Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

Yeah tried that mate.

Have saved with a new name and restarted several times.

Even offered all the staff new contracts which they all accepted but still missing from training screen

i will look at this issue..i suggest you to reload a previous version of your savegame....everyone should make a backup of their savegame before start using FMRTE as some features may not work properly..

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i will look at this issue..i suggest you to reload a previous version of your savegame....everyone should make a backup of their savegame before start using FMRTE as some features may not work properly..

Ok. Cheers mate.

Also have you had any luck with registering players for Europe yet?

i have to do some research..but yes..i think i can do it ;)

btw, clubs relations will be included soon..

I asked a similar question a dozen or so pages back but don't think I got a reply so haven't kept up with the thread since then but this is the only feature I would use. I'm desperate to give my managers a little more history rather than appearing in the game all of a sudden. Really hope you can make it work mate!

Thanks for all the great work.

Hi im having a problem,ive just downloaded the editor but when i click on the ''load game''button it says first you need to load your game in FM.i cannot understand what to do,ive tried loading different saved games,before i load the editor and after with no joy,Anyone know what i can do?Many thanks

Hi Ruci... posted this reply but noone has answered... So I will try again..

"I am having trouble with players home grown, It's doesn't works for me...

This are my changing... tell me if I am doing something wrong..

First I pick one player that says He will be an home grown player at date : 2014-01-04 (From Brazil...)

Change one of his relations, as he has only two relation, one with nothing and one with liking a player..

I change the one with nothing to formed at club: Real Madrid: 100 or 0.. tried both..

But when I go to my club to show own players... It stills says that he will be a home grown player at date 2014-01-04...

Am I doing anything wrong...? I press continue, but still same thing.."

Thanks in advance.

There's a new version being tested right now. Some bugs were discovered and ruci is taking care of them.

In the meantime, I can tell you that it does contain editable sponsorships and clubs relations. The former does seem to be working properly, however, as usual, you can only edited existing deals, you can't add new ones.

As for club relations, it seems that it's still not possible to move people to the icons or legend list. For the favoured personnel list, it's OK. I suspect there's some additional criteria, not yet discovered, maybe hardcoded in the game, which determines if a person becomes an icon or a legend. Rating alone, doesn't seem to do the trick and this is what FMRTE's latest beta is doing (allows you do change the rating only). If one looks at the legend/icon list of most clubs, these are populated with old people or ex-players who played a lot for the club and have since retired. This is the norm but not always, e.g. Richard Dunne is already an icon at Man City, Wenger is a Legend, etc.

I think the question is: what is the criteria SI uses to move a person to icon or legend status? Doesn't seem to be consistent, i.e. some players have played for a long time for a club, they have a very high rating (favoured personal wise) but still only stay at the Favoured personel list. If someone can find a consistent way to determine what makes a person move to the icon/legend list, maybe this will help ruci implement it onto FMRTE.

First I pick one player that says He will be an home grown player at date : 2014-01-04 (From Brazil...)

Change one of his relations, as he has only two relation, one with nothing and one with liking a player..

I change the one with nothing to formed at club: Real Madrid: 100 or 0.. tried both..

But when I go to my club to show own players... It stills says that he will be a home grown player at date 2014-01-04...

Thanks in advance.

are using the last version of FMRTE? (2.0232)

Any progress on getting sponsorship editable?

its already possible in the v2.0232 version.. (http://bracasoft.com/)

ok, thanks

thats a great start

wish SI would help by informing you lot what the method is

i've just discovered how it works..its working well right now

so in the next release you will be able to edit clubs relations, and change the clubs icons..legends..rivals.... ;)

now i'm working to see if i can found a solution for the ppl that are having problems after installing some updates via windows update..

can you guys that are having this problem, confirm that you are Dutch users?

tks

so in the next release you will be able to edit clubs relations, and change the clubs icons..legends..rivals.... ;)

now i'm working to see if i can found a solution for the ppl that are having problems after installing some updates via windows update..

tks

when will you release the new verison ruci could you also make homegrown opition easier

when will you release the new verison ruci could you also make homegrown opition easier

ok..i will do it..i will create a new button in players information screen, to make a player "Homegrown" for his current club...(but this way, FMRTE will "choose" a random relation

to be replaced in order to make the player homegrown..)

ok..i will do it..i will create a new button in players information screen, to make a player "Homegrown" for his current club...(but this way, FMRTE will "choose" a random relation

to be replaced in order to make the player homegrown..)

thanks ruci another good feature would be to add all for european matches is that possiable will it be out 2gt

And it is indeed working. :) All that people clamoring to reach Legend status will soon be happy. ;)

And it is indeed working. :) All that people clamoring to reach Legend status will soon be happy. ;)

Can you also set the club to disliking someone aswell

For example in the normal editor Man city hating Wayne rooney, or something like along those lines.

tks

Yes I have the windows update problems and I live in holland. I hope you can fix it! :)

tks

ruci = god

can't wait for the next release!

Yes I have the windows update problems and I live in holland. I hope you can fix it! :)

The same here, I'm also from Holland. And on the Dutch forum (Managers United) I'm on there are also users who have the same problem.

Hi Ruci, I have a final question about the icons, legends of clubs that is coming soon.

Will this be to edit previous relationships or will we be able to add new ones?

(In case that's confusing, do we have to replace icons with new ones or can we add new ones to the existing ones?)

It would be preferable if we could add, but at this point, I'm not bothered as I'm just glad for the opportunity to edit legends

When I load a game it says ERROR LOADING TEAMS DATA I have installed latest version and latest fm patch but still won't load trin 2 reinstall it!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please take a screenshot of the window of FMRTE showing the error, and send it to support {at} bracasoft.com

tks

Hi Ruci, I have a final question about the icons, legends of clubs that is coming soon.

Will this be to edit previous relationships or will we be able to add new ones?

(In case that's confusing, do we have to replace icons with new ones or can we add new ones to the existing ones?)

It would be preferable if we could add, but at this point, I'm not bothered as I'm just glad for the opportunity to edit legends

From what I've read you can't add relations, only edit existing ones.

People, it shouldn't be too difficult to "add" new icons, legends, etc. Usually there are a lot of personnel (players or staff) who don't even show as Favoured personnel, because they have a value lower than 50. However, they will show on FMRTE. If you want to insert someone else, you just pick one of those low rated entities and exchange it with whomever you want.

Hi Ruci............great work once again many thanks.....

found what might be a bug ... I find when I search in FMRTE for manager I replaced at a club they still show up as being that club's manager???? with a contract there etc etc

but if I check on the club/ staff page no sign of them ???

have noticed as well might be something not right on the sponsorship side(might be me reading it wrong ) take Man u they have about 10 sponsorship deals showing up in FMRTE some are for massive amounts i.e.374,000,000 kit deal obviously I can change that but is that a future sponsorship deal or a bug??? as in the game situation they have only 5 deals going biggest is for 14 million a season.

also with some of the smaller clubs they have only 1 deal on the go would it be possible to add extra deals etc

thanks again love this editor great great work

ruci, since you've added pitch size, I'm only missing one thing to make your editor everything I need...

3D player appearance. You know, color of hair and skin...I might not be aware of how the players are laid out in memory, but I'm assuming there's an ID followed by many words...somewhere in there should be 4 bits for hair color and 4 for skin, probably back to back.

Probably nothing you don't already know, but already knowing as much as you do about a player's record, maybe that's what one of the unidentified words is...and I'd be in heaven if you could pinpoint it.

Thanks again for your fantastic program. Well Done!

Thanks in advance.

are using the last version of FMRTE? (2.0232)

its already possible in the v2.0232 version.. (http://bracasoft.com/)

Using the last version...Yes. But I believe the they are assigned as home grown players, but not in statistics.. I am not at where you choose your squad for CL,, haven't tried that.

Hi, I've been trying with all the released versions of FMRTE and with old and new saved games but I'm always getting the same message: "This program has stopped working" when I click the load game button. I've followed the step by step instructions on the tutorials but nothing seems to work.

Description:

Stopped working

Files that help describe the problem:

C:\Users\Jonathan Powell\AppData\Local\Temp\WERE9C6.tmp.hdmp

I'm running the latest patch on a steam version of FM2009, huge database, the English leagues to league 2 selected and uncompressed saved games, I'm using Vista and I've made sure the latest netframework 3.5.

Any help or suggestions would be really appreciated,

cheers

Jon

Ruci you are a legend!! this program is brilliant and the features you keep adding are excellent ive used all of the versions youve made and the program just keeps getting better and better, well done!

I know you have lots of people asking you to add new features so thought i might say my ideas (i understand it takes a lot of work to make the new features)

- edit the retirement dates for players/staff

- edit the referees stats e.g discipline

- the ability to give players injuries

- future transfers

- the ability to put players AWOL

I know when you make new features it takes time and hard work and i respect that, im not telling you to put these in the program there just ideas for future releases. Thank alot Ruci!!! keep up the hard work

I think the question is: what is the criteria SI uses to move a person to icon or legend status? Doesn't seem to be consistent, i.e. some players have played for a long time for a club, they have a very high rating (favoured personal wise) but still only stay at the Favoured personel list. If someone can find a consistent way to determine what makes a person move to the icon/legend list, maybe this will help ruci implement it onto FMRTE.

A lot of it is hard-coded. Arsenal's researcher tried to get Arsenal's list changed to be more representative of what fans think, but SI refused because they have been told exactly who to include on the lists by representatives of Arsenal.

2 Bugs!

1. Is the bug fixed in last version for players when changing their names...?

The bug was that when you change a players name, after you saved and reloaded the game, the name changes randomly to something else...

2. When ever you change one of a players relations for likes team, it change to something else when you reload the game...

Archived