Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
asteris328

FM 2018 v18.3.3.1074700 (2018.06.07 21.43.35).

Your system does not meet the minimum specifications to run the game and is unsupported. You would need to look to get a better system in order to play the game, or request a refund via the retailer where you purchased it. 

Apologies about that. 

What do you mean bi saying "get a better system'' Do i have to  buy new pc? New windows? What are the minimum specitications?? And why could i play normally fm2106? That game didn't require better system?
Thanks for your time

Yes you would need to buy a new PC.

The minimum specifications are listed via the Steam page here - https://store.steampowered.com/app/624090/Football_Manager_2018/

I've also listed them below:

• OS: Windows Vista (SP2), 7 (SP1), 8/8.1, 10 (1703/Creators Update) - 64-bit or 32-bit
  • Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core or AMD Athlon – 2.2 GHz +
  • Memory: 2 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Intel GMA X4500, NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT or AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 – 256MB VRAM
  • DirectX: Version 9.0c
  • Storage: 7 GB available space

Your system does not have a graphics card equal to or better than the Intel GMA X4500. 

Since FM16 the Football Manager series has become more demanding on systems due to a number of improvements, so you would require a better PC now to be able to run the game.