Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

man...this editor is improving fast!

although it is still not as complete as FMM used to be (such as preferred move), but it is very close now.

Credit to Ruci all the mates contribute to this, cheers!

one small request...can please make the editor easier to edit the attributes? hehe...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still no joy with the latest version :( Still keeps crashing when i try to load the saved game.

Yes i have Net Framework and yes i have tried everything i can think of but no it persists in crashing.

Does anyone have a link to the older version as i used this one and had no problems at all.

Still no joy with the latest version :( Still keeps crashing when i try to load the saved game.

Yes i have Net Framework and yes i have tried everything i can think of but no it persists in crashing.

Does anyone have a link to the older version as i used this one and had no problems at all.

Problem for me is now solved,if on vista and it doesnt load use the run as admin option........kicking myself for not trying this earlier :) as its a thing i have had to do many times but sadly this time forgot all about it :D

I don't think the "club/player loyalty" refers to what you think it does. I believe that you have a low "club/player loyalty" because you've been promising new players that they will be "Key players" and/or "First team players", etc, but you end up not playing them or sending them on loan or whatever. If you do that, that parameter goes down: you are not being loyal to the players, you promise them something but you don't keep your promises.

Nope that's not it, my key players play almost every game unless they are injured or fitness is under 90%.

Same goes for my first team players and rotation system players.

I don't change their contract status while they under their current contract, so that shouldn't be a problem.

If I play 40 game in a season, my key players play at least 35, first team player at least 25/ 30 games.

And my rotation system players start at least in 15 games.

I never have issues with my players about playing time, when I don't need a player I put him on the transfer list and let him know that he isn't in my first team plan. I did sold allot of players who where on loan or co-owned by another team. When they returned to the club or when I had to make an decision on the co-owned players. Maybe this is why the game things my club/player loyalty is low?

I have a few problems when I was trying to edit a chairman. The following attributes wouldn't save for me and keeps reverting back to the original values:

Ambition, Interference, Resources

Please help, Thanks.

Staff Attributes problems is a known issue and it will be fixed in the next version

I'm sorry but I didn't got an answer for the preset option which was available in FMM. Will this function be added in the new FMRTE or not.

if you mean, a feature that allows you to save/load players stats from a file, it will be added in the next version of FMRTE

I can say right now, that players prefered moves will be included too ;)

Next Version new features

Release Date: Dont know yet..

Changelist

- Fixed problem with staff attributes

- Added Players Home-Grown feature

- Added Players Prefered Moves

- Added Feature that allows you to save/load a player stats from a file

- Added Resize option to FMRTE, now you can resize the editor (the minimum size is the current FMRTE size..)

- Clone Center

- Added Small window (Mini Scout Style) with basic information of Players/Clubs that can be always on top (and you can hide the main FMRTE window too)

This list isnt the final one..

Staff Attributes problems is a known issue and it will be fixed in the next version

if you mean, a feature that allows you to save/load players stats from a file, it will be added in the next version of FMRTE

I can say right now, that players prefered moves will be included too ;)

Thanks Ruci !! You're doing a great job.. keep up the good work !!

Any chance to search by positional rating as well as displaying the positional rating on the search results?

positional rating will be included in the future..not in the next version

ruci is there any way of creating your own player with fmrte half way into the season?

no, you cant create a new player, just edit an existent one

will we be able to search by % rating in the next version?

you can search by %rating already in the last version (you can search by best position too)

becareful when searching by ratings/best position try to add some other filters too like Age <= XX And PA > XXX otherwise the search will take a lot of time as

And is 2.0.0213 the latest?

yes it is

Screenshot of Mini FMRTE :p

minifmrtepreviewst5.th.jpg

positional rating will be included in the future..not in the next version

Screenshot of Mini FMRTE :p

minifmrtepreviewst5.th.jpg

You beauty!

Definatly the most useful tool for me, would you be able to make that window resizable too? as I like to have it over my vista toolbar where it doesnt cover anything in the game.

Looking forward to the new release :)

Some one... please help me, i want to get this working but keeps saying, program not working windows is trying to find the solution. I have NET framework 3.5 Service pack and i have unzipped to desktop, please someone help as i have read through this thread and it seems i am not alone with this problem.

i hope that you will add a second nationality option in next version...enjoying this editor..amazing work ruci:)

you can do that already, just go to players relations, and change a relation type to "Other Nationality"

;)

by the way some new features:

- Edit Players City of Birth

- Edit cities basic information

you can do that already, just go to players relations, and change a relation type to "Other Nationality"

;)

by the way some new features:

- Edit Players City of Birth

- Edit cities basic information

does that mean when swapping players people wont need work permits

ruci --please take a look at this !!!

Possible BUG --and would appreciate if somebody tries this and follows it closely.

Tried the swap method with 2 players --players in this instance --mascio from Cisco Roma & Lorenzo Poli from my Roma game --tried the swap everything turned out great during the game ...when I saved the game and cam up to it today noticed the following;

Poli is still listed in my team squad U20's -- But the kicker wen you take a look at Poli it shows that he is with Cisco Roma ---see the 2 images below:

bug.jpg

bug1.jpg

Mascio for some reason is over at Vibonese!!!

Would really like to know if this has happened to anyone else --maybe it would be agreat idea to test it out ...save the game and try it after 1 day and see if all your players are still where they should be.

Cheers

Next Version new features

Release Date: Dont know yet..

Changelist

- Fixed problem with staff attributes

- Added Players Home-Grown feature

- Added Players Prefered Moves

- Added Feature that allows you to save/load a player stats from a file

- Added Resize option to FMRTE, now you can resize the editor (the minimum size is the current FMRTE size..)

- Clone Center

- Added Small window (Mini Scout Style) with basic information of Players/Clubs that can be always on top (and you can hide the main FMRTE window too)

This list isnt the final one..

O I have just read this...hurray!!! prefer moves is getting more important to the game!! tks and really look fwd to it mate!!!

One more suggestion:

In the screen where all players of a club are listed you have the ability to display the nickname. Only this only works for the nicknames in the database, not for the nicknames that you set yourself with the 'set nickname' feature in the game.

On FMM when a player was selected it gave you the nickname of that player (the one you could set yourself) on top of the screen.

Mini Scout option is a great one! Looking forward to it.

Feature suggestion: option to save your teams history, i.e. to be able to track a player's progression over time (FM Genie Scout 2008 has this option). Basically it will save some info for every player on your squad (inc. youths and reserves): CA and value. With this, we can check how well a player is progressing (or not).

I don't know if it's a bug or not but the player relations page is a bit strange: imagine a player likes 5 clubs, it will show that the player likes 5 clubs but will not show the club name? So, we see the "Likes club" item repeated 5 times, which is correct but without the name of each of those 5 teams. Is this a known bug? There are several other items, on this page, that will, for example, only show a certain team name (usually the players own team) but without any additional info. Maybe a screenshot is better to explain and I can do it, if need be.

Thanks for a great tool. Your effort, dedication and usefulness of your work already convinced me to donate. Will be doing it very soon. Thanks again. :)

ruci --please take a look at this !!!

Possible BUG --and would appreciate if somebody tries this and follows it closely.

Tried the swap method with 2 players --players in this instance --mascio from Cisco Roma & Lorenzo Poli from my Roma game --tried the swap everything turned out great during the game ...when I saved the game and cam up to it today noticed the following;

Poli is still listed in my team squad U20's -- But the kicker wen you take a look at Poli it shows that he is with Cisco Roma ---see the 2 images below:

Mascio for some reason is over at Vibonese!!!

Would really like to know if this has happened to anyone else --maybe it would be agreat idea to test it out ...save the game and try it after 1 day and see if all your players are still where they should be.

Cheers

The feature was tested here with several swapped players..everything worked fine..

The problem seams to be because poli has in loan, so thats why the problem occour, i've suggest you to reload your backup savegame (if you have one)

- Mascio is at Vibonese because thats the team where poli was (at loan...)

- "Poli is still listed in my team squad U20's -- But the kicker wen you take a look at Poli it shows that he is with Cisco Roma "

As he was in two squadas (U20's and Vibonese in loan), the editor removed him from the squad of the team he was playing for, Vibonese (at loan), so it stills appearing in your U20's

the best way to deal with players in loan, is to call them back(you can do that in the editor changing the Expires Date in the loan contract) and then do the swap thing

anyway, i will look into this "problem" and fix it, preventing players in loan from being swapped

ruci, will we be able to use 'Mini FMRTE' as a mini editor?

mini FMRTE will allow you to edit the information that he shows to you, you just need to edit those values, and they are automaticly updated in game, if you want to edit the others attributes that you cannot see in mini FMRTE, you will just need to press a button to the "Big" FMRTE shows up... ;)

The feature was tested here with several swapped players..everything worked fine..

The problem seams to be because poli has in loan, so thats why the problem occour, i've suggest you to reload your backup savegame (if you have one)

- "Poli is still listed in my team squad U20's -- But the kicker wen you take a look at Poli it shows that he is with Cisco Roma "

As he was in two squadas (U20's and Vibonese in loan), the editor removed him from the squad of the team he was playing for, Vibonese (at loan), so it stills appearing in your U20's

the best way to deal with players in loan, is to call them back(you can do that in the editor changing the Expires Date in the loan contract) and then do the swap thing

anyway, i will look into this "problem" and fix it, preventing players in loan from being swapped

Hi Ruci, sorry for being thick but how do you swap players?

I've had the same problem, except my players were not on loan. It happened when the youngsters I had swapped to my club turned 17 and were to be given their professional contract. When I entered the contract screen they were stated as being players at their old club at the top, and when they accepted their contract with me, they turned light blue.

The way I found around it was to set my club rep to 10000, release them on a free and resign them immediately.

I've had the same problem, except my players were not on loan. It happened when the youngsters I had swapped to my club turned 17 and were to be given their professional contract. When I entered the contract screen they were stated as being players at their old club at the top, and when they accepted their contract with me, they turned light blue.

The way I found around it was to set my club rep to 10000, release them on a free and resign them immediately.

tks i will look into this issue,

can you tell me, the names of the players that you have swapped? so i can try it in here

tks i will look into this issue,

can you tell me, the names of the players that you have swapped? so i can try it in here

Hmm, I don't remember the players from my own team, but the two players I swapped for was Stewart Martin from Fulham and Gaetano Ochs from Düsseldorf. Hope this helps.

If you can get this working and regens saving properly this will be the only program I'll need for FM '09 :)

KUTGW mate.

Hmm, I don't remember the players from my own team, but the two players I swapped for was Stewart Martin from Fulham and Gaetano Ochs from Düsseldorf. Hope this helps.

If you can get this working and regens saving properly this will be the only program I'll need for FM '09 :)

KUTGW mate.

i will see if i can spot the problem with swapping some players..

about regens in shortlists i think that i've fixed the problem, so in the next version it will work well

Ruci, Is it possible to get the editor to function with Network Games? I know that you could get it to work if yoru the host of the network game but what about if your not the host?

in network games you can only use FMRTE in the host machine, there is no workarround for this..as all the information that FMRTE needs is in the host machine :(

btw, i will release the new version as soon as SI releases the new patch (ok.. i will probably need one/two more days to make it work well with the new patch :p)

I have a few problems when I was trying to edit a chairman. The following attributes wouldn't save for me and keeps reverting back to the original values:

Ambition, Interference, Resources

Please help, Thanks.

if you change the resources with this live editor, will the chairman have more money and invest more etc?

so will he sort of become a tycoon?

i know you can edit the finances of a club but was just wondering whether the above would be possible?

Cheers.

Ruci...excellent bit of kit. Works really well and does pretty much everthing you would ever need.

That said I wonder if there is an easier way of saving the search results as a shortlist...I find the current system a little cumbersome.

Finally on the search itself I couldn't find a minimum fee release clause in the parameters. I tried "agreed price" but that didn't seem to work.

Hmmm, I just keep getting an error message say it has encountered an error and needs to close... I have Framework 3.5p ...

Anyone got any ideas? Thanks.

Make sure that you have 3.5 SP1:

www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ab99342f-5d1a-413d-8319-81da479ab0d7&displaylang=en.

Maybe, just in case, download and reinstall the .NET Framework again.

Also make sure that you create a folder and drop all the files, contained on FMRTE's package, in there. Then create a shortcut of the FMRTE executable and place it on your desktop. See if this helps.

By the way, what Windows version do you have? XP or Vista? It looks like it's a lot more troublesome to make it run on Vista.

Archived