Sports Interactive Community

There seems to be a census that you can only be ProFMRTE or against it. Some opinions are purely neutral, but considered negative by some. I would think that all opinions, for or against, are useful since developers ( RUCI ) can learn something from them. Then there are those who just look for attention or are simply too immature to post anything. I personally have enjoyed FMRTE extremely much, and I'm going to donate something too. It never seezes to amaze me how some people take their time and effort to do something this useful for others. It is guys like RUCI and JIIPEE who give players like me ( computer inept ), a chance to enjoy more of FM.

Lets keep these guys on positive mood and help them as much as we can, cause they truly deserve it.

Installing the Framework completely messed up my computer :( can't even get yahoo to work ... anyone know how i can fix this? thanks

NET Framework has nothing to do with your internet pages and internet related stuff in general, so u have other problems m8

There seems to be a census that you can only be ProFMRTE or against it. Some opinions are purely neutral, but considered negative by some. I would think that all opinions, for or against, are useful since developers ( RUCI ) can learn something from them. Then there are those who just look for attention or are simply too immature to post anything. I personally have enjoyed FMRTE extremely much, and I'm going to donate something too. It never seezes to amaze me how some people take their time and effort to do something this useful for others. It is guys like RUCI and JIIPEE who give players like me ( computer inept ), a chance to enjoy more of FM.

Lets keep these guys on positive mood and help them as much as we can, cause they truly deserve it.

I totally agree with your comments!

Interesting cos i uninstalled it .. and hey presto, everything works again! Can't run the editor now though, but hey ho

Yeah very interesting indeed, really strange though

really appreciate the program ruci, the chance to change feeder clubs (all beit in the next release) is something i've wanted for ages. cheers mate

Dang, I am usually a big donator, but this doesn't work for WWSM which I was stuck getting.

If you make this for WWSM I will buy the game for you, since you only have FM.

tieio, no one was stuck getting WWSM if they did a little research. gogamer.com was and is selling FM in the US

tieio, no one was stuck getting WWSM if they did a little research. gogamer.com was and is selling FM in the US

Semantics, and I do not live in the U.S., I live in Canada and gogamer would not deliver to my address.

Great work Ruci!

I changed the freekick skill of Lionel Messi to "20" to see if I could see some improvement in 3D and in 4/5 games the skill drop from 20 to 13. Is this a bug? Or the skills change like this?

It's the way the game calculates attributes based on the players current ability and potential ability.

how come when i change a players position, (eg. i gave riera, 20 for AML, whereas before he was 18.) the stat changed back to 18 after a week or so??? is there any way to make the changes permanent??

how come when i change a players position, (eg. i gave riera, 20 for AML, whereas before he was 18.) the stat changed back to 18 after a week or so??? is there any way to make the changes permanent??

The stats will go up and down based on effects of other hidden attributes and effects of training. Also, the player's position will determine the value of other attributes. In older FM games it has been apparent that an outfield player doesn't generally have good goalkeeper stats and vise versa.

guys, tomorrow i will release a new version that will have the clubs affiliations added but no staff editing, the staff editing is almost done, but i still need to make the screen for coach attributes and that's the worst part for me as it is soo boring..so the feature of editing staff attributes will be delayed a few days, as i want to play and enjoy the game a little (i've spent to many time in the editor, that in my savegame i'm still in October 2008)

Guest roberto922

Sorry for going OT but:

DietSpam - are you gonna be doing your empty player db again? I tried doing it myself but when I leave it to macro it crashes after a few minutes.

Hi,

Sorry, dont know if this is the right place for this, but i downloaded both the Framework and FMRTE software and it doesnt seem to load properly. When I run FMRTE (alongside FM09 obviously) it just tells me "Error Loading Teams Data".

I've re-installed both programmes,but still not working.

Anybody have any ideas?

Many Thanks.

Hi,

Sorry, dont know if this is the right place for this, but i downloaded both the Framework and FMRTE software and it doesnt seem to load properly. When I run FMRTE (alongside FM09 obviously) it just tells me "Error Loading Teams Data".

I've re-installed both programmes,but still not working.

Anybody have any ideas?

Many Thanks.

that error means that you dont have installed the FM 2009 1st patch, the FMRTE only works with FM 2009 + 1st patch installed ;)

ppl, i'm adding some new buttons right now, (updated the heal, added inspire team button...) any new button sugestion will be welcome ;)

ppl, i'm adding some new buttons right now, (updated the heal, added inspire team button...) any new button sugestion will be welcome ;)

a win button would be good :D

can u make d same thing u did for 08 when you could add 1 to all the attributes and when you click legend button everything will be 20s.

It's already been mentioned, but a "Destroy team" button would be nice. We all have or most hated rivals who we want to drop in morale and match fitness etc :p

at this moment i have:

- heal button updated

- inspire team

- remove bans

- destroy team

now i will add to players attributes the same buttons that FMRTE FM 2008 has..

at this moment i have:

- heal button updated

- inspire team

- remove bans

- destroy team

I hope the Destroy Team button is to exhaust the team (Fitness 1%, match experience 1%, jadedness 100%)... Then will be great...

Another button would be to change all players in one team- contract status to expiring (for rival) and also one for contract ending 5 years ahead (for my team)...

Keep up the good work....

if fmm does come out can you have fmm and fmrte?or is it just one.

fmm and FMRTE are completly independents, if fmm comes out you can use both of them ;)

at this moment i have:

- heal button updated

- inspire team

- remove bans

- destroy team

Max Player button would be awesome! (20 for all skils, apart from agression and dirtiness and inj prone) and max current/potential ability :D

Loving FMRTE :D

at this moment i have:

- heal button updated

- inspire team

- remove bans

- destroy team

Will there be a ''heal team'' button to heal the entire team with a single click and also set match exercise and fitness to max?

I hope the Destroy Team button is to exhaust the team (Fitness 1%, match experience 1%, jadedness 100%)... Then will be great...

Another button would be to change all players in one team- contract status to expiring (for rival) and also one for contract ending 5 years ahead (for my team)...

Keep up the good work....

Will there be a ''heal team'' button to heal the entire team with a single click and also set match exercise and fitness to max?

now i have two options,

heal button that removes all players injuries and sets all players fitness, match exercise to max

or

heal button that removes all players injuries and sets for players who had injuries fitness, match exercise to max

what's the two options you guys think is the best?

at this moment i have:

- heal button updated

- inspire team

- remove bans

- destroy team

thx for always getting back to me.looks like great work you have done.whats the destroy team for?(might be obvious tho lol)

Destroy Team button is to exhaust the team (Fitness 1%, match experience 1%, jadedness 100%)

For me, it would be a "LEGEND" button....

This legend button would have the data from several legendary players, just as Maradona, Pélé, Eusébio, Beckenbauer, Platini, and so on, to choose from.... maybe for the future...

One I would like also is the Transfer button, where the player would be transferred (you could select the date and transfer value, or, to be fair, next available and actual sell price....) to the club we would want....

Heal Button should be different:

- When watching the team players, heal button would heal all team, make them fully match fit and sending them to a strip club, barbershop, beach house, whatever you want (you can even make a random event, ehehehe) to make them fully moralized...

- When watching a player, that would be for that player alone (so no party, just sending him to a KTV or so....)

now i have two options,

heal button that removes all players injuries and sets all players fitness, match exercise to max

or

heal button that removes all players injuries and sets for players who had injuries fitness, match exercise to max

the first option

ruci what the special number for fitness and condition that makes your players play very good ?

now i have two options,

or

The first option is the best in my opinion! Will the heal button effect the jadeness?

ruci what the special number for fitness and condition that makes your players play very good ?

the maximum value for fitness and for condition is 10,000.

so my players will run around without loosing energy and dominate?they will play better?

Im getting an error "ERROR LOADING TEAMS DATA"

Does anyone know what im doing wrong ? I have version 2.0 and the first football manager patch installed.

Im getting an error "ERROR LOADING TEAMS DATA"

Does anyone know what im doing wrong ? I have version 2.0 and the first football manager patch installed.

that error means that you dont have the Patch installed..so can you check in your game if you really have the patch installed?

In the game, Go to Options-> Game Status

then tell me the Version that appears in the screen

now i have two options,

or

2nd option

that error means that you dont have the Patch installed..so can you check in your game if you really have the patch installed?

In the game, Go to Options-> Game Status

then tell me the Version that appears in the screen

Yea I must have added the patch to the stream version I installed the patch to the program file FM09 and it works fine. Thank you for your help

You do realize this isnt what he was asking right?

He was asking for a fitness value that made his players "super", like in FM2008 ((Which was 32700))

guys, tomorrow i will release a new version that will have the clubs affiliations added but no staff editing, the staff editing is almost done, but i still need to make the screen for coach attributes and that's the worst part for me as it is soo boring..so the feature of editing staff attributes will be delayed a few days, as i want to play and enjoy the game a little (i've spent to many time in the editor, that in my savegame i'm still in October 2008)

what time about tomorrow?

what time about tomorrow?

dont know, i'm sending it know to private testers, when i have some feedback i will make it avaiable for everyone..