Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ruci, Player/Coach editing is all messed up. They don't heal and inspire when you do that to the squad, you can't set as homegrown and the stats in FMRTE are all - numbers. I tried to set his condition to 100 manually and now it's 15%. Just thought I'd let you know.

Ruci, Player/Coach editing is all messed up. They don't heal and inspire when you do that to the squad, you can't set as homegrown and the stats in FMRTE are all - numbers. I tried to set his condition to 100 manually and now it's 15%. Just thought I'd let you know.

its not messed up.. try set condition to 300 or so.. and make sure you remove his injury!

Is he training in this position??

I find that if a player it training in his position and I edit this the game will change back to how it is before.

No he is not training that position he is a natural dm and an accomplished cm but I want him to be a natural cm as well so I changed him from 18 to 20 for the cm position and he turns to a natural but within a day or so he is back to accomplished.

Dont know if I am doing it wrong or maybe you cant change positiomns on fmrte

I seem to be having some problems with the search function. If I have the 'EU Member' activated, it just reports that nothing was found. Once I de-select it, I can easily find players.

It's a known bug, since patch 9.3.0. Ruci will try to solve it when he finds some time. Maybe this weekend.

Can you add a second nationality for a player using this?If there is I can't find it.

It's done via the "relations" tab for that player. First you have to find a "relation" which is not important and you will change it (use the dropdown) to 2nd nationality. Below you will indicate the country.

It's done via the "relations" tab for that player. First you have to find a "relation" which is not important and you will change it (use the dropdown) to 2nd nationality. Below you will indicate the country.

Thanks for that Zapatero.I wouldn't have thought of that.

Hey Ruci

Great work again on the editor. You have a great talent. Best editor of any iteration of FM/CM!

Anyway was wondering if it possible to implement a function that would automatically restore, say, the attributes of an edited coach as soon as they start to decrease owing to them exceeding the level imposed by the 200 CA PA system.

So say I edit a coach to have 20 for every attribute - think it's the legend button that does this - and then press a button that functions to restore the person's stored attribute values as soon as it detects that they begin decreasing.

It would save a lot of time. Cause just now you need to keep going back to re-edit players and staff that you have already edited. I realise saving their profile can achieve the same thing for players at least but was wondering - hoping - it is possible for an automatic function to be incorporated into the editor.

Thanks for all the great work Ruci!

Hey Ruci

Great work again on the editor. You have a great talent. Best editor of any iteration of FM/CM!

Anyway was wondering if it possible to implement a function that would automatically restore, say, the attributes of an edited coach as soon as they start to decrease owing to them exceeding the level imposed by the 200 CA PA system.

So say I edit a coach to have 20 for every attribute - think it's the legend button that does this - and then press a button that functions to restore the person's stored attribute values as soon as it detects that they begin decreasing.

It would save a lot of time. Cause just now you need to keep going back to re-edit players and staff that you have already edited. I realise saving their profile can achieve the same thing for players at least but was wondering - hoping - it is possible for an automatic function to be incorporated into the editor.

Thanks for all the great work Ruci!

Proteus their is a solution for this. After you have changed your coach to "legend" you have to change the CA and PA to 260 and the stats will not drop more than 1 or 2 points over a very long period. Most of the time you coach will keep the "20". This works also for players.

Have a question regarding the editor. I use it only to edit players' PPMs. Does this have any detrimental effects on the game? For example if I add an extra PPM to a player that already has 4 of them, or if I take away one of the existing ones?

BREAL

Thanks for the tip. Will try it out and see how it goes. Does this mean that the player actually has a PA and CA of 260???

Didn't realise the 200 CA PA limit could be overcome. Thought it was highest value the ME and game would recognize.

Thanks

No he is not training that position he is a natural dm and an accomplished cm but I want him to be a natural cm as well so I changed him from 18 to 20 for the cm position and he turns to a natural but within a day or so he is back to accomplished.

Dont know if I am doing it wrong or maybe you cant change positiomns on fmrte

Anyone help on this? Can you alter players positions on fmrte?

You don't need RTE to do that, you do it in a text file. But unfortunately it has to be done before you start your game.

Could you point me to that file, please? I would like to have that but I don't know what to search for.

Could you point me to that file, please? I would like to have that but I don't know what to search for.

No, actually we can't. The same licensing rules that keep that information out of the game prevent us from using SI's official forums to teach others how to defeat them. Any link or instructions we posted would be deleted by the mods and the poster infracted.

You might try other, non-SI affiliated, fansites. Sortitoutsi, for one... ;)

No, actually we can't. The same licensing rules that keep that information out of the game prevent us from using SI's official forums to teach others how to defeat them. Any link or instructions we posted would be deleted by the mods and the poster infracted.

You might try other, non-SI affiliated, fansites. Sortitoutsi, for one... ;)

You could send a personal message. I would but not sure of the method your talking about.

You could send a personal message. I would but not sure of the method your talking about.

Indeed a PM would do. ;) I'm sure the solution is through a DDT, I saw it some time ago, but not sure where, that's why I was asking.

If anyone knows, please PM me. Thanks.

Hello.How to fix the bug that editor crashes when I want to edit some country?For example to make a EU nation?!

We can't fix that. Only FMRTE's author can. It's a known bug and it will be fixed when ruci finds some time.

BREAL

Thanks for your tip re altering the PA CA to 260 to keep edited attributes static. Unfortunately it didn't work. After only a week the attributes of my coaches kept dropping.

Ruci

Would it be possible to implement a function that automatically restores the attribute values that you have given to a player or member of staff? It would be really helpful and efficient.

Also is it possible to change the Legend button to make the Controversy attribute 1 instead of 20 as it currently is. And a legend should have a value of 10,000 for their three reputation attributes too.

Minor things but they will make an already brilliant piece of software fantastic.

Thanks Ruci

i'm not sure if this still works, it did on fm08 but try adding this on ca 800 and pa 16363.. edit the attributes first and then add them and see what happens. i did try it on the first patch and it did work but not tried it since. hope this helps.

I am playing Football Manager 09..

I am trying to create a game in the german 1. Division.. I want the start date to be 10/3-09 and i want the fixtures and the results to match the "real life" results, both in the league, the german cup and european competition..

Is that possible??

Tryed starting a game in germany, with sweden chosen to follow only, and that gave me the the possibility to chose 25 feb. as start date.. But then the game has created random fixture results, and i havent been able to figure out hov to edit fixtures.. I cant figure out if FMRTE can do that.. Only been able to edit the leaguetable.. That gave another problem, i cant edit leagueplacement for a team, so when i have changes the table to irl table, the teams are not sorted by points.. They are placed the same way as before i edited the table, but with my edited stats..

Can anybody give any hints??

Hope you can help me..

I am playing Football Manager 09..

I am trying to create a game in the german 1. Division.. I want the start date to be 10/3-09 and i want the fixtures and the results to match the "real life" results, both in the league, the german cup and european competition..

Is that possible??

no thats not possible at all

Tryed starting a game in germany, with sweden chosen to follow only, and that gave me the the possibility to chose 25 feb. as start date.. But then the game has created random fixture results, and i havent been able to figure out hov to edit fixtures.. I cant figure out if FMRTE can do that.. Only been able to edit the leaguetable.. That gave another problem, i cant edit leagueplacement for a team, so when i have changes the table to irl table, the teams are not sorted by points.. They are placed the same way as before i edited the table, but with my edited stats..

Can anybody give any hints??

Hope you can help me..

once you have edited the league, the changes will only take place once the next fixture has taken place. until then it will look like its not changed.

thanx.. Now i just need to find out if its possible to edit fixtures and results.. :)

Hope you can help me..

Wondering if its possible to edit fixtures and results??

And if its possible to edit startdate of game??

Reason.. Trying to create the german 1. division as it is IRL at current date (10/3-09).. Trying to create a challenge.. :)

Know you can edit leaguetable, but i would love it if i can edit fixtures and results, to make it as realistic as possible..

Regards from rodey76..

Archived