Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anychance of doing the kit/team colour change thing properly?

Has probably been raised/asked 50 times in this thread already. If Ruci wanted to respond to this he would've already done so i suppose.

The fact remains that maybe this shouldn't have been implemented if it doesn't work properly on most of the teams. If this gets solved i'll be a happy donating user :)

KUTGW

After using this and editing the size on Man City's new stadium - the name of the stadium had disapeared!!

But whenever I try to click to put a stadium name in it won't allow me!?

Is there anyway around this!?

This happened to me too.

I've already asked about it.

Waiting for Ruci to say if it's possible or not

Has probably been raised/asked 50 times in this thread already. If Ruci wanted to respond to this he would've already done so i suppose.

The fact remains that maybe this shouldn't have been implemented if it doesn't work properly on most of the teams. If this gets solved i'll be a happy donating user :)

KUTGW

ye seems like he isnt interested in fixing this, its the only thing i want from an editor cos i dont cheat, i would defo donate if this was fixed properly.

Bit of feedback on a weird issue. I have dowloaded three versions of this editor in the past few months. First time I oot up the game and run the editor it works, slowly. But after that, frozen. No matter if I reboot the PC, restart the game, reinstall .net, the editor is frozen apart from the close/minimise buttons. You sure this isnt a "use once and then it self destructs" program????

Im gonna seem like an absolute noob here, but how does it actually work? ive downloaded the FMRTE and try to run it but it just says application not found.

Have you downloaded the .netframework if not you need to for it to work.

Link:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ab99342f-5d1a-413d-8319-81da479ab0d7&displaylang=en

When players in-game decide to retire at the end of the season, it seems it isn't possible to edit their player-stats anymore, when they also get coaching stats. Could someone help me with this or isn't there a solution? Thanks in advance!

hi

ive ticked the suggar daddy box on my clubs finance screen.

what does this mean?

At the end of the month if your monthly accounts are in the red, he'll often drop a pot of cash in to keep you in the black, thus you don't drop into debt.

He might also boost your transfer funds on occasion, but that's not guaranteed. It's not really like Man Citeh.

i hope you all will appreciate that this is one hell of a long thread so rather than reading from the start can you tell me if you are able to add future transfers with this fmrte programme

You can search thread you know ;)

With all the effort gone into the editor why should he have to keep answering to the same old problems ?

I'm not being funny or having a go at anyone in particular, just seems lazy not reading the information you need to work this fantastic tool

well as we are on here to help each other, it is just as easy for someone who knows the answer to help rather than not and waisting thread space on what i already said :rolleyes:

and also i'll think you'll find i said someone and not anyone inperticular

Now I'm wasting thread space :(

You must get my point though?? Using the search feature is far too easily dismissed & should be used before posting questions previously answered or obviously mentioned before.

Now I'll stop moaning & say well done on the best editor around :)

With me, I had been asking for 'Expand the stadium' for a couple of seasons, but each time I did, the board just told me 'the council would never allow it', so I tried your theory, I think it was about February - I changed the expansion thing in FMRTE to be 43000 (instead of 40000 - which I was already at), then asked the board to expand (not sure if it's important, but this was the 1st time Id asked them this particular season), and they said "there are plans afoot to blah de blah de blah", so as soon as I had this message in my 'inbox', I went back to FMRTE, and changed the Expansion capacity back down to 40000.

It wasnt until then at the end of the season (quite litterally after there were no games left), that I got a news item saying that the board have decided to build a new 59000 seater stadium, and to name afer there greatest ever manager (moi by the way! :-)). It won't be ready for 2 more years though. Also, it's costing £210 mil I think - which I can easily cover.

One other thing to point out, after reading the previous threads on 'new stadiums', I had already increased the minimum, average and maximum attendancies using FMRTE.

So I reckon, in order for it to work, you should have a fair amount of money (I had about £420 mil), and make sure you'd be able to sell out a new stadium with the minimum, average and max values, then apply Alex's theory.

Roll on two more years when the home games will be played on my own back garden!

Just to throw this out there, in fmrte to get a new stadium all I did was increase my av max min atendances by 50% and put in the expansion capacity to '0', when the new season kicks in (june 1st) the board announced that it was gonna build a new stadium that would cost 320m with 80m coming from the sale of my old stadium, my club now has a loan of 200m but also has a stadium sponsorship that covers a further 150m, all this and I never even asked for it :) I didnt edit any money for my club, If you go here http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=107788 there is a way of changing the name of the ground if you get a name you dislike or just want to change it.

For those of you struggling with stadium names, there's this thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=107788, which might be useful.

I tried it myself and it worked. I play as Benfica and, to check if it worked, I created a slb.lnc file and placed it inside

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\data\updates\update-930\db\930\lnc\all

So, assuming you have the 9.3.0 patch and installed the game on a path similar to the one above, this is where the .lnc file should go.

The contents of my .lnc file:

"STADIUM_NAME_CHANGE" 741564 "Estádio da Luz" "Portuguese"

If you play the game, e.g. in English, change the "Portuguese" bit. "Estádio da Luz" is the new name.

741564 is the stadium ID. Where do you get that one? As mentioned on the thread, Immuner's editor/scout shows you that info.

I hope it also works for you.

neimenovana2.jpg

ok what is the deal here now? you can see that I have FM up and running and I started it before FMRTE.

please help!

I could be wrong, but I don't think you're using the latest version of the brilliant FMRTE while you're running the 9.3 update... Have a look at the BracaSoft website and get the latest version which should solve your problem.

Of course I could be talking twaddle! It has been known! ;)

Hi guys, I've just used this to improve a few players to "Legend", but after 3 weeks of the game, half of them have lost a lot of attributes. 90% of them seem to have dropped from 20 to 15. Is there any way I can stop this happening?

Cheers

Hi guys, I've just used this to improve a few players to "Legend", but after 3 weeks of the game, half of them have lost a lot of attributes. 90% of them seem to have dropped from 20 to 15. Is there any way I can stop this happening?

Cheers

How old are they? If very young, they can't be legends; if too old they can't sustain those attributes.

Also, does clicking 'legend' only up their attributes to 20? If it doesn't alter their reputations the game will tweak them down.

Archived