Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

Ruci... Thanks for the lastest edition.. Great work!!!

Now I am using FMRTE for FM 2009. Currently, I am editing a large number of players' current and potential abilities (a few thousands players!!!). The main reason is the CA and PA that come with the game are too unrealistic for me. Therefore I have decided to amend all these abilities. I mean for example, a few players in English Premier League have 190 whereas other players only has 130 something, sure it ain't right, right? Just wondering, would it be possible to have a quick "button" to assign the designated CA and PA to a whole group of players? (In a way that I don't have to amend individual player one by one, just need to amend a group of players in one go),

For example, let say I save a shortlist of 100 players with different PA and CA. Would it be possible to set them all to, let say 150 CA and 170 PA in one go and then apply the CA and PA to the whole shortlist players rather than amend each player one by one and save it. Couldn't it be the same mechanism like "healing" players? Any commend?

Is that possible for this function to be included in the next version? Any possible release date? I mean roughly time frame will be fine... Thanks again for the great work, Ruci, you are the MAN!!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ruci, following the release of Genie Scout 2009, with the full version ony available for $10, i would like to thank you further for all your work.

Your program i must say is amazing, and i think your gonna get a good few more users following todays news above.

I would personally recommend using this as a way forward for FMRTE! Tweak the Search capabilitys on this program and you will beat Genie all ends up

Keep up the good work, i would defo consider paying $10 for this program

Mines not working. I've downloaded the program and the other "recomended" download , yet when I double click to use the program it instantly crashes. Anyone able to help?

Make sure that you have installed Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1 Framework otherwise it will crash at startup

if you have it installed

make sure that you have the FMRTE executable in some folder with those files on it:

Some folder

- Languages (is a Folder with a file English.xml inside)

- FMRTEvWPF.exe (the executable)

- app.config

- WPFToolkit.dll (if this file is missing..you will have a crash at startup

If you want to have the editor in the desktop, the best way is to do that with a shortcut

Make sure that you have installed Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1 Framework otherwise it will crash at startup

if you have it installed

make sure that you have the FMRTE executable in some folder with those files on it:

Some folder

- Languages (is a Folder with a file English.xml inside)

- FMRTEvWPF.exe (the executable)

- app.config

- WPFToolkit.dll (if this file is missing..you will have a crash at startup

If you want to have the editor in the desktop, the best way is to do that with a shortcut

Cheers, it's working now.

Hopefully it's as good as what everyone says.

Joel

And a possibility to adjust player rating coefficients to change influence of attributes ?

that will be possible in a future version ;)

ppl new feature added to FMRTE

- Players Progress, this feature works in a similar way as Genie Scout Players History, i will post some screens today ;)

Uh.....

I am really dense when it comes to all this downloading stuff. So sorry in advance.

------------------------

1. I have downloaded FMRTE (i think) - it is on my desktop.

2. When I double-click it, it asks me whether I'd like to use the Internet to open the File or choose a program from a list.

*Gulp*

------------------------

I have absolutely no idea how to get FMRTE running and any instruction will be greatly appreciated.

ASAP!! :(

(P.S. I have never used any Real Time Editor before - that may explain my lack of knowledge...)

ruci --please take a look at this !!!

Possible BUG --and would appreciate if somebody tries this and follows it closely.

Tried the swap method with 2 players --players in this instance --mascio from Cisco Roma & Lorenzo Poli from my Roma game --tried the swap everything turned out great during the game ...when I saved the game and cam up to it today noticed the following;

Poli is still listed in my team squad U20's -- But the kicker wen you take a look at Poli it shows that he is with Cisco Roma ---see the 2 images below:

Mascio for some reason is over at Vibonese!!!

Would really like to know if this has happened to anyone else --maybe it would be agreat idea to test it out ...save the game and try it after 1 day and see if all your players are still where they should be.

Cheers

This happend to me.

to fix it i just swaped the palyer again with another player from my team, it will look like ur swaping to players from the same team (ur team).

You will loose one more player doing this but im sure u have a player u dont mind looseing...

Hope this helps...

that will be possible in a future version ;)

ppl new feature added to FMRTE

- Players Progress, this feature works in a similar way as Genie Scout Players History, i will post some screens today ;)

You've added my suggestion! :) You are relentless! Donation on its way after I leave the forum.

After you iron out the remaining bugs and add the new features you're planning, a suggestion: improve the search mechanism. Most other scouts use a better, easier to use system; they display screens where people insert the values for the various items they want to search on, like stamina, etc, etc, age, etc, etc. and we leave the others we don't want to search on, with default values (0 to 20, 0 to 100, etc) and when finished, we just press "Search". The current FMRTE mechanism also delivers results but is a lot more difficult and time consuming to use.

First of all I have to say this is great. After the dissapointment of Genie requesting, I tried FMRte, and I must say it is great.

One problem I have: When I try to add regens to a shortlist in FMRte, and than import it into FM, the regens don't show up in the shorlist. Is that a known problem? and if yes, will this be solved?

ss5qe9.th.jpg

ss6ha6.th.jpg

Those 2 new "minimize buttons" are the Maximize button and the button to launch mini FMRTE, they appears as a minimze button because at this moment i dont have any icon to put in there ;)

btw, if anyone know a nice place to find icons it would be nice ;)

ruci, any ideas when it will be released? did you say when the next patch is out? if so any ideas when that is?

Really cannot wait for the new features

They've said that the new patch should be out December 18. No promise on that though, before christmas at latest.

ruci, any ideas when it will be released? did you say when the next patch is out? if so any ideas when that is?

Really cannot wait for the new features

i've finished some features yesterday, but now i have do a little break on the development as i have an exam this wednesday in my university so the next version will be released some days after that

Absolutely brilliant Ruci. One question; Lets say I adjust a player's stats, is there a feature that I can click to re-instate those stats after they drop? I have heard of cloning - but don't know what it is ot whether its available in the current release. Currently using the "Legend" but have to adjust a couple of stats from 20 to 1 and also change GK.

By the way, I think you should make a small charge for members to aquire this sophisticated editor. I'm sure nobody would object to a nominal fee of say £2.00.

Absolutely brilliant Ruci. One question; Lets say I adjust a player's stats, is there a feature that I can click to re-instate those stats after they drop? I have heard of cloning - but don't know what it is ot whether its available in the current release. Currently using the "Legend" but have to adjust a couple of stats from 20 to 1 and also change GK.

By the way, I think you should make a small charge for members to aquire this sophisticated editor. I'm sure nobody would object to a nominal fee of say £2.00.

Okay Ruci a lot of effort into this but what is the point in charging people, a lot of people can't afford to be paying for thiss for example children aged 11 - 16 maybe even Higher.

Great Job Ruci

i've finished some features yesterday, but now i have do a little break on the development as i have an exam this wednesday in my university so the next version will be released some days after that

Ruci I have to say I love your editor. I don't use it much but its easily the best around.

On behalf of all the users I wish you good luck with your upcoming exams, and express my appreciation of your hard work/time etc. especially after the debacle other nameless people have caused recently

Great work ruci. But i don't know if it is only me i have experienced lagging problem since the early version. Every time a button is pressed, there is a 2-3 seconds response time. Is it only me? What is the problem and can i make it faster? Thx

How do you create a shortlist with players you have searched for?

at the moment, you have to select the players in the search result, then press the right mouse button and select the option that you want (Create a new shortlist..or add to an existant one)

Great work ruci. But i don't know if it is only me i have experienced lagging problem since the early version. Every time a button is pressed, there is a 2-3 seconds response time. Is it only me? What is the problem and can i make it faster? Thx

i dont have that problem in here, can you try to turn off your antivirus and see if the problem continues? as some people reported that some antivirus creates slowdowns in FMRTE

i've included a feature that will be avaiable in the next version, that allows you to save the player attributes to a file, and then if you want, you can replace a player attributes by loading them from a file that you have created

i dont have that problem in here, can you try to turn off your antivirus and see if the problem continues? as some people reported that some antivirus creates slowdowns in FMRTE

d

I have figure out the problem myself. And for other who may have the same problem. After i changeed my resolution from 16 bit color to 32 bit color. The lagging problem has disappeared. I am curious or can ruci look into why this may affect the program? And again thx for the effort and time.

about the money, FMRTE will be always free, i dont pretend to make this a comercial product, i think that the best way to this kind of projects is with donations,if anyone thinks that this project deserves some donations, they can donate to this project in www.bracasoft.com, i will appreciate that of course , as its always good to see our work recognized ;)

about the money, FMRTE will be always free, i dont pretend to make this a comercial product, i think that the best way to this kind of projects is with donations,if anyone thinks that this project deserves some donations, they can donate to this project in www.bracasoft.com, i will appreciate that of course , as its always good to see our work recognized ;)

That's how a true developer of 3rd party unofficial tools should think. Great job once again, ruci. Keep at it and I guarantee you people will donate out of generosity, not because they have to. Your scout tool is an incredibly useful tool.

Minor problem. When I try to change the kit colour it always comes out a totally different colour. (i.e. Choosing blue makes colour pink) Anyone else having this problem?

do you have the lastest version of FMRTE? the current version is FMRTE v2.0.0213 you can see more information in www.bracasoft.com

Some suggestions:

- Could the player attributes all be sorted by alphabet? (currently we have long throws, injury proneness, controversy etc at the bottom)

- 'Set pieces' attribute renamed to 'free kicks'

- Not just be able to edit current player relations, but also add new ones (and remove old ones)

- Really waiting for you to add editing of club's favoured/disliked personnel and rivals :)

Have found the "Donate" button on your web site - and pleased to make a donation. Thanks for all the hard work.

Archived