Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats what i would have thought aswell but thats not the problem because i recently done system restore. So iv been using this version before (and started it from in Winrar). Anyway the same thing happens ater extraction. The error message means nothing to me though.

Thanks or any help lads.

don't know then

ruci, are you around?

if so, could you tell wrighy and all others who want to know when the new version is out (cant wait for legends and icons!!) and help out cooper?

sorry i cant help more cooper

Cheers alexw but im not even going to try and get by that error - so ive jsut requested ruci make an installer version available (like a previous version back in november) so ill be sorted then :D.

Anyway i was just reading over some previous posts and was wondering whether or not the favoured personel thing was implimented?

Cheers

im getting this error message now

again, any possible help is appreaciated.

It simply looks like you're not doing as instructed, that's why you get the error. :) You don't execute it from within the RAR file and, when extracting, you don't just extract the executable file. You have to extract the whole thing. It's as simple as this:

1. Create a new folder, anywhere you like, could be on the Desktop.

2. Extract the WHOLE rar content (which contains 3 folders and several other files) and place it there.

3. Execute the application from there.

Still not working?

FMRTE v2.0.0239 Released

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/pt/?d=TS3EKLCY

ChangesList

- Fixed bug in Clubs Loans/Sponsors (sometimes the list of sponsors/loans wasnt cleared..)

- Added Clubs Relations (rivals, favoured persons,desliked persons...)

- Added Staff Knowledge (you can edit the country, and the value...)

- Added 2 new buttons in Players Information Screen, now its easier to make a player Home Grown or Trained at a Country

- Fixed bug where in Clubs Finances, now all values are converted to the correct currency

- Fixed bug in Clubs Finances where sometimes in Sponors/Debt an unknown value appeared (Sponor or Debt with Empty Type)

- Fixed bug in Players Information Screen, sometimes it was difficult to change the player city of birth

- Fixed bug In Clubs Relations, now you can make anyone a Legend(value = 100) or Icon (value > 50)

Hi Ruci thanks for your new version, but when i click on it i get the following error message.

Hopefully you can do something with it. Still think this has to do with the problems we Dutch users have.

errorfmrtecu2.th.jpg

FMRTE v2.0.0239 Released

ChangesList

- Fixed bug in Clubs Loans/Sponsors (sometimes the list of sponsors/loans wasnt cleared..)

- Added 2 new buttons in Players Information Screen, now its easier to make a player Home Grown or Trained at a Country

- Fixed bug where in Clubs Finances, now all values are converted to the correct currency

- Fixed bug in Clubs Finances where sometimes in Sponors/Debt an unknown value appeared (Sponor or Debt with Empty Type)

- Fixed bug in Players Information Screen, sometimes it was difficult to change the player city of birth

- Fixed bug In Clubs Relations, now you can make anyone a Legend(value = 100) or Icon (value > 50)

Hi Ruci.

The club relations button does not work [it still says "Not available yet"], same also with rivals and favoured/disliked people.

Hi Ruci thanks for your new version, but when i click on it i get the following error message.

Hopefully you can do something with it. Still think this has to do with the problems we Dutch users have.

errorfmrtecu2.th.jpg

I'm Dutch too and I'm using the Dutch version of Windows Vista and I can confirm that I have the same error too.

FMRTE v2.0.0239 Released

ChangesList

great work again love it...................sponsorship now working fine just wnted to know the amount showing is that per year or the total for period i.e. some kit deals run for 5 years

would it be possible in future versions to add extra deals too...some of the lower clubs have only one deal showing up etc etc

One other question re-affiliated clubs you can change/edit these which is great work again would it be possible to add extra as I see it you can only change what a club currently has and not add to it..............(just changed all affiliated feeder clubs for swnasea they have 3 this all showed up in game ..I then decided to go to Barca and change 1 of their feeder clubs to Swansea which worked on their screen and in game too... however if I check swansea barca does not show up as affiliated to them??? :confused:)

will play and see what happens if this is a bug let me know when free.....

thanks again

:D:D:D

errorfmrtecu2.th.jpg

Yeah, unfortunately the latest Microsoft updates have killed FMRTE for you, people with Windows in Dutch. :( It's still being investigated and apparently no solution as of now.

No it does not, also the currency is stuck on euros in the preferences menu, the drop down does not work

It does work but it's not on the initial club screen. You have to look to the left and click on "Relations" (Club -> Relations). There's where that functionality is.

I think ruci should remove the info you mentioned, which is indeed a bit misleading.

As for the currency bit, it works for me. See if closing and reopening FMRTE helps.

sponsorship now working fine just wnted to know the amount showing is that per year or the total for period i.e. some kit deals run for 5 years

It's for the total period (you could do the math yourself ;) ).

would it be possible in future versions to add extra deals too...some of the lower clubs have only one deal showing up etc etc

Or you could increase the amount on the sole sponsorship deal, no? Brings you to the same result. There are some EPL clubs (Man City, for example) who have a single sponsorship contract, also.

One other question re-affiliated clubs you can change/edit these which is great work again would it be possible to add extra as I see it you can only change what a club currently has and not add to it..............(just changed all affiliated feeder clubs for swnasea they have 3 this all showed up in game ..I then decided to go to Barca and change 1 of their feeder clubs to Swansea which worked on their screen and in game too... however if I check swansea barca does not show up as affiliated to them??? :confused:)

Save the game and load it again. All should be well then.

It's for the total period (you could do the math yourself ;) ).

Yes I could just wanted to check as in last version some clubs had a deal for 320000000 it was a bug wanted to check it was correct now;)

Or you could increase the amount on the sole sponsorship deal, no? Brings you to the same result. There are some EPL clubs (Man City, for example) who have a single sponsorship contract, also.

yes done that but wanted to make it more realistic i.e. kit deals and ground sponsorship etc

Save the game and load it again. All should be well then.

thans again ruci your work is greatly appreciated here:thup:

and I will check to see if the affiated club situation has resolved with a saved game;)

I'm Dutch too and I'm using the Dutch version of Windows Vista and I can confirm that I have the same error too.

Getting the same error - using windows 7 english - and didnt have this problem on earlyer versions of fmrte.

Edit:

Seems to be when searching and using age as a filter ?

Getting the same error - using windows 7 english - and didnt have this problem on earlyer versions of fmrte.

Edit:

Seems to be when searching and using age as a filter ?

mail me (support {at} bracasoft.com) the error.log that should be in FMRTE folder

tks

I've searched and searched and still can't find how to do this.

Can NE1 help, please?

I've just recently discovered this Editor and think that it's amazing.

Can NE1 also confirm that when you increase a players attributes....do they actually improve the players performances accordingly? I would like to know before I make any chages to my game.

TIA for any answers

Toppers

Toppers, well if you make a player better it is safe to say that they should perform better. Remember to change their CA as well though.

That's good. I knew the Attributes figures changed in the game, but a player I'd expected a vast improvement from didn't show this, hence my query. However maybe more time will help him. BTW...what does "CA" stand for?

Do you know if I can change a player or managers age? It doesn't appear possible, but I'm not sure if there is anything I've missed that would allow me to do this.

Thanks for your previous answer.

Cheers

Toppers

Archived