Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

I have a problem with this. The newest version.

I set my favorite club as Arsenal at the start of the game, and added Watford with FMRTE. But they now appear as Stuttgart and Welling. I can change them on FMRTE, but whenever I reload my game so they take effect they appear as Welling and Stuttgart. Any ideas?

I had this once.

I had a player who I wanted to give my club as favoured club, but I added it via FMRTE, but later on, it changed to a Serbian club.

I just kept changing it and eventually it stuck

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi i have installed fmtre it does work but all it says with all the text is 'bad lang file' can anyone help?

You probably didn't install it correctly:

1. Create a new folder.

2. Drop ALL the contents (including folders) of the FMRTE RAR in there.

3. Enjoy.

Hey guys

I just decided to download fmrte after playing a lot of seasons alone. But can you tell me exactly how to install, where to, what to do with the fmrte

I also downloaded the net framework thing, whatever that is?

quick as please guys,

thanks very much

A question for anybody that knows the answer, can you add a future transfer? I know you can go to the list and edit it, but is there a way to create a new future transfer?

No, there's no way, at least for now, to do it. Generally it's difficult to add things, what's normal is to change existing ones.

Hey guys, I'm not sure if I should be posting this question here, but I'm not sure as to where else to place it...anyway; I used FMRTE to change the ability of my coaches to 20, so that they would have 7 stars for training...but they don't reach the 7 stars...none of them does...for example my 3GK coaches have 20GK,20Mental,20Tactical,20Technical,20Working with youngsters...but when I select them for Goalkeeper training, two of the coaches have only 5 stars and one has 6 stars, but none of them reach the 7 stars...it is the same with all the rest of my coaching staff...does anybody know why this is happening? They have 20 on pretty much all of their stats,but none of them reach the 7 stars for training...and this never happened before with any of the previous versions of the game...9.0.2 or 9.0.1

is it because of the 9.0.3 version? what can I do to fix this? :-O

Nation editing doesn't seem to be working anymore, doesn't show proper info and saving changes causes a crash in both FMRTE and FM itself.

So be sure to avoid editing any nations until its fixed and as always back up your save files before using tools like this one.

its alright, got it working now :D

Hey man, Im having the same problem as you previously did. How did you solve the problem? Thanks.

And for everyone: How do I know I have 3.5sp net framework installed? Im sure I installed it but I want to make sure its there. Any Start-Run-XXXconfig code to know for sure?

Thanks!

hi guys,

it looks like that some features like editing some info about nations arent working well with the new 9.3 Patch installed, if anyone else find any other feature that isnt working as it worked with 9.1 or 9.2 patch, then tell me by sending an email to support {at} bracasoft.com

this weekend i will see if i can fix this kind of bugs ;)

I have installed the latest version.... when I click load the game,it comes out that FMRTE didnt detect FM09 running while I did open my fm09 and play... ..how to solve this out , thanks.

I'm now having the same problems.

and as above

I can no longer use the filter, I just get an error saying "An unexpected error occured FMRTE will terminate. Error messeage: Ticks must be between DateTime.MinValue.Ticks and DateTime.MaxValue.Ticks. Parameter name: ticks"

Any ideas? I have tried all different combinations of filters, tried removing the min/max values. Nothing works.

Hey guys, I'm not sure if I should be posting this question here, but I'm not sure as to where else to place it...anyway; I used FMRTE to change the ability of my coaches to 20, so that they would have 7 stars for training...but they don't reach the 7 stars...none of them does...for example my 3GK coaches have 20GK,20Mental,20Tactical,20Technical,20Working with youngsters...but when I select them for Goalkeeper training, two of the coaches have only 5 stars and one has 6 stars, but none of them reach the 7 stars...it is the same with all the rest of my coaching staff...does anybody know why this is happening? They have 20 on pretty much all of their stats,but none of them reach the 7 stars for training...and this never happened before with any of the previous versions of the game...9.0.2 or 9.0.1

is it because of the 9.0.3 version? what can I do to fix this? :-O

9.3.0 has radically changed the way the game shows how effective the coaches are. You need to study the threads on this in the GQ forum.

Is it just me or is there no 'squad number' option in FMRTE? My game always auto assigns numbers to some reserve and youth players who will hardly play a game, and it's pretty annoying.

Also i still can't change the color of the shorts....

In case you didn't notice already, sales values are now correct in FMRTE. :) This is if you use the pound currency. For Euros, the values are very, very slightly below their correct amount. This is because of FMRTE's internal exchange rate calculation. Hopefully ruci will correct it soon.

By the way, this unexpected bonus is due to the fact that SI seems to be placing the correct sales value were it used to be. And now all editors/scouts will show it correctly. :)

In case you didn't notice already, sales values are now correct in FMRTE. :) This is if you use the pound currency. For Euros, the values are very, very slightly below their correct amount. This is because of FMRTE's internal exchange rate calculation. Hopefully ruci will correct it soon.

By the way, this unexpected bonus is due to the fact that SI seems to be placing the correct sales value were it used to be. And now all editors/scouts will show it correctly. :)

Sales values incorrect for me I am afraid:(

Hi, i have a question regarding stadium moves, hoping someone can help. i currently have a 45000 seater stadium, and having played 15 years in the same stadium was wondering if i could potentially force a move into another stadium. I followed some advice on the FMRTE page regarding this, (increasing the expansion capacity, when the expansion was granted, i moved it back to current capacity) but at the end of the season the board suddenly didnt do anything and the local council blocked any expansions, and now the board wont expand either. The finances are good too.

Hi.

There are 31 pages of this and I only need 1 qustion answering really.

Im a lower league club and use this fantastic editor to change my coaches stats so they are 7 stars. I have changed them all again for the new patch scoring system so again they obtain 7 star ratings, however 1 problem I have that was the same on the second patch is these coaches attributes dropping again.

e.g I set them with 18 for attacking and after a month or so it drops back to 14 naturally.

How can I stop this?

Do I need to change their ca and pa aswell?

It is starting to annoy me as I tend to be doing it every month now.

p.s This editor is fantastic. So easy to use. Thank you very much to the creator.

Hey Ruci I keep getting this problem when trying to edit the Economy and Years to gain nationality. It's just simply not showing all the information.

It's a known bug. What for a fix. Until then DON'T use that screen! It will probably crash your game.

Why do you say that? Are you comparing them with what?

For me, the results are 100% accurate.

I am comparing them with what FMRTE tells me is the sale price for a player and what I bid is not being accepted.

FMRTE tells me player A has a sale value of 1million - I offer 1miilion or even 1.1million and it is rejected happens time and time again.

so the best process would be to set their Ca to say 10, their Pa to 200 and set all their attributes to the required levels?

My whole staff has 7-star ratings, and I've made sure their CA is at least 170, and PA (of course) has to be higher than that. After changing the CA, change the individual attributes in the area that you want them to be 7-star; ie if you want 7-star attacking, don't increase defending. Keep in mind Determination, Level of Discipline, and Motivating all matter now.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=106997

I am comparing them with what FMRTE tells me is the sale price for a player and what I bid is not being accepted.

FMRTE tells me player A has a sale value of 1million - I offer 1miilion or even 1.1million and it is rejected happens time and time again.

Nope. It doesn't work like that. To check if the sales price is correct or not, you will have to compare with the values ingame, as explained on this thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=81934

Compare with those and you'll see if they are accurate or not. These values are generally OK, however there are other factors involved, for example:

- if the team is in the same division as you, they will ask for more, due to rivalry;

- when selling young players, clubs almost always ask for more. After some bargaining you might be able to get them for a value near their sales price. But, in that case, you'll have to offer more perks, like percentage of future sale.

To really check if the sales value is correct, you should do a test by offering to buy a player from another league/country and which is, at least, 20 years old. Try it and see what happens.

Archived