Sports Interactive Community

D'oh re-reading the above replies, Ruci said on the 22nd(feb), just keep on checking in this thread, I guess it will be when Ruci gets the time

the new version is coming :p (i'm trying to see if i can make it work with WSM as well)

40851022.th.png

Ruci, anychance you could read my thread "advice" and give me some advice, need a new stadium for my Exeter game,

the new version is coming :p (i'm trying to see if i can make it work with WSM as well)

40851022.th.png

I know what was said above but do you think the new version or at least a beta version will be out relatively soon?

Ruci, anychance you could read my thread "advice" and give me some advice, need a new stadium for my Exeter game,

unfortunately i cant help you, as i never have requested a new stadium or an expansion so i cant tell you what to do :(

I know what was said above but do you think the new version or at least a beta version will be out relatively soon?

if today is soon enough for you, then yes it will be released soon :D

unfortunately i cant help you, as i never have requested a new stadium or an expansion so i cant tell you what to do :(

Ruci if its released around 5pm today and you are ever in the UK the beers are on me lol

Ruci, You sir are a genius :D:thup:

Pompey... dont think you're being fair on the lad.

He's an ULTRA AMAZING SUPER NINJA GENIUS!!!!1

Great work.

The 22nd or so I read a few replies above

I hope you can release it by 5:00PM GMT!!!!!!!!!

Ruci... id like to offer you a golden plate of grapes, a chest of gold coins and the services of my wife for the weekend...

you sir... are a gent and a scholar and i want your babies

arnt we all :) Any chance of release framework for 9.3.0 FMRTE Ruci?

it's out, the headings are all messed up though. It says BADLANGFILE where it should say team, players etc

FMRTE v2.0.0250 RELEASED

Download: www.bracasoft.com

Changes:

- Fixed some bugs in Clone Center

- Fixed a bug in Future Transfer List, now sorting the list should be much faster

- Added Support for the 9.3 Patch

- 4 Languages Included (English, Dutch, French and Polish)

it's out, the headings are all messed up though. It says BADLANGFILE where it should say team, players etc

what? its out? where?

FMRTE v2.0.0250 RELEASED

Changes:

- Fixed a bug in Future Transfer List, now sorting the list should be much faster

Ruci.Legend == true;

yessssssssssssssssssss

i bet my daughters pocket money that it wont be out before 5

where can we pick up your daughter pocket money please ? :D

FMRTE v2.0.0250 RELEASED

Changes:

Dont comment on this forum much but i i just wanna say thnx for this mate well done :thup:

FMRTE v2.0.0250 RELEASED

Changes:

ruci you are such a legend and well done for all the great work you put in, it is much loved :)

I am just wonder whether I should update my game first or wait for the update of fmrte first (normally need a few days). Thank you Ruci, you are my hero!

Ruci your amazing...

if you ever find yourself wondering around the foothills of wales one day... the milky bars are on me mate

Ruci,

This is, I guess the last FM2009 patch and, what with your studies, this will be the last version of FMRTE for a while, so I guess it's a good time to say a massive thank you for all of your hard work. It's really appreciated.

If you're ever in East Anglia in the UK there are several pints awaiting you down my local.

To everyone on this thread. Ruci has put an unbelieveable amount of hours into this project, please don't forget that you can make donations to the project on the BRACASOFT , as a way of saying thank you. Link here -

https://www.paypal.com/pt/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=1aEtD9s8L9tANoirWTzxEca5Fwi84o5AePHV_327FcV2_MTgH1X_s_0mwya&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1fa798f5a5f5ae42e71cf8ee1e360382336fe24cc0d575d12c

Good luck with the studying and hopefully hear from you in the Autumn for FM2010.

Mike

if you change the p.a and the c.a will the attributes go up automatically or do u have to adjust them thanx...great editor by the way well done and thank you

I have installed the latest version.... when I click load the game,it comes out that FMRTE didnt detect FM09 running while I did open my fm09 and play... ..how to solve this out , thanks.

Ruci - excellent work and a life saver.

However, my main use of the editor is to reduce the massive bonuses players get - these fields do not appear to be populated or updateable at the moment - any chance you could sort this?

Cheers

Ruci,

This is, I guess the last FM2009 patch and, what with your studies, this will be the last version of FMRTE for a while, so I guess it's a good time to say a massive thank you for all of your hard work. It's really appreciated.

If you're ever in East Anglia in the UK there are several pints awaiting you down my local.

To everyone on this thread. Ruci has put an unbelieveable amount of hours into this project, please don't forget that you can make donations to the project on the BRACASOFT , as a way of saying thank you. Link here -

https://www.paypal.com/pt/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=1aEtD9s8L9tANoirWTzxEca5Fwi84o5AePHV_327FcV2_MTgH1X_s_0mwya&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1fa798f5a5f5ae42e71cf8ee1e360382336fe24cc0d575d12c

Good luck with the studying and hopefully hear from you in the Autumn for FM2010.

Mike

Honestly if i could pay with a postal order or something i would. You are right he has put in a real shift on this editor. Unfortunately, i don't have a credit card or paypal. Are they really the only ways you can make a donation? This

Not sure about ca and pa. Increasing them certainly puts them in your assistant's best line-up. But I still think you have to mess with the attributes. Can anyone enlighten us please?

Great work Ruci!

I have a question... I have problems with changing attribute points for my coaches. I have a goalkeeping coach with 20 in goalkeeping and he gets only 4 stars??? I dont know is this a problem with the 9.3 patch or what?

great stuff. Very quick release.

One problem though. I can't get the filter function to work... It always says no one matched the criteria i looked for.

Am i doing something wrong or are there other people out there who have problems with that function?

great stuff. Very quick release.

One problem though. I can't get the filter function to work... It always says no one matched the criteria i looked for.

Am i doing something wrong or are there other people out there who have problems with that function?

Same here.