Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, i have some screenshots of the filter screen ;)

Add new item to filter:

filtercp0.th.jpg

Filter screen with some filters added:

filter2pw2.th.jpg

the filter system for players is almost finished, only the between option is not working yet ;)

Hey, I have a question for anyone who can answer regarding the ask/sell value... I have always just assumed this is the offer the club would accept for the player. But you offer this and it gets rejected 90% of the time, may get lucky on a player, but I find majority of the time I get all my offers rejected.

If anyone can explain to me what the figure given means, then that would be great!

Hey, I have a question for anyone who can answer regarding the ask/sell value... I have always just assumed this is the offer the club would accept for the player. But you offer this and it gets rejected 90% of the time, may get lucky on a player, but I find majority of the time I get all my offers rejected.

If anyone can explain to me what the figure given means, then that would be great!

I believe that si changed how sale values are represented in the game this year. none of the current editors have been able to accurately pull this data from the database hence why the sales values are not yet accurate.

I believe that si changed how sale values are represented in the game this year. none of the current editors have been able to accurately pull this data from the database hence why the sales values are not yet accurate.

Ahhhh I see. Thanks for clearing that up for me :)

SI have changed the transfer system, and now the AskValue doesnt work the same way that it did in previous versions of FM..

Ruci: Will that search be able for staff too?

And is it possible to add a box for regens? So that it only search for regens. :)

at the moment its not possible to search by regens only, but i will look at this and if i can, i will make it possible..

Hey Ruci. Any chance you will make sponsors editing available? I know I have posted three times already, but I just want to know if there is a sense of waiting. THANKS

sorry..that's one of the features that i want to inlcude, but i cant tell you that it will be editable in next version or not, when i have some time i will look into this feature, and i will do my best to include it..

any chance you can fix or at least respond to the kit problem

i will look at that "problem" when i have some time to..as at the moment i'm finishing some new features, and i have no time to look at that problem...

hi searched but couldn't find a similar problem! When I load my game on fmrte thee is an error saying it couldn't load player data? does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Thanks

hi,

do you have FM or WSM?

if you have FM then the problem is that you need to install the first FM Patch,

if you have WSM, FMRTE only works with the steam version..in the next version it will work with WSM Boxed and Steam version (both with 1st patch installed too)

hi,

do you have FM or WSM?

if you have FM then the problem is that you need to install the first FM Patch,

if you have WSM, FMRTE only works with the steam version..in the next version it will work with WSM Boxed and Steam version (both with 1st patch installed too)

ok ta very much will do thanks

Guest roberto922
Doesn't work on 32bit Vista. Downloaded latest framework (3.5), and I still get an error when clicking *.exe

Yes it does, I'm on 32 bit vista, I have 3.5 bundled with Visual Studio Pro so I know I've definitely got it and it works fine for me.

SI have changed the transfer system, and now the AskValue doesnt work the same way that it did in previous versions of FM..

Is that somerhing that you can "fix"?

And do you have any plans on adding more currency options? I always play with swedish kr, and it's tedious to "do the math" everytime I look at value or sell value :)

ruci, any chance you can include an option to edit pitch condition in the future? The board refuse to relay the pitch even when you have bags of money and the pitch is in terrible condition. If we can edit it, it's a good workaround until the patch comes out and fixes the bug.

ruci, any chance you can include an option to edit pitch condition in the future? The board refuse to relay the pitch even when you have bags of money and the pitch is in terrible condition. If we can edit it, it's a good workaround until the patch comes out and fixes the bug.

you have to ask the board at the end of the season to relay the pitch and it'll be done

you have to ask the board at the end of the season to relay the pitch and it'll be done

Ask at the end of the season? You mean after all games are done, I should ask, or when the transfer window opens?

They're telling me they're getting annoyed with my persistant requests. On the first season they agreed, but on the second season once it got to terrible again they keep disagreeing.

Ask at the end of the season? You mean after all games are done, I should ask, or when the transfer window opens?

They're telling me they're getting annoyed with my persistant requests. On the first season they agreed, but on the second season once it got to terrible again they keep disagreeing.

when the season finishes, when no games are played, when the players are on holiday.. after your last fixture :) i had your problem too, then i asked just before a new season and they relayed it

Ahhh, alright. It was really worrying me.

Thanks, I'll try it.

EDIT: nope, man. They're still refusing even in the off season.

Looks like I'm headed for the prem with a pitch in terrible conditions. That's why I was wondering if ruci would add something like this to his editor.

Guest chrishawkes84

Hello there!!! With this editor are you able to select multiple players in one team and edit their individual attributes in one go? eg. select 5 players and change their height to 2m in one go without doing them individually?? Many thanks!!

Ahhh, alright. It was really worrying me.

Thanks, I'll try it.

EDIT: nope, man. They're still refusing even in the off season.

Looks like I'm headed for the prem with a pitch in terrible conditions. That's why I was wondering if ruci would add something like this to his editor.

send me a screenshot of them denying you..

send me a screenshot of them denying you..

I save over my earlier saves always, so I don't have a screenshot available. In any case, they denied me in January, they denied me a bit later, they denied me in the off season when everyone was on holiday, after the last fixture.

And when I asked in mid July, they said they "politely reminded me" they'd accepted and said they'd be relaying the pitch. Weird.

I guess I should just not freak out, ask during the season and the transfer window, and ignore whatever they say, and they'll relay it at the end of the season.

Archived