Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FMRTE v2.0.231 Changelist

- Fixed bug in players Home Grown

- Added Stadium pitch size

- Added Players Clausules (its possible to change the type of the clausule)

Changes in Clubs Finances Screen:

- Added Clubs Sponsors (you can edit the sponsor type, the amount of money, and the expire date of the deal)

- Added Clubs Loans (you can edit the type of the loan..the amount.....)

- Added Sugar Daddy Option

Release Date: 02-02-09 (at the end of the day)

- Added Clubs Sponsors (you can edit the sponsor type, the amount of money, and the expire date of the deal)

Hey ruci, long time no see. Are you going to be carrying on your work to make it compatible with 9.3.0?

Hey ruci, long time no see. Are you going to be carrying on your work to make it compatible with 9.3.0?

as far as I know there is no 9.3.0 version out yet..

when/if it cames out, i will update FMRTE to work with it ;)

as far as I know there is no 9.3.0 version out yet..

when/if it cames out, i will update FMRTE to work with it ;)

Thanks for the hard work :)

Hi all,

I'm not getting any results when I type something into the search box on the top right...

I'm running my WSM09 game through Steam, I load my save game, and then launch the FMRTE program and hit load game. The version of my game pops up on the black bar top left - v9.2(30301). Then, when I type in say 'Liverpool' in the search box on the top right I get 0 search results. Tried it with various player's surnames too.

I'm new to save game editors so it could be that I'm missing something blindingly obvious :)

Thanks!

When you say change the clause, does that mean change the minimum fee release clause?

When you say change the clause, does that mean change the minimum fee release clause?

you can change the clausule value and you can change the clausule type aswell, for eg, if a player has a 25% Yearly Wage Rise, you can change that clausule to be a Minimum Release Fee Clausule....

Ruci,

Do you know if its possible to find what in the DB drives the feature in FM where a player cannot be sold within 12 months of signing (ie can only be loaned). I am trying to edit the game to allow say Liverpool to sell Keane/Reira/Dossena/Degen in season 1 when i manage them.

I have tried changing contract start date and joined club date using current FMRTE, but no joy.

Cheers and thanks again for the hard work

hey guys, I have a problem with FMRTE 2.0.227. FMRTE shuts down whenever I want to edit a number (like transfer budget, wage budget, finishing, etc.). Now I never had this before, but I think the reason are some Windows updates I got yesterday (vista 32 bit). Does someone know what to do or has the same problem?

If not, I hope that the new version of fmrte will solve my problem.

Guest Pietro Stefano
hey guys, I have a problem with FMRTE 2.0.227. FMRTE shuts down whenever I want to edit a number (like transfer budget, wage budget, finishing, etc.). Now I never had this before, but I think the reason are some Windows updates I got yesterday (vista 32 bit). Does someone know what to do or has the same problem?

cant help you solve, but yes i have the same issue since windows patch.

hi, can you tell me the name of the windows update that may have caused that issue? (i think that there is a Update History in the Windows Update screen)

tks

hi, can you tell me the name of the windows update that may have caused that issue? (i think that there is a Update History in the Windows Update screen)

tks

Hey Ruci I have the same problem (post #2492, page 25) and i looked into your suggestion.

As far as I can see is this update called: Hotfix for Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB953595).

Hopes this helps.

The version in the 1st post was developed for FM09 and besides the latest version is what is in the first post so it will.

Ruci said the new version should be out today in one of his posts above and it is generally a whole new version that is released.

tks

Update for Microsoft Windows on 31-01-2009

KB949249

KB949248

Ruci, great work on this program

But I'm desperate to make myself a club legend, which after 10 seasons and 6 PL and 3 CL titles, should have come.

I'm not on the list at all

Is there any way to make myself a favoured personnel, icon or legend?

Hi there. Can someone explain what the "History Point" is when looking at a player? Thanks

Whenever you want, create a history point. If you keep creating history points, you will be able to track a player's evolution (CA, value, etc).

@Ruci, speaking of History Points, someone reported that there's a bug with this function (it's somewhere on this thread): apparently FMRTE doesn't properly sort dates, mixing years, etc. I don't remember if you already noticed this, so I leave this note here.

Is there any way to make myself a favoured personnel, icon or legend?[/b]

Nope, currently not possible.

Whenever you want, create a history point. If you keep creating history points, you will be able to track a player's evolution (CA, value, etc).

@Ruci, speaking of History Points, someone reported that there's a bug with this function (it's somewhere on this thread): apparently FMRTE doesn't properly sort dates, mixing years, etc. I don't remember if you already noticed this, so I leave this note here.

Nope, currently not possible.

i didnt know about that problem in players history..i will look into it ;)

btw, new version released, more info www.bracasoft.com

Archived