International Management Challenge

international-2.jpg

Well the world cup is fast approaching and I think it is time for an International Challenge. 

I love playing International Football and for me at least its my favourite part of the game, so I decided to post a challenge for International Play only. 

Challenge

The aim is to complete a full career in International Management only. There will be a Points System in place for the teams and the more Points you get the higher up the Leader Board you will go. 

Win World Cup - 500

World Cup Runner Up - 250

3rd Place - 300

Win Continental Tournament - 300

Runner Up In Continental Tournament - 150

Confederation Cup - 400

Confederation Cup Runner Up - 200

Any Other International Tournament - 200

Any Other International Tournament Runner Up - 100

Qualify For World Cup - 50

Rules

- You just start as a Sunday League Footballer (any badges will be excepted)

- Any Leagues can be loaded or added as you go along

- Full FM or Touch can be used

- Yearly Review must be posted each year

Where to Start

No this would be easier if you started at say England or Brazil so lets make it a little more difficult. 

You can take over any National Team who has never won the World Cup in the past. 

This leaves a lot of potential teams for you to take over and allows you to put different difficulty levels on, for example take over Portugal I would imagine it would be a little easier than taking over Singapore

Final Notes

This is a brand new challenge so I am happy if anyone has any other rules that they want including or think would be a good idea, I think there will be plenty of options to change countries and from my experience there will be plenty of sackings (or at least with me). 

Enjoy guys and lets get this going, with the World Cup coming I am sure all will fancy a little International Management

Archived