Sports Interactive Community

How do one do that?

as you cant search for nations in this version, do this:

for example, to edit Portugal:

go to a portuguese player profile for ex: Cristiano Ronaldo, now in the top of the editor you should have something like:

Cristiano Ronaldo (23 years...)

Portugal / Man Utd

Press the Portugal name and the nation edit screen will appear..;)

also ruci, will you be able to edit home grown in this version?

And what is the 'Clone Centre'?

yes i forgot to add that to the list ;)

Clone Center - is a feature that allows you to copy players attributes from one player to another(or a list of players..)

example: you select a Player Cristiano Ronaldo, then you can select players to be replaced with cristiano ronaldo attributes, but you can specify some attributes that you want those players to mantain, like "their name..their age, their nationality..int caps....)

You really are good ;)

Have you seen this http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=2304395&postcount=25 , it seems that you can get sale values. Not sure if you can break this down and implement into your editor.

I have had a look and it seems accurate.

yes i know about that, i will look into that to see if i can find the way the game calculates it..

Hi Ruci,

I'm having trouble getting your editor to run so I was hoping you could clarify where the various file should be installed to. I have downloaded and installed the .NET framework which installed itself to C://windows/Microsoft.NET

Now, where do I extracted your editor application files to? Anywhere or inside the .NET framework folder or vice versa?

Currently, when I click on load game option (while I have a FM2009 game on the go) I get a message saying that your editor has stopped working. I am on Vista. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jay

Hi Ruci,

I'm having trouble getting your editor to run so I was hoping you could clarify where the various file should be installed to. I have downloaded and installed the .NET framework which installed itself to C://windows/Microsoft.NET

Now, where do I extracted your editor application files to? Anywhere or inside the .NET framework folder or vice versa?

Currently, when I click on load game option (while I have a FM2009 game on the go) I get a message saying that your editor has stopped working. I am on Vista. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jay

you just need to extract all files from FMRTE to any folder that you want, then press the FMRTE executable and press the load game button,

can you try to run FMRTE with Administrator Rights(right click on the FMRTE executable and select Run as Administrator) and see if it works?

Can't wait for the next version.

I created 2 players which was supposed to be home-grown but ended up with not even a status of trained at nation.

Greatly cheesed me off.

Thank lord for RUCI!

you just need to extract all files from FMRTE to any folder that you want, then press the FMRTE executable and press the load game button,

can you try to run FMRTE with Administrator Rights(right click on the FMRTE executable and select Run as Administrator) and see if it works?

Yes, thank you thats it!! It works.

Ruci,

I've checked several pages of this thread and can't find that anyone has asked this yet, so here goes.

First of all, the Editor is brilliant. Thank you.

Kit colours seem to be my only gripe. For example; Arsenal home and away shirts edit nicely but the shorts and socks retain the original game colours, the 3rd kit can't be edited at all for some reason. Are you planning on looking at this issue in a future version. It would make me a very happy gamer.

Thank you once again for all of your help.

Mike

I can change my crystal palace kits in the editor, and it shows up on the tactics screen but the only problem is, It doesn't seem to change when i'm watching the 3d match engine. Is there anyway to sort this out? Thanks

Hi eveyone, reading this thread I got the impression that you can use FMRTE as a scout. When I downloaded and opened it however the search function was the same as in FM2009 in that you needed to know the name of the player or the team to find out details. So I read through the forums again and I saw that if I click on the magnifying glass I would get search options. So I clicked on the magnifying glass... and nothing happened... its not clickable.

Have I misunderstood or is there a way, for example, to search according to ability, sales value etc?

Great editor ruci, best one around for fm09 by far. you mentioned earlier on you were going to add a window that sits on top of fm screen like fm08's miniscout but you didn't mention this in the changelist. will this feature still be added in next version?

Hi eveyone, reading this thread I got the impression that you can use FMRTE as a scout. When I downloaded and opened it however the search function was the same as in FM2009 in that you needed to know the name of the player or the team to find out details. So I read through the forums again and I saw that if I click on the magnifying glass I would get search options. So I clicked on the magnifying glass... and nothing happened... its not clickable.

Have I misunderstood or is there a way, for example, to search according to ability, sales value etc?

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/8871/clubinfoaz7.png press the button that is under the "Current Screeen" Button ;)

in the next version the button will be named Search or Filter..to be easier to ppl find it out ;)

Great editor ruci, best one around for fm09 by far. you mentioned earlier on you were going to add a window that sits on top of fm screen like fm08's miniscout but you didn't mention this in the changelist. will this feature still be added in next version?

i've forgot to add that..it will be in the next version ;)

fantastic work ruci, much appreciated!

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/8871/clubinfoaz7.png press the button that is under the "Current Screeen" Button ;)

in the next version the button will be named Search or Filter..to be easier to ppl find it out ;)

Thanks Ruci... BUT I'm pretty sure I don't have that icon....... does that mean I have an old version of the programme?

Thanks Ruci... BUT I'm pretty sure I don't have that icon....... does that mean I have an old version of the programme?

if you dont have that icon that's because you have an older version...the last version of FMRTE is 2.0.0213 if you have an older one, then download the new one at www.bracasoft.com ;)

FMRTE - Next version changelist(this list its not the final one)

- Fixed Shortlists problem, now regens saved in your shortlist will appear in FM ;)

- Staff attributes fixed, added Determination attribute, and all the others attributes are now well readed and saved

- Gamer attributes added, now you can edit your own attributes (the same attributes that you are able to see in your profile in FM)

- Players City of Birth

- Added the option to set/change players Home Grown (relation screen)

- Added some presets to filter, now when you open the filter window you have a lot of filters already in there, you just need to fill the fields or add more filters if you want

- Added the "between" option in filters, you can now search for things like: Players with age between 20-25 for example

- Added Players Positional Rating

- Added Cities, you can edit cities attributes

- Added Teams Staff List (National Teams and Clubs)

- Added National Teams Managers "Contract"

- Added Staff Roles (Coach, Scout etc..)

- Added Players Progress (feature inpired in FM Genie Scout Players History)

- Added Import/Export Buttons in Players/Staff profiles, so you can save/load their attributes easily

- Added Players Prefered Moves

- Fixed Players jadeness

- Fixed bug in some teams that their name was displayed like: "Chlesea - Unknown" when it should be "Chelsea - Reserves"

- Added Special Feature (related with nations)

- Added Clone Center (not done yet but will be included ;) )

Release Date: Dont know yet, but it will be soon ;)

Will you fix the bug where when you change the position of a player (AM/FC to AMC for exemple) save and then press continue in the game the position change is not taken into consideration ?

RUCI,can i add new players without removing members of my team?

if i can,how please?

Originally Posted by zulu83

Ruci could you check if this function doesn't eat a lot of CPU cycles? Other scouts for FM2009, who contain this possibility (to automatically show currently selected player data) are very poorly implemented in that they make the CPU activity raise a lot and don't let go.

I suddenly had a laptop, I play the game on, with the fan constantly blowing and I thought it was FM itself. But no, it was one of those tools. I've checked others and they behave the same way (they are all .Net framework and maybe they are all doing it the same way).

If yours performs the same, bad, way, please see if you can optimise it! Thanks.

Oh and the change list (and the new options you forgot to list ;) ) indeed looks impressive.

RUCI,can i add new players without removing members of my team?

if i can,how please?

That will be the new Clone Center function. Well, you do have to lose a player, or rather, he'll get improved data. But don't tell me you don't have some crap youngsters you can use? If not, just get some really crappy and free transfer ones and you're ready to go.

But, right now, if you wish, you can get any player and, in exchange, you can send any crap youngster or whatever. Is that not good enough?

Anyway, the only time I did a swap I, almost immediately, went back because I felt it was cheating to the extreme, even if, in my case, the players were not too far apart in capability. So, this feature, albeit amazing, will not be used by me.

Looking forward to the new version. Hopefully will be out soon now the patch is out!

ruci, will the new version be usable with the patch?

Yes. He has said before that he'll wait until the next patch, that was released a couple of minutes ago, before releasing a new version. He did also said that he'll need a few days to update everything in the editor.

hi guys,

the new patch is out so i will start updating FMRTE to work with it right now..then i will need 1/2 days to finish all features and to test it properly so new version of FMRTE maybe at the end of the weekend ;)

Hey I was wondering if anybody could help me out please. I just downloaded the newest version which I believe is FMRTE v2.0.0213...right? :-O and it doesn't seem to work at all. I mean, I have my game opened and I click the load game button, then on the bottom corner it does say that the game was loaded, however when I put anything in the search screen...club name...player name etc...nothing comes back. it just says clubs 0, players 0, staff 0, etc...So I was wondering if anybody out there knows what am I doing wrong? I also have the FMRTEv2-0085 and when I use that one...it does work. So I am not really sure what is the problem. I should also mention that I own WWSM09 and not FM09, but it says there that it is compatible with it. I have the 9.0.1 patch. So everything seems to be in order. Well except that the FMRTE v2.0.0213 won't work. So I appreciate any help and thank you for your time :-) Arrivederci.

Hey I was wondering if anybody could help me out please. I just downloaded the newest version which I believe is FMRTE v2.0.0213...right? :-O and it doesn't seem to work at all. I mean, I have my game opened and I click the load game button, then on the bottom corner it does say that the game was loaded, however when I put anything in the search screen...club name...player name etc...nothing comes back. it just says clubs 0, players 0, staff 0, etc...So I was wondering if anybody out there knows what am I doing wrong? I also have the FMRTEv2-0085 and when I use that one...it does work. So I am not really sure what is the problem. I should also mention that I own WWSM09 and not FM09, but it says there that it is compatible with it. I have the 9.0.1 patch. So everything seems to be in order. Well except that the FMRTE v2.0.0213 won't work. So I appreciate any help and thank you for your time :-) Arrivederci.

you must use the last version v2.0.0213, if you are having problems with it:

Make sure that you have installed Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1 Framework otherwise it will crash at startup

if you have it installed

make sure that you have the FMRTE executable in some folder with those files on it:

Some folder

- Languages (is a Folder with a file English.xml inside)

- FMRTEvWPF.exe (the executable)

- app.config

- WPFToolkit.dll (if this file is missing..you will have a crash at startup)

If you want to have the editor in the desktop, the best way is to do that with a shortcut

Make sure that you have installed Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1 Framework otherwise it will crash at startup

if you have it installed

make sure that you have the FMRTE executable in some folder with those files on it:

Some folder

- app.config

If you want to have the editor in the desktop, the best way is to do that with a shortcut

I have done all of that, and still it won't work :-O however the previous version that I have, does work :-) I guess I'll just keep using that one until a newer version comes out...thanks for the help though.

if you have it installed

Some folder

- app.config

I have done all of that, and still it won't work :-O however the previous version that I have, does work :-) I guess I'll just keep using that one until a newer version comes out...thanks for the help though.

thats weird, what's the problem that you have with build 213? it crashes? it wont load the game?

hi guys,

the new patch is out so i will start updating FMRTE to work with it right now..then i will need 1/2 days to finish all features and to test it properly so new version of FMRTE maybe at the end of the weekend ;)

That would be fantastic Ruci. I didn't even think about the fact that your editor might not work with the new patch. Went to make an edit and, of course, it no longer works. Obviously I've become addicted to your awesome editor...... :thup:

Ruci man ur a legend uve created something special for FM

Keep Up The Good Work Man.

Guest roberto922

Matt - sorry to be a grouch but text talk is generally frowned upon in these forums

I cannot get the thing to work at all. I am running it with 9.0.1 and all I have is the editor telling me 'Bad language file' in several places. What have I done wrong?

Will you fix the bug where when you change the position of a player (AM/FC to AMC for exemple) save and then press continue in the game the position change is not taken into consideration ?

It never has been in any external editor. Once you've saved, go back into the game and click the players "position" option. It will then update to their new positions.

well i have FMRTE working with FM 9.2 patch ;) so everything is going well..tomorrow should be the release day ;)

I cannot get the thing to work at all. I am running it with 9.0.1 and all I have is the editor telling me 'Bad language file' in several places. What have I done wrong?

if you have it installed

Some folder

- Languages (is a Folder with a file English.xml inside) if this folder is missing (or the file inside it) then a lot of BAD LANG FILE messages will appear

- app.config

This is great, Genie has been well and truly surpassed!

Just hope to God that you dont get all greedy during this recession and force people to 'donate' money ;)