)

b) Shoots powerfully

c) avoids using weaker foot and d) tries first time-shots,

but even though I 'save' changes while on that screen, when i go to game, he only has the first 2.

3) There's something else I forget now, I'll let you know later.

2. PPM's don't work well for me. I tried giving Podolski the following PPM's,

a) Moves into Channels (he already had)

b) Shoots powerfully

c) avoids using weaker foot and d) tries first time-shots,

but even though I 'save' changes while on that screen, when i go to game, he only has the first 2.

SI redid PPMs for FM09, and, even though the code is still there for all the PPMs that were in FM08, only the ones that actually have any effect on gameplay show in the game.

When I search for a 'league' like 'bundesilga' let's say, the search doesn't find anything. So I guess it's limited to staff/clubs in game. Meaning there's no way to edit a league's reputation or anything as of right now I suppose.

It is possible to edit the league table but not its reputation you can only give teams points or take them away. To do this go to the league table on FM and then in FMRTE click on the the current screen button and it will take you to the league you wish to edit.:thup:

You can edit a league's reputation. Go to a team in the league in FM, e.g. QPR, switch to FMRTE and click "current screen". Then, the club name and league appear at the top of FMRTE. Click the league name, e.g. Coca-Cola Championship, and you can edit standings and league repuration.

See here:

2edo5sh.jpg

You can edit a league's reputation. Go to a team in the league in FM, e.g. QPR, switch to FMRTE and click "current screen". Then, the club name and league appear at the top of FMRTE. Click the league name, e.g. Coca-Cola Championship, and you can edit standings and league repuration.

See here:

2edo5sh.jpg

You cannot edit its reputation in FMRTE it is only viewable as the reputation is static. The only way to edit the reputation is in th official FM editor.

Hello!

Never used the Editor before, but how do I assign a 'Squad Number' to a player so that he is eligible to play within the league.

I overlooked one player when registering my players...

Thanks for any help!

@Jamie, I was trying to edit league rep not league table but thanks for the info guys.

SI redid PPMs for FM09, and, even though the code is still there for all the PPMs that were in FM08, only the ones that actually have any effect on gameplay show in the game.

I see. Thanks.

Can someone be kind enough to tell me best way to release a player during season im only 4 games in but want to release afew players in other divisions ive tried making there contracts run out but that has't work so far :thup:

You should be able to use FMRTE to set they're contract to expire in the past. Then they'll go on 1-month rolling contracts, and you can release them on a free?

i dont mean for my team vo mate i mean for other teams or dose it still work same:thup:

Hi guys,

I'm here to announce a new service for FMRTE users (FMRTE - Online www.fmrte.com)

a new FMRTE version will be released soon (at it will have FMRTE Online services integrated in the Editor)

Note: The website is not 100% finished, some features are not working yet ;)

;)

I've tried and tried but how do i mass edit the staff contracts so they expire at the same time say, 10yrs down the line? Thanks

Hi,

that's not possible right now..i will add it in a future release ;)

Hey guys, i was wondering if you could help...

Ive just downloaded the latest networks and fmrte, ive loaded my fm and opened the fmrte but when i click the load button on fmrte it says

"FMRTE didnt detect fmwsm 2009 running"

Any ideas?

Are you running FM or WSM? and what's the full version eg(9.3.0 36289)? (you can see it in Game, Options->Game Status and then in that screen you can see the game version)

tks

hey ruci, thanks for the quick reply,

im playing fm and the game version is 9.3.0 36289(m.e.v753)

any ideas mate?

well, right now i cant do much as i'm not at home..but try to do this

- Run FMRTE with Administrative Priviledges (right mouse in FMRTE icon and choose Run as Administrator) - see if it helps..

- Make sure that your Football Manager executable name is "fm.exe" (or it may appear as "fm" without ".exe" if you have the option to show file extensions disable) as FMRTE when is trying to load the game searches for running executables with "fm" or "wsm" name, so if your FM executable name was changed it wont work

well, right now i cant do much as i'm not at home..but try to do this

- Run FMRTE with Administrative Priviledges (right mouse in FMRTE icon and choose Run as Administrator) - see if it helps..

- Make sure that your Football Manager executable name is "fm.exe" (or it may appear as "fm" without ".exe" if you have the option to show file extensions disable) as FMRTE when is trying to load the game searches for running executables with "fm" or "wsm" name, so if your FM executable name was changed it wont work

Thanks for the tips, ive tried both suggestions but it still doesnt work.

I might try to load a new game and then start the editor to see if that works...

Any other ideas?

Archived