Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No problems with mine. It's a great piece of work.

Please don't forget to donate a couple of pounds to the developer. This clearly took a lot of hard work.

Would you mind telling me which folder you place the FMRTE? and how you make the FMRTE work?

Is it because we put the FMRTE in the same folder of FM2009? or one of the files cause the crash?

Windows: Vista Ultimate 64bit

Visual Studio 2008

Version: 9.1.0(26064)

Load Game -> Current Person -> Debug:

System.OverflowException was unhandled

Message="Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow."

Source="FMRTEvWPF"

StackTrace:

at FMRTE.GameClasses.Relations.loadRelations(Int32 ptr)

at FMRTE.GameClasses.Relations..ctor(Int32 ptr, Int32 total)

at FMRTE.GameClasses.Player.loadPlayer(Int32 ptr, Boolean infoOnly)

at FMRTEvWPF.Window1.processAndFillTreeView(KeyValuePair`2 item)

at FMRTEvWPF.Window1.currentPerson_Clicked(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)

at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()

at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()

at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)

at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)

at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)

at System.Windows.UIElement.CrackMouseButtonEventAndReRaiseEvent(DependencyObject sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)

at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()

at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)

at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WrappedInvoke(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(DispatcherPriority priority, Delegate method, Object arg)

at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)

at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Run()

at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)

at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)

at System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)

at System.Windows.Application.Run()

at FMRTEvWPF.App.Main()

InnerException:

Would you mind telling me which folder you place the FMRTE? and how you make the FMRTE work?

Is it because we put the FMRTE in the same folder of FM2009? or one of the files cause the crash?

I downloaded as a seperate file with WINRAR and load it up when FM 2009 is running. I'm not aware that it needs to be added manually to the FM2009 file.

It does not matter where you put the editor. Just extract it and then you can use it.

Make sure you have the .NET Framework installed as well.

mine crashing all the time as well, i never had any problems with previous versions!

Check that your patch is installed correctly. Other than that it sounds as if a file on FMRTE is corrupted so completely uninstall and then reinstall. Don't forget to do a back-up file of your FM2009 game so that any file issues don't leave you having to restart the season!

I have the same problem. It crashed even if i try to search.

Maybe it is because i am playing with my own edited game, not the official 9.0.1 update. Can it be the cause?

Crash guys, are you also playing with an edited game? :)

Yes, I've edited pre game and using my own database.

I have boxed version, framework 3.5 installed, 9.1.0 patch. It opens up just fine, then I load the database, it's ok too. Then I type the person in question and press enter and of we go, CRASHED. Same with current person button. I must have done something wrong or left out something cause others are using it just fine.

When you load database and enter what you search, what is the next step, or could someone give us deusers a walkthrough for getting it to work. It would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!

I HAVE THE SOLUTION!!!!!

tick 'compress saved games' in preferences, overwrite your saved game, then load FMRTE and when you search it should be all good.

I don't think that would make a difference as FMRTE has nothing to do with saved games.

But, good that you were trying to help. :):thup:

Ok so I downloaded FMRTE, but when I extracted it on my PC, and tried to open it, it said FMRTEv2 is no longer working. Yes I have the latest Framework installed on my PC (Windows Vista). Anyone know what to do or has the same problem as I have?

I was wondering if the developers have plans to make this open source?

It would be great if other programmers could taken on this good work, perhaps develop a mac version? I for one would be very interested...

Yeah, that would be a good idea. Ruci is the creator. Maybe you should pm him and ask. :)

Yeah, that would be a good idea. Ruci is the creator. Maybe you should pm him and ask. :)

Have PM'd him. Fingers crossed he thinks its a good idea!

Plenty of major projects are now open source, its a great idea to drive forward projects. Public collaboration is a great stimulant for development. It allows for frequent itterations and releases (usually all at Beta stage!) and should help out the original developer so he does not have to bear all the dependencies!

In short: only good news for users...

Have PM'd him. Fingers crossed he thinks its a good idea!

Plenty of major projects are now open source, its a great idea to drive forward projects. Public collaboration is a great stimulant for development. It allows for frequent itterations and releases (usually all at Beta stage!) and should help out the original developer so he does not have to bear all the dependencies!

In short: only good news for users...

Yeah, spot on. I am a beginning programmer as well and would like to try coding an editor some time so seeing his code would be a help. :)

I have downloaded the fmrte and when i go to open it is says open with program. What do i do?

Ah yes, you also need WinRar. Get that here. :)

Archived