Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

Guest roberto922

If you give someone 2 billion it will say the clubs donated 700m+ and take the balance down because if it goes past £2bn it will reset to -£2bn

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After you create the 'legend' and saved, just go to his profile and alter what you want individually.

Cheers phnompenhandy.

Yeah I do that already. But I was just wondering if Ruci can make it so the default setting makes a person's Controversy attribute equal 1 when you hit the Legend button.

I think somebody mentioned that Dirtiness goes to 20 when you hit the Legend button. I'd like to see that go to 1 whenever you hit the Legend button.

Cheers Ruci

fantastic addition to the game

Gone through 22 threads but still can't work out how you alter finances

I give milan 2 bil pound balance, save changes but it still doesn't come up on Fm

Know your busy but any suggestions?

Cheers

The game limits totals cash on hand by rep ... even Milan can have that limit exceeded...

Stop repeating your post! Ruci is away at the moment so im sure he will get back to you asap.

Please go away. I shall repeat if I want to! How was I meant to know about Ruci's current location, if I was trying to get across a message I shall and please stop being an idiot!

Please go away. I shall repeat if I want to! How was I meant to know about Ruci's current location, if I was trying to get across a message I shall and please stop being an idiot!

If you bother to read the posts you would have seen he is away! Its in the rules of the forums not to repeat yourself. So quite clearly you are the idiot.

If you bother to read the posts you would have seen he is away! Its in the rules of the forums not to repeat yourself. So quite clearly you are the idiot.

And once again more bickering! Why do people who aren't moderators think they can moderate the Forum? Stop arguing everyone, its boring to the rest of us

And once again more bickering! Why do people who aren't moderators think they can moderate the Forum? Stop arguing everyone, its boring to the rest of us

Thank god for the common sense that you speak. I really admire you for pointing out his pompous stupidity.

Is there a way to edit a player's preferred foot? If yea, then how does one go about doing it?

It's very easy, you can edit the player's "left foot" or "right foot" skill in the main attributes menu (at the bottom left corner above the current ability in the editor)

Just another minor thing that i discovered

I gave a few '20's' to Ronaldo's attributes yet over a period of 3 weeks they seemed to drop to 17.

Is it because I used the BETA editor to change those when I am now using the new editor?

Thanks for your help

I think you need to increase his CA (altho' it should be damn near 200 already!) AND redistribute some of his attribute points. There's a complex thread in GQ about key attributes and their weightings for certain positions which I can't remember but the gist is for a winger 1 point of dribbling is worth say 5 points of tackling. So you'll need to experiment by trial-and-error to see where you can reduce some attributes in order to get the ones you want up to 20.

Great editor but one question.

When I've changed the clubs that are affiliated with my team and then loaned out players it says that they are ineligible, any explanation as to why?

Wouldn't swear to this but I think the solution is as follows:

FIRST recall your players from the initial affiliate.

THEN change the affiliate in FMRTE

FINALLY send your palyers to the new affiliate.

Of course, it needs to be in the period of the loaning players window.

i keep getting this error report before the program even loads:

EventType : clr20r3 P1 : fmrtevwpf.exe P2 : 2.0.227.0 P3 : 494f99df

P4 : presentationframework P5 : 3.0.0.0 P6 : 470bc696 P7 : 660b

P8 : e1 P9 : system.windows.markup.xamlparse

can anyone help ?

Great editor but one question.

When I've changed the clubs that are affiliated with my team and then loaned out players it says that they are ineligible, any explanation as to why?

I think there could be various reasons, depending on the league, e.g. limit on number of players eligible, number of non-EU players eligible (3 in Spain, for example), maybe some bug, etc.

Best solution I've found, hopefully it will work for you: create a new manager, make it manager of the team(s) you want to correct and do it (must me done during the transfer window periods!!!). If you want to make sure it will not be changed back, keep yourself managing those teams until the end of the transfer windows (maybe this is not necessary). After that, retire from football.

Of course, if you do this, the current manager will be sacked and the team will have to get a new one.

Can FM RTE add/remove PPMs?

Currently not possible. If I recall correctly, ruci already mentioned he will add it in a future version.

And also - I have a few players who have a second nationality but are not eligible for that nation, how can I change that so they are?

Have they already played for their original country? If so, they will not be able to play for another one. That's international football rules.

Maybe you can still alter this if you use FMRTE and remove all their current International caps and goals.

how do you edit leagues, says you can on bra soft website but i cant work out how

Click on the team that is in the league u wish to edit in the editor, then look under their name, and there will be their league at the top of the screen, then once u have clicked that it will show u the league and standings

Hope the helps

Cardio, as far as I can tell, I don't believe that it is possible to edit the international retirement, you probably accidentally ticked that box in the editor, and the second nation, they should be eligible provided they haven't had any caps and that they haven't already declared for a nation, so once again you are probably better off checking the database in the editor.

Might have been said before but I think the values for Match Exercise and Fitness in FMRTE have to be switched.

Because at current moment, when I gave one of my guys a Fitness of 1 from 10000, he is in fact, losing match exercise and he got the Severely lacking match in fitness.

And changing the Match Exercise to 1 from 10000 made him lose his Fitness and he became Very Tired.

Might have been said before but I think the values for Match Exercise and Fitness in FMRTE have to be switched.

Because at current moment, when I gave one of my guys a Fitness of 1 from 10000, he is in fact, losing match exercise and he got the Severely lacking match in fitness.

And changing the Match Exercise to 1 from 10000 made him lose his Fitness and he became Very Tired.

What do you mean? Do you mean that 1 should denote the highest level of fitness a player can attain while 10,000 should be the lowest level of fitness a player can attain?

I'm used to 10,000 denoting the highest level of fitness for a player, and making 10,000 denote the highest level of fitness makes more sense to me than changing it to 1.

Low numbers should mean a decrease in attributes/fitness/morale/etc.

High numbers should mean an increase in attributes/fitness/morale/etc.

It has always been like that.

Archived