Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you've saved it before this date, then go back and change your attendance to something ridiculous.

Max, Average and Minimum don't apply. But actual attendance, seating and expansion capacity should be changed to something stupid like 500 (BUT capacity used, I put to 400 just to be on the safe side as I'm not entirely sure what effect that would have).

The news story then goes from "strong local council blocks planning permission" to "Board announce plans for a new stadium."

I've tried everything and nothing works the city still doesn´t aprove the expansion, followed your every step and still they won't allow it.

Is it because i'm was a very litttle club i'm managing Viareggio but i won champions league in the day before, and still have the same 10000 seat stadium.

Any ideas?

I've tried everything and nothing works the city still doesn´t aprove the expansion, followed your every step and still they won't allow it.

Is it because i'm was a very litttle club i'm managing Viareggio but i won champions league in the day before, and still have the same 10000 seat stadium.

Any ideas?

try to make your city bigger..dont know if it will help....

Yo Ruci Good work on the Editor mate its mint but I have a little teeny problem with Scouting knowledge

Withthe new update you can change it and I could and all was good but now I started a new game I cant the Option simply isnt there. I have tried reinstalling FMRTE and I have tried reloading the program but nothing.

So please can I have some assistance pretty please

have already put viareggio city with 2000000+1, that's the maximum.

I think that they maybe won't expand because the city owns the stadium, but are there any other users that have new stadiums altough the city owns them?

There is a post in one of the previous pages that tell you what to do to get a new stadium.

There is a post in one of the previous pages that tell you what to do to get a new stadium.

If you're refering to Alex's post in wich he says to change somethings in the stadium like expansion capacity and etc, I've already done that and the city council still block my stadium expasions.

I've even put the stadium with 50 seats and the city council still block's my stadium expasions

I have had a problem with your editor. The only thing I do with it is modify the attributes of my staff. But since I started, it has happened around 5 times (in 1 1/2 seasons) that the contract of one of my staff members just ended, without any notification and in the middle of the season. I'm very sure that they didn't just hit the expiry date.

If you're refering to Alex's post in wich he says to change somethings in the stadium like expansion capacity and etc, I've already done that and the city council still block my stadium expasions.

I've even put the stadium with 50 seats and the city council still block's my stadium expasions

Sorry, fresh out of ideas.

You definitely changed it a day before?

Changes such as those take a push of continue (and usually a day to pass) before they come into effect

guys, the next version is almost finished, as some ppl asked for, i'm going to edit the preset buttons, make the legend one change the reputation to 10000 ...

but i want to know witch attributes should a change to 1 (for the Legend preset), and some ppl are asking me to change the Destroy button to make the team condition to 1%..should i change it?

guys, the next version is almost finished, as some ppl asked for, i'm going to edit the preset buttons, make the legend one change the reputation to 10000 ...

but i want to know witch attributes should a change to 1 (for the Legend preset), and some ppl are asking me to change the Destroy button to make the team condition to 1%..should i change it?

so do you mean if you click legend btton your whole team will be 20's

FMRTE v2.0.0248 ChangesList

- Fixed some bugs in the feature "Swap Staff"

- Fixed a bug in Players Relations, now when you give a 2nd nationality to a player, he will be eligible for the new nation (if he has no caps for his main nation....)

- Fixed bug in Teams Staff List, sometimes, some staff memebers job appeared as BAD LANG FILE

- Fixed a bug in Changing Players names, some times if you changed the name of a player then the game changed his name to a random one when you reload your game

- Fixed a minor bug in Editor Options, the list of avaiable languages wasnt cleared, so sometimes the list showed repeated languages..

- Fixed some bugs in the translation system

- Fixed some minor bugs

- Removed relations information from Clubs Information Screen (tks for zapatero )

- Added more options to stadiums (added roof, undersoil heating, pitch condition)

- Added chairman to Teams Staff List

- Added Players Retirement, now you can edit the date of the retirement of a player

- Added Player Declared for Nation option

- Added Player "Retired For International Football" (it appears in the Player information screen but its not usable yet)

- Added 2 New buttons to the Editor Topbar

* One that lists all players that will retire

* The other one is secret ;)

- Now all features are working for 9.1 and 9.2 (in previous versions, Clubs Debts werent working in FM/WSM 9.1)

- Fixed a bug in Players Relations, now when you give a 2nd nationality to a player, he will be eligible for the new nation (if he has no caps for his main nation....)

- Fixed bug in Teams Staff List, sometimes, some staff memebers job appeared as BAD LANG FILE

- Fixed a bug in Changing Players names, some times if you changed the name of a player then the game changed his name to a random one when you reload your game

- Fixed a minor bug in Editor Options, the list of avaiable languages wasnt cleared, so sometimes the list showed repeated languages..

- Fixed some minor bugs

- Removed relations information from Clubs Information Screen (tks for zapatero )

- Added more options to stadiums (added roof, undersoil heating, pitch condition)

- Added Players Retirement, now you can edit the date of the retirement of a player

- Added Player "Retired For International Football" (it appears in the Player information screen but its not usable yet)

- Now all features are working for 9.1 and 9.2 (in previous versions, Clubs Debts werent working in FM/WSM 9.1)

You are the man

Sorry, fresh out of ideas.

You definitely changed it a day before?

Changes such as those take a push of continue (and usually a day to pass) before they come into effect

Yap mate, got the game saved 2 days before.

The one thing that is odd it is if I put the expasion capacity for example 100000 seat higher than my current capacity the board only expands my stadium 5000 seat and it takes one year to expand.

I even put 1 billion euros in my balance and all the time that i tried it's always the same 5000 seat expanded.

- Fixed some minor bugs

Hi ruci. I think you are doing a fantasic job. Just one question:- When the new patch comes out will this version be compatible with it? Thanks

Hi Ruci,

instead of changing the "Legend Button", why don't you make a "self" button which reads in attributes from a template that can be altered by the user. This way each person can make it up to them self which attributes should be maximized and which should keep the current value.

Anyway, thums up for a great editor.

I recently had my computer wiped clean and lost everything, i downloaded FMRTE yesterday along with the latest .Net Framework and when i go to run FMRTE i get a windows error message saying

"FMRTE v2 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience"

and has a send error report button and Don't send button.

EDIT: Fixed the problem

Ruci, could you please add a button to up all staff knowledge to 100.

For legend I think Temperament should be a 1 aswell.

Hey

I'm certain that Temperament should be 20. I've experimented with setting Temperament to 1 and dirtiness to 20 and the players with those attributes regularly find themselves being sent off or yellow carded.

I've been setting Temperament to 20 and dirtiness to 1 for years and I'm always the best behaved club in the league.

Ruci

Is it possible to include a select all button please? I like to edit all of my players and it currently takes a while to select players from every squad in my team.

Thanks

Hello, I'm new to the forums so please take it easy on me lads.

Firstly i'd like to mention that i am playing the unpatched version of FM2009. This is because i am using 2G internet connection on a pay as you surf vodafone connection. I would just download the 229mb patch and then get the FMRTE v2.0 editor but the bandwidth usage suggests the time for those 2 downloads to be in excess of 14 hours downloading.

So after looking into it further i've decided that i require the Editor for the unpatched version of FM09 but finding it has been a nightmare. I'm wondering if someone could post me a link or something so that i could download that instead of going through the rigmoral of downloading the patch?

Thanks ever so much for your time, look forward to hearing from somebody!!

With me, I had been asking for 'Expand the stadium' for a couple of seasons, but each time I did, the board just told me 'the council would never allow it', so I tried your theory, I think it was about February - I changed the expansion thing in FMRTE to be 43000 (instead of 40000 - which I was already at), then asked the board to expand (not sure if it's important, but this was the 1st time Id asked them this particular season), and they said "there are plans afoot to blah de blah de blah", so as soon as I had this message in my 'inbox', I went back to FMRTE, and changed the Expansion capacity back down to 40000.

It wasnt until then at the end of the season (quite litterally after there were no games left), that I got a news item saying that the board have decided to build a new 59000 seater stadium, and to name afer there greatest ever manager (moi by the way! :-)). It won't be ready for 2 more years though. Also, it's costing £210 mil I think - which I can easily cover.

One other thing to point out, after reading the previous threads on 'new stadiums', I had already increased the minimum, average and maximum attendancies using FMRTE.

So I reckon, in order for it to work, you should have a fair amount of money (I had about £420 mil), and make sure you'd be able to sell out a new stadium with the minimum, average and max values, then apply Alex's theory.

Roll on two more years when the home games will be played on my own back garden!

Thanks for the information, Bro!

Does anyone else have a problem were FMRTE just doesn't load the game? It doesn't give an error message or anything, it just fails to load the game.

And yes, I have my anti-virus and firewall off.

I have found a new version of Fmrte because i have download it and it works fine.

http://ranwada.blogspot.com/2009/01/fmrte-fm-2009-real-time-editor-v20.html

Please let me know how you get on with it.

FMRTE v2.0.0249 RELEASED

Download: www.bracasoft.com

Changes:

- Fixed some minor bugs

- Removed relations information from Clubs Information Screen (tks for zapatero)

- One that lists all players that will retire

- One that lists all the future transfers

FMRTE v2.0.0249 RELEASED

Download: www.bracasoft.com

Changes:

- Fixed some minor bugs

- Removed relations information from Clubs Information Screen (tks for zapatero)

- One that lists all players that will retire

- One that lists all the future transfers

Queen's birthday soon will be putting you up to be SIR.Ruci:D

been wanting the ability to future transfer in FMRTE..............makes the editor with game pointless now.....great work mate:thup:

Archived