Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ppl, i'm currently working in the FMRTE v2.0 for FM09 and i will try to release tomorrow a beta version that will have some basic features, like edit players attributes/positions, remove injuries/bans, and teams finances, all the other features that FMRTE for FM08 has, will be included in futures versions ;)

and btw, the editor will only work with FM09 with 1st Patch applied, as almost everyone has the game patched, i see no reason to make it work with the default 9.0 version

you are too polite to talk about donations for your work, but we can help you with a small gesture can't we?:thup:

ppl, i'm currently working in the FMRTE v2.0 for FM09 and i will try to release tomorrow a beta version that will have some basic features, like edit players attributes/positions, remove injuries/bans, and teams finances, all the other features that FMRTE for FM08 has, will be included in futures versions ;)

and btw, the editor will only work with FM09 with 1st Patch applied, as almost everyone has the game patched, i see no reason to make it work with the default 9.0 version

Ruci thanx for all your work, may i ask u something, do u think it will be possible to edit player apperances(skin and hair color) and also the shorts and socks colors? those 2 things we cant do with the oficial editor.

tahnx a lot

This is amazing! thanks ruci a great program i don't think you understand how much your work is appreciated.

As for a beta tomorrow i thought it'd be a long time until i could start a full game of fm2009. Now it appears sooner than ever! Any beta would be hugely appreciated!

Legend!

Oh yes and i'd definitely be willing to donate.

Ruci... You're the man!!! Wat a waste i won't be able to download it tomorrow coz i'll be leaving for a 4day cruise.... 4 days away from FM09 that i just got yesterday..... Aaarrgh..... :D

FMRTE v2.0 Beta for FM 09 with 1stPatch Released

More information: http://www.bracasoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10&p=83#p83

FAQ: http://www.bracasoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11

I'm releasing it right now as i'm going out and i will be back only later today, maybe tonight, so i've been testing it, it works great here, and should work for everyone but i cant guarantee that ;)

anyproblems, see first the FAQ, and if it doenst help, post in here or in my forum, and i will try to help you as soon as i can

;)

Is it working for anyone else? :S

I'm just getting the "FMRTE has stopped working"

You proberly need to download the .net framework, like he tells you to if you read his forum.

Here

Please notice that the new v2.0 version requires .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 otherwise the program will crash at startup

Download Link for .NET 3.5SP1 : http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ab99342f-5d1a-413d-8319-81da479ab0d7&displaylang=en

In the next builds, i will make an installer that will make this process easier as it will check if everything that is needed is already installed or not (it will be nice, as many people forget to install .NET and then they say that its not working ...)

Same for me i am using the steam version of the game will this make a difference?

As far as I'm aware, Ruci has the boxed version of the game. The steam version and the boxed version both have a different fm.exe so this may be the problem. I've also got the steam version and I'm just about to try it. I'll report back in a bit.

Guest steve_0121
crashes for me too as soon as i search or press current player button.

This happened for me to. I was using a current saved game from the demo. Try starting a new game with 9.01, this worked for me.

I'm using the Steam version.

Searching for players works fine.

Searching for teams works fine.

Current position on a player works fine.

How ever, current position on a team doesn't work for me. It picks a player from my team and bring him up. Not that big a deal since i can just press the team after that.

Changing finances works fine.

Yes it shows Current and Potential ability, it also shows you the difference between them.

Only problem i had was it crashed on start up, but after i read the page he provided i installed the new framework.

Thank you very much. I have download the FMRTE v. 2.0 beta and installed the Microsoft .net framework 3.5 Sp1 already.

But there is a problem, everytime the editor might crash after I search the club, do you know what's going on?

same problem here. it crashes after clicking on a team... :(

Archived