Sports Interactive Community

Can someone please help me with Club Reputation.

Before starting my game, I used the built in editior to change my club reputation to 9999 (I'm Real Madrid), however, when installing Ruci's new version of FMRTE (which is great BTW!) I noticed that the club's rep. had fallen to 9831.

What's the reason for this and is there anyway I can set it permanently to 9999?

Thanks.

There is no way to set it permenently it will change through out the game. I always change my Man Utd rep to 10000 and it falls by about 30 odd.

I am having the same problem

did you edit anything else? as i've making some tests and i was unable to crash the game by changing a club training/youth facilities or by healing/inspiring the team :(

did you edit anything else? as i've making some tests and i was unable to crash the game by changing a club training/youth facilities or by healing/inspiring the team :(

I was change a club training/youth facilities,, healing/inspiring the team , change players PA and changing my own profile also PA

I was change a club training/youth facilities,, healing/inspiring the team , change players PA and changing my own profile also PA

the crash was because you have edit your profile,

in your profile you cant edit anything at this moment as it may crash your game..

the version i will release today will have some bugs fixed, and in your profile you will be able to edit the your Personal Information and Roles Attributes, all the others attributes wont be editable (you can still change the values but the editor wont save them to prevent the game from crashing)

There is no way to set it permenently it will change through out the game. I always change my Man Utd rep to 10000 and it falls by about 30 odd.

Cool, thanks for that, I've changed it to 10,000.

Another question - If I change my staff's attributes and CA/PA, are they likely to start looking for other clubs, i.e. ass.mans will want to leave and become managers at other clubs if they get approached, what's the best way to edit staff without this happening?

I particularly want to edit my coaches, so that my players will train better.

Thanks in advance!

Ruci - is there going to be anyway of editing a chairmans likes/ dislikes? as this is the only real way to force a board takeover by changing the "loves the club" status.

Cheers. Great editor by the way.

Other clubs may come in for your staff but its unlikely that they will want to leave although I'm not 100% sure.

in your profile you cant edit anything at this moment as it may crash your game..

the version i will release today will have some bugs fixed, and in your profile you will be able to edit the your Personal Information and Roles Attributes, all the others attributes wont be editable (you can still change the values but the editor wont save them to prevent the game from crashing)

So in the updated version out today will we be able to edit our home, current and world reputation ?

Top editor too dude

Cant wait the new version.. Ruci you are genius..!

i need to edit my players favourites.. cause the positive comments of other managers, added them in his favoured personnel. =\

well am loving the new editor, cheers ruci its class. however i did change my kit colour then couldnt change it back as mentioned by someone else, so i now have pink kits untill the next release haha

When I give some of my players a new position, they loose that position when I press continue.

It works ok for some players, but not others?

i've downloaded the editor but it wont open, comes up with an error and wants to send an error report to microsoft. this happening to anyone ele or do i need to do something else??

Great work

Would you consider being able to swap staff and making it possible to edit the amount of staff allowed by a club.

I think adding these would encourage alot more people to use the tool because its a common complaint in the other forums.

Bug with the last version

When i use case injury (for remove injury) player stats seem to be dropping.

Thanks for all the work Ruci. This version is very improved. In particular it's a TON fast, at least for me, which is a very big improvement.

ALL i changed in my profile was my year of birth. It didn't crash when i did it and it didn't crash when i reloaded the game today. May it still crash later in the game or should the crash already been done at this time?

Ok, I´ve tried to search thru this thread, but it´s too muck text.

If I am getting an error message when I try to install the game on my XP, what is wrong?

It is available to search by PA

use the search filters

I meant potential rating not ability.

Is it in your plans to search by potential ratings RUCI?

ALL i changed in my profile was my year of birth. It didn't crash when i did it and it didn't crash when i reloaded the game today. May it still crash later in the game or should the crash already been done at this time?

try to go on holiday for 1month or so....and see if it crashes..

Ok, I´ve tried to search thru this thread, but it´s too muck text.

If I am getting an error message when I try to install the game on my XP, what is wrong?

install the game? or the editor?

what's the error message?

Player with injury

blessaf6.jpg

w973.png

After use "injury" case

bless2ch0.jpg

i will look into this issue

yes, the version that i plan to release today will have that option included..

ruci is it/will it be possible to search by potential rating? imo i tinks its better than PA
yes, i will release today a new build with some bugs fixed, and players unhappiness motives added on and search by ratings too

pay attention to the thread

Are you planning on adding chairman dislikes so we can force board takeovers?

Cheers

yes i will search for it..but it wont be included in the version that i will release today

install the game? or the editor?

what's the error message?

The editor. When I click the .exe I get (translated to english):

"It was not possible to initate the program correct (0xc0000135). Press OK to exit the program."

Arghh, why do you need Framework 3.5 SP1? :(

I don't have high speed internet at the moment and I'm using my mobile phone to go online, so 73 MB download of SP1 is gonna be expensive. :(

The editor. When I click the .exe I get (translated to english):

"It was not possible to initate the program correct (0xc0000135). Press OK to exit the program."

do you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 installed??

if you have, make sure that you have the FMRTE executable in some folder with those files on it:

Some folder

- Languages (is a Folder with a file English.xml inside)

- FMRTEvWPF.exe (the executable)

- app.config

- WPFToolkit.dll (if this file is missing..you will have a crash at startup

do you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 installed??

if you have, make sure that you have the FMRTE executable in some folder with those files on it:

Some folder

- Languages (is a Folder with a file English.xml inside)

- FMRTEvWPF.exe (the executable)

- app.config

- WPFToolkit.dll (if this file is missing..you will have a crash at startup

Ah, ok. I do not have .NET Framework. Guess that explains it, then.

Thanks for the help.

Great job Ruci, is there any chance of incorporating something that FMM had last year, like a clone player feature? That would make it so complete.

Guest roberto922

FMM didn't have it last year, FMRTE 08 did though.

its great, but on the video i have seen a option to find players with their ca and pa?!

i dont see that option here, and one other thing it cant be changed value from euro to pound...

try to go on holiday for 1month or so....and see if it crashes..

Okay, went on holiday for 50 days and nothing happened, i guess it's fine? Or may the problem occur years into the game?

Well.. I think i restart, didn't played more than 1-2 hours anyway. :)

I'm still little confused over the first message about this by Reving where he says that this is an issue that has been present for years in the game. I've never had any problems of crashes in any previous version of the game.

Arghh, why do you need Framework 3.5 SP1? :(

I don't have high speed internet at the moment and I'm using my mobile phone to go online, so 73 MB download of SP1 is gonna be expensive. :(

In my cell would cost around 80-100 € :p

yes the link is dead, i'm looking for some website to host the video..as youtube rejected it :s

Have you tried megavideo or metacafe they might let you upload it

First of all: Great Work!

But I've found a bug. Birmingham signed my young talent on bosman, so I tried to swap him back. First it didn't work properly. He was still in Birmingham but i could se him as gray in my team too. I couldn't use him, offer him contract or se trainer report though so I decided to swap him back.

After the transfer window was shut I tryed again - and this time it worked. But now I can se him 2 times in my team when i look with fmrte and other editors. He also takes 2 training spots. I just hope he doesn't get paid twice as well :)

Is there anyway to solve this problem?

FMRTE v2.0.0212 Released

More info and Download Link: http://www.bracasoft.com/

Changes from 0211 to 0212:

- Fixed bug with Kits Colors

- Fixed bug with Players/Staff that when you change their nation, that information wasnt saved

- Fixed bug in your profile, now you can only see the attributes that you can edit (i've changed them all and then 1season

on holliday no crash at all)

- Added a scroll bar to Clubs Affiliations

- Added Players Unhappiness motives (tks to aaronhammer)

- Added Players Ratings to search filter, and to search results (to view those columns in the results you have to select them in the editor options)

NOTE: Do not search for player only by their rating, as that will take a long time as the editor will calcluate the rating for every player in game, so i suggest to search by rating, but with others filters applied to.. (like CA>= 120 ...)

I'm guessing the stat drop after healing is because:

When the player has a natural stat drop due to injury, the drop is deliberately not shown because when a player is out injured there's no way to assess his stats.

Thus when you heal him, the stat drop will be shown.

Ruci, I can't even see my own attributes but I can see other managers :S

very nice, thx a lot ruci! for being able for ratings, now I don't even need genie, thx!

for future versions, if u have time you could add options so we can edit ratings, like genie does, for we modify which positions need better attributes

very nice, thx a lot ruci! for being able for ratings, now I don't even need genie, thx!

for future versions, if u have time you could add options so we can edit ratings, like genie does, for we modify which positions need better attributes

i will review the rating system, and then make it possible to edit the weights of each attribute for each position...

Ruci, I can't even see my own attributes but I can see other managers :S

its weird :s try this, in FM go to your profile, then in FMRTE press the Current Screen button

sorry i have tried searching but i cant seem to find it.

is it possible to change your own experience with the fmrte, I am sunday league at the moment but it doesnt seem to be working

any help please

i will review the rating system, and then make it possible to edit the weights of each attribute for each position...

its weird :s try this, in FM go to your profile, then in FMRTE press the Current Screen button

Tried that and still blank

9prlu9.png

Can anyone tell me how accurate the positional ratings are? Thanks

I would say isn't that good because most of the players are good on a position that isn't theirs, like many players are very good wb, wingers and sw that's why would be nice to be able to edit ratings

Is it just me being totally blind but I can't see how to get to the edit league standings section.

Tried that and still blank

9prlu9.png

thats supposed to be that way, as i didnt have time to find all of "ours" attributes, so now you can only edit reputation, Current/potential ability and your information ..born date etc..

Is it just me being totally blind but I can't see how to get to the edit league standings section.

go to one club that plays in that league, then in the club screen click on the league name in the top screen of the Editor

go to one club that plays in that league, then in the club screen click on the league name in the top screen of the Editor

Ah my bad...thanks :)