Sports Interactive Community

So is a database of around 340K players (basically all loadable players) too big for a:

i7 4770K
GTX1060
8GB RAM

?

I noticed in other FM's when i wanted to search for players it would get veeeeery slow to sort them and filter them. Same with staff. But that was it, it wasn't slow anyware else.
I fully load (all leages from):

England
Germany
Italy
Portugal
France
Holland
Belgium
Spain
Argentina
Brazil

(That's 32 leagues from 10 Contries)

Thank you!

Well, my specs are almost the same as your...maybe a little below (i don't really know about graphic cards, most of them are recommendations from friends) and i run all of those leagues plus mexican, EEUU, Australia and china so i think is good, the only problem will be that after some seasons the scout tab will take about a min to load the 50k+ players you have reports for in the first tab

I tried a 125K players database size and is barely noticeable the difference. There are a ton of generated staff and I haven’t even pressed the continue button once. I’m still in 26/6/2017 !

hace 2 minutos, Zero_Soul dijo:

I tried a 125K players database size and is barely noticeable the difference. There are a ton of generated staff and I haven’t even pressed the continue button once. I’m still in 26/6/2017 !

do notice that if you are playing at the "huge" option in amount of player the transfer market can become dull and most team will get players on free and players will go for low fees

shouldnt be an issue running full database with those specs... i would say though run msconfig> startup and take any programmes off start up that you dont need... obviously when u need them u just click on it and it will run.. but a lot of people waste a lot of their cpu or ram on programmes they arent using. also make sure your power setting is set on to high performance

Thanks for everyone's help ! I'm starting a new save and wanted to make sure I'm doing things the right way.

1 hour ago, WorcesterLegend said:

do notice that if you are playing at the "huge" option in amount of player the transfer market can become dull and most team will get players on free and players will go for low fees

By huge you mean the custom "huge" running around on the internet or just the usual "large" that is an option in game by default ? I run the default large.

hace 9 minutos, Zero_Soul dijo:

Thanks for everyone's help ! I'm starting a new save and wanted to make sure I'm doing things the right way.

By huge you mean the custom "huge" running around on the internet or just the usual "large" that is an option in game by default ? I run the default large.

both, the Huge just gets the problem worst if you don't load a lot of leagues