Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

Sorry Chob not sure what is happening then. Windiz update works fine for me. Never seen that error before.

Maybe you have some security programs that are prohibiting what you can run/install on your PC?

Would also run things like Superantispyware and malwarebytes to see if anything is causing you problems.

http://www.superantispyware.com/

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Cheers. hope you get it working as it's a quality addition to FM.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry Chob not sure what is happening then. Windiz update works fine for me. Never seen that error before.

Maybe you have some security programs that are prohibiting what you can run/install on your PC?

Would also run things like Superantispyware and malwarebytes to see if anything is causing you problems.

http://www.superantispyware.com/

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Cheers. hope you get it working as it's a quality addition to FM.

thanks for your help Proteus, ill hopefully get it working at some point :)

Is there a way to edit the languages a player can speak using this tool? It would help immensely if transfers can pick up a new language immediately.

Changing the player's City of Birth will do that, mate.

FMRTE v2.0.0251 RELEASED

Download: http://www.bracasoft.com

Changes:

• Fixed bug in Nations Information Screen for users with FM/WSM with 9.3 Patch installed
  • Fixed some minor bugs reported by some users by mail ( tks ;) )
  • Changes in Mini FMRTE
    • I've swapped the Value field with Ask Value
    • The columns were resized, so now the ask value of players can fit in the screen ;)

Languages Included:

• English
  • Dutch
  • French
  • Polish
  • Italian
  • Chinese

hi ruci. Is there any chance that i will be able to edit the 'team morale' part of my club. For example, where it says 'team seems to be blending well' i want to change it to 'team are willing to die for each other'. The reason i'm asking is, when i start a new game it says that 'the team are a long way from operating as a unit' even when 80% of the team have been at the club for a long while. Thanks

FMRTE v2.0.0251 RELEASED

Download: http://www.bracasoft.com

Changes:

• Fixed bug in Nations Information Screen for users with FM/WSM with 9.3 Patch installed
  • Fixed some minor bugs reported by some users by mail ( tks ;) )
  • Changes in Mini FMRTE
    • I've swapped the Value field with Ask Value
    • The columns were resized, so now the ask value of players can fit in the screen ;)

Languages Included:

• English
  • Dutch
  • French
  • Polish
  • Italian
  • Chinese

Cheers ruci, one little suggestion, could you add uk and ireland to the nation continent screen, I know we are not a continent but it would make it easier to search for players from this region.

hey guys how do you get the .net framework 3.5 sp1. everytime i get the setup it makes 5 attempts at downloading it but nothing happens, it doesn't seem to connect to the server.

i really wanna use this editor but can't because of this

How exactly does future transfer work? Btw, changing the transfer status with the club doesn't do anything...

He never shows up on the future transfers list...

when you change the transfer status to on transfer list etc.....you will see in game that if you make an offer the club will usually have set an acceptable price.....so your away to go there:thup:

If you dont get him he might turn you down etc dont worry if he joins someone else.....and only when the deal is done will it show up in future transfers;)

then you can select future transfers in FMRTE and change the details ...fee/date/club:cool:

I am using it not to cheat for my team but to give my feeder clubs/ some smaller clubs a boost.....eg I am playing as Man U so I might make a bid for Lee Bowyer/Freddie Ljundberg they will want to join utd for obvious reasons ..WAGES!!!!I always get the transfer set up for the following year though so the selling club will love it...once deal is done use the good old future transfer to change the fee/date /club and then adjust wage once he has signed as old freddie wanted 65k a week..for an ex-gooner come on:D

he is now at Swansea getting 10k and is loving it

I can't edit leagues with v2.0.0251, actually I can't even search for leagues, when I do so I got no results.

Anyone else got the same problem?

Am I doing something wrong or is it not available in the new version?

It is still possible to edit the leagues so you must be doing something wrong.

When I search a league name I got no results. Is there any other way to do it? Please help

Here is how my fmrte appear after a search:

fmrte.th.jpg

The way I get to the league standings is through team search. For example search for Man Utd it will say English Premier Division click on that and it will bring up the table.

ruci.. when u search for a nation the game crashes and is it possible (anyone) to add sponsorships to the club?

No, you can't add sponsorships. You can only edit existing ones.

Is it possible to edit the money gift from the league? For example money from tv's at the end of the season?

Can be possible in the next version?

No, currently, it's not possible.

Small (hopefully) suggestion - for a future version, could there be a button to instantly maximize scout knowledge, like the button that heals a squad? This would save a massive amount of time.

Thanks for the editor as is, Ruci. It's incredible.

Before I start, great editor ruci, works a treat.

My problem is that when I set my coach's attributes to Legend, it actually makes them worse. Their atts do all change to 20, but their maximum training level actually goes down to 4 stars, where they've previously been 5 and 6 stars. Any suggestions as to why this might happen?

Edit: My bad, the reason this happened is because I had no players to train in the first place...D'oh!

ruci.. when u search for a nation the game crashes and is it possible (anyone) to add sponsorships to the club?

You can get extra sponsorship, if you change the kit sponsorship to stadium sponsorship then every month the club will sign a new Kit sponsorship.

I think every club must have a kit sponsor, so when you take it away they look for a new one.

Small (hopefully) suggestion - for a future version, could there be a button to instantly maximize scout knowledge, like the button that heals a squad? This would save a massive amount of time.

Thanks for the editor as is, Ruci. It's incredible.

I asked for a button for this too.

A little tip, Physios and coaches dont lose there knowledge, so if you use your scout to gain knowledge of alot of countries then change his role from Scout 20 to 1 and Coach 1 to 20. Then offer him a coaches role you will gain all the knowledge and not have to keep maxing the bar

You can get extra sponsorship, if you change the kit sponsorship to stadium sponsorship then every month the club will sign a new Kit sponsorship.

I think every club must have a kit sponsor, so when you take it away they look for a new one.

Going to try this. thanks mate.

Great editor, ruci... thanks :)

May I repost a request I made a few days ago in case anyone missed it...

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but FMRTE doesn't pull up any information on anyone who has a "player/staff" combined contract - that is, he has a contract to be a player and also a coach (or physio/scout/any staff role).

Have I missed something somewhere or is this not yet implemented?

Does anyone know?

Not unless you have it stored on a disk/ memory stick or something like that otherwise you will need an internet connection to download it.

Cool... I do have a 1gig memory stick on me right now... So if I click on the link then I will be able to download it onto that then install it via that?? How big is the framework file? and the fmrte? Someone reply asap as I am goin home soon! lol :)

Hmm, on this version I've noticed that finances are not displayed accurately in FMRTE. If you change your budget to say, 20 million in FMRTE, it shows up as 15 million in game.

thats because ur game is in pounds. & ur editor is in euros. synchronise both properly. & u'll get the right amount.

I've just realised that I had my PC connected to my mums internet at the time of the release of the .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1, which was back in November 08. Is there any chance with it being a Service Pack, that it's already on my PC? And is there any way that I can check otherwise?

After using this and editing the size on Man City's new stadium - the name of the stadium had disapeared!!

But whenever I try to click to put a stadium name in it won't allow me!?

Is there anyway around this!?

Archived