Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But the beta version doesn't even work lol

It seems it does for some people. But it is a beta version. His editors for FM08 were brilliant so it takes time to develop them. :)

David_Eaton: The editor has nothing to do with steam so I don't know what you are doing wrong. Have you extracted the editor?

People have patience. He had a great one for FM08 (probably better than FMM in the end as you could edit affiliated clubs, clone players and edit league tables). There were bugs to begin with but he ironed them out. Give him time. :)

I've spotted a bug. I dont know if Ruci wants us to report them or not, but here goes! :p

I changed a players PA and saved. After that he had no wages whatsoever, and his value dropped to 0.

Good for the finances, but I suppose the player will start to moan about a new contract rather soon :)

there is nothing there to extract i click on the program and it says openwith..... most annoying. Can you post urs on ere on a link if possible to see if theres something different.

many thanks

I haven't downloaded the editor but you are downloading the right file.

Your error sounds like you have not installed WinRar. If you install it you will not get that error.

Let me know if you get it working now. :)

there is nothing there to extract i click on the program and it says openwith..... most annoying. Can you post urs on ere on a link if possible to see if theres something different.

many thanks

Have you downloaded an installed WinRAR from http://www.rarlabs.com ?

If not, I would download that then try to open the file. The file is .rar archive and requires a program like WinRAR to extract it.

jod123 thank you mate it worked. Thanks for your help

No problem :) Glad you got it working :D

I was merely pointing out that Ruci might have been better to wait until he had put together something workable, instead of giving in to pestering about when he was going to release the software.

But it is a beta. That is a good way to find out bugs as we are basically testing it and that is what a beta is for.

well,

first tks all of users that are supporting this project, is people like you that amateurs projects needs to keep the things going, as doing this as a hoobie its not that simple, as it takes a lot of my little free time (as i dont do this for living..i'm studing so its difficult to do both things at the same time)

second, i've released this version and as i said, its a BETA version, I didnt want to release this editor so soon as it needs more testing, but too many people have requested it, and i've made an efford to make it workable, i have only 2computers in here, i've tested it here in the last days and it worked well, no crash, no finances bug, nothing, i've send it to private testers, all of them tell me that it works, some testers reported to me some bugs, that i've fixed, and now i released a beta version so everyone could test it and report possible bugs,

unfortunately a lot of users are having problems that i never had, one of them was the finances bug, that was related to the user regional settings, and its fixed now in the last 0079 version, the other one, the crash problem, i'm still working on it, its difficult as i cant reproduce it here. For all people that are having problems, i just can promise that i will do everything that i can to fix it.

just to finish, you just use this editor if you want, i always said that it may contains bugs, and i always ADIVCE you to backup your game, if you want use it, if you dont like it, dont use it, i'm sure that FMM will be great as always, so it could be a good alternative for those who dont like this one.

Good games for everyone

BraCa

I think so...

Will check!

*Edit

Apparently i don't. :p I needed to install .net for another app some days ago, so i assumed i had installed the latest version.

Lets see if it works now!

Thanks and sorry for the stupid mistake. I'll report if i have any bugs on the software to help you in the development.

Whilst I like the look, feel and layout of the program and it seems to be easy to use the performance of it shockingly bad compared to FMM. I know its only beta and I'd expect some improvement in performance I can't see it being all that much better. I do appreciate the effort gone into making the program and am thankful, just think FMM is far better.

FMRTE v2.0 Download Link: http://www.bracasoft.com/downloads/FMRTEv2.0.0080.rar

remember, it needs .NET 3.5SP1 FrameWork otherwise crash at start

changelist:

- Finances bug is fixed(it was already in 0079)

- Search crashes bug fixed(at least people that reported this in my forum says that its working)

- Current Person bug fixed(at least people that reported this in my forum says that its working too)

- In some cases this crashes in Players Contracts

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8765/11162008202210lv6.png

I am getting that error =s

Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow

try the lasted build 0080 it should fix that problem

Whilst I like the look, feel and layout of the program and it seems to be easy to use the performance of it shockingly bad compared to FMM. I know its only beta and I'd expect some improvement in performance I can't see it being all that much better. I do appreciate the effort gone into making the program and am thankful, just think FMM is far better.

yes this is a little resouce eater, and i will try to reduce the memory usage of the editor, and comparing to FMM, i dont want to make it better that FMM, better then X or Y, i've just started making FMRTE to give the people new options, new features, that no other editor has, i've done that for FM 2008, adding features like Edit Affiliations , Change Players Names, Clonce Center, Edit League Stadings (change team points in the league..) no other app has that, now, i'm just trying to make all those features work in the new FM 2009, it will take time, and probably new editors will be made and probably they will have that features that i've created, so this wont be that revolution anymore, but i just want to make this, to give more choices, more options to all users that likes to use Real Time Editors, and for me, FMM is the best in some things...FMRTE is the best in other things...Mini Scout is good too, and ofcourse Genie Scout is brilliant in some aspects, all this applications are good in some things, and suck in other things..

Also how do I heal my whole team =x I am sure I was able to do it earlier but I have suddenly gone blind and can't spot it.

that feature will be included in the next version, as well a button to remove all bans from your players, player left/right foot attributes will be added as well, as i forgot them.. sorry

thaxa lot ruci!

btw do u tihink u will be able can crack the 3d kits so we can edit shorts and socks colors? also, player apperances(skin tone, and hair color)??

thanx man

dont no, i cant promise nothing, thats one feature that i like to include, but dont know if i can but i will try if for sure.. ;)

FMRTE v2.0 Download Link: http://www.bracasoft.com/downloads/FMRTEv2.0.0080.rar

remember, it needs .NET 3.5SP1 FrameWork otherwise crash at start

changelist:

- Finances bug is fixed(it was already in 0079)

- Search crashes bug fixed(at least people that reported this in my forum says that its working)

- Current Person bug fixed(at least people that reported this in my forum says that its working too)

- In some cases this crashes in Players Contracts

ruci...any reply to everyone that cant search anything? all we can do is load up the editor. thanks

Erm.... Did you see this?

Try the latest version.

ruci...any reply to everyone that cant search anything? all we can do is load up the editor. thanks

hi, have you tried the lastest version? FMRTE v2.0.0080 ?

the editor shows you any message?

do you have FM 2009 with the Patch installed?

This is great Ruci thanks.

The only bug i see really is that i cant edit goalkeeper stats.

sorry about that, it will be fixed ;)

this version goal was to give the users the ability to remove injuries/bans, to change their clubs finances..so many little things arent included

sorry about that

Whoops , Ruci found another one, When i click on Teams/liverpool, It doesnt show me the players names.

do this:

- go to the editor options

- check if the language selected is english, if its not, select it and save, then go to "Club Settings" on the treeview in the left side of the editor,

in there select the columns that you want to see in Clubs Players List, press the save button, and see if it works now.

do this:

- go to the editor options

- check if the language selected is english, if its not, select it and save, then go to "Club Settings" on the treeview in the left side of the editor,

in there select the columns that you want to see in Clubs Players List, press the save button, and see if it works now.

ah thats it now, thanks. ;)

that feature will be included in the next version, as well a button to remove all bans from your players, player left/right foot attributes will be added as well, as i forgot them.. sorry
hi, have you tried the lastest version? FMRTE v2.0.0080 ?

the editor shows you any message?

do you have FM 2009 with the Patch installed?

sorry about that, it will be fixed ;)

this version goal was to give the users the ability to remove injuries/bans, to change their clubs finances..so many little things arent included

sorry about that

Thanks Ruci, it's working now; but the option to fix team jadedness is essential, any chance we could have that worked into a build? Is it just a matter of turning on the option for us to use?

Also, will we have the option of editing staff details and ratings in the future?

Archived