Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Prentice

Match/Season Ticket Pricing

Recommended Posts

Morning all,

 

Does anyone with much more knowledge than I know if match and season ticket pricing is supposed to dynamically change as the game goes on depending on your progress (or lack of) and status etc?

 

I've taken F.C. Andorra into La Liga, but am still only charging €7 for a match ticket and €42 for a season ticket, and it's annoying me. 

 

Thanks all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes prices should change over time, but it's not really something you can control apart from being more successful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Prentice said:

Morning all,

 

Does anyone with much more knowledge than I know if match and season ticket pricing is supposed to dynamically change as the game goes on depending on your progress (or lack of) and status etc?

 

I've taken F.C. Andorra into La Liga, but am still only charging €7 for a match ticket and €42 for a season ticket, and it's annoying me. 

 

Thanks all

Have your attendances gone up considerably? As in with the need for a new Stadium? If not then why increase prices if the demand just isn't there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 things to take into account, 1. your location and reputation, sometimes your team has to lower tickets to attract more people, since is better to lose say 5 $ on a ticket than losing the ticket price AND the food/merchandise money 2. population of the city, is not the same to try to get a full house on madrid than in say...Asturia? (not much knowledge on spanish cities) 3. pre determined prices sometimes the developers code the teams to get a % off the season tickets, i have seem people wondering why the season sale was the same as buying 10 tickets (i mean you are losing more than half of the tickets FFS lol) but thats because that team is struggling IRL to get a full house so they do that to at least get a lil more money to work with in the early season

 

now, idk about tickets in spain but from managing worcester from 6th tier to PL i can say for sure that those amount are way too low for one of the best leagues in the world, reputation is not an issue so is scrapped, so either population or code stuff are the 2 things that stand out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately for you FM is very realistic in this area... Andorra is in the middle of no where and has a population of about 40,000 in the whole region. Big cities are hundreds of miles away and most of the citizens will support the bigger clubs in their area. I'd be surprised if you can ever get your ticket prices to increase a lot. If you're struggling to get finances your best bet is probably getting young high potential players on free transfers, playing them and selling them when bigger teams come calling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 33 minutos, MagicHat dijo:

Unfortunately for you FM is very realistic in this area... Andorra is in the middle of no where and has a population of about 40,000 in the whole region. Big cities are hundreds of miles away and most of the citizens will support the bigger clubs in their area. I'd be surprised if you can ever get your ticket prices to increase a lot. If you're struggling to get finances your best bet is probably getting young high potential players on free transfers, playing them and selling them when bigger teams come calling.

or make of andorra FC a team like Porto, Lisboa or Benfica, lots of good player played there before moving to big clubs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/06/2018 at 18:38, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Yes prices should change over time, but it's not really something you can control apart from being more successful.

 

Thanks

 

On 13/06/2018 at 19:09, Neotropolis said:

Have your attendances gone up considerably? As in with the need for a new Stadium? If not then why increase prices if the demand just isn't there?

 

I'm in a new 27k all seater which I tend to more or less sell out, and have approx 6k season ticket holders.

 

On 13/06/2018 at 19:10, WorcesterLegend said:

3 things to take into account, 1. your location and reputation, sometimes your team has to lower tickets to attract more people, since is better to lose say 5 $ on a ticket than losing the ticket price AND the food/merchandise money 2. population of the city, is not the same to try to get a full house on madrid than in say...Asturia? (not much knowledge on spanish cities) 3. pre determined prices sometimes the developers code the teams to get a % off the season tickets, i have seem people wondering why the season sale was the same as buying 10 tickets (i mean you are losing more than half of the tickets FFS lol) but thats because that team is struggling IRL to get a full house so they do that to at least get a lil more money to work with in the early season

 

now, idk about tickets in spain but from managing worcester from 6th tier to PL i can say for sure that those amount are way too low for one of the best leagues in the world, reputation is not an issue so is scrapped, so either population or code stuff are the 2 things that stand out

 

On 13/06/2018 at 19:43, MagicHat said:

Unfortunately for you FM is very realistic in this area... Andorra is in the middle of no where and has a population of about 40,000 in the whole region. Big cities are hundreds of miles away and most of the citizens will support the bigger clubs in their area. I'd be surprised if you can ever get your ticket prices to increase a lot. If you're struggling to get finances your best bet is probably getting young high potential players on free transfers, playing them and selling them when bigger teams come calling.

 

These both make sense about the location and reputation, I still have a fairly low reputation and obviously, Andorra is quite remote, maybe in time it'll gradually come more in line with other La Liga or Segunda clubs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×