FM 09 FTW

Windowed Mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 posts in this topic

Whats the thing with having to play in windowed mode wat a stupid bug, i have to do this just to play 2-d mode........... anyone else facing this ::mad:

Nope sorry.

Perhaps your system doesn't fully meet the system requirements.

Slightly un-related - anyone else fed up of the moaners blaming SI when it is clearly their system which is not capable.

My system meets the specs and I do not have any problems running the game what so ever

I prefer windowed mode anyway so that would not be a problem for me. :)

well i think i meet the specs nvidia 7150 gphx card i increased it to 128 mb though,2.00hz dual amd turion 3 gig ram theres no reason y it should be choppy

"Facing this"?

You make windowed mode sound like some terrible disease. Not exactly a big deal. Don't worry, you can do it, you're a fighter.

I can play in window and full mode both perfectly, I much much prefer windowed mode though and always have.

Nope working fine here, but prefer windowed mode as it allows me an element of 'having a life' while playing.

I use windowed mode as I have a 2nd screen and can get advice on here and the T&T forum when playing.

Very handy and it now plays on widescreen...:)

oooops my bad just changed the res and match mode is wrking fine :D ... sorry for that guys