Saving Football: Frauding A Nation

Deisler26

23 minutes ago, Jupjamie said:

@noikeee can get that rate from 90% up to 100% if that’s the kind of tutoring you’re after :D 

No thanks :D

Anyway, i'll bravely continue onwards. I shouldn't be getting mad like this. With a new positive influx, i'll see what happens. If I get sacked, I will decide if I will continue on or not.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Minuy600 said:

No thanks :D

Anyway, i'll bravely continue onwards. I shouldn't be getting mad like this. With a new positive influx, i'll see what happens. If I get sacked, I will decide if I will continue on or not.

First thing I did was solo train Team Cohesion for 1-2 months

Facilities are negligible so your team won't improve much, that training beefs dynamics though which helps on the pitch aplenty :thup:

2 minutes ago, wynter said:

First thing I did was solo train Team Cohesion for 1-2 months

Facilities are negligible so your team won't improve much, that training beefs dynamics though which helps on the pitch aplenty :thup:

Odd, my assistent is already doing that exact thing. Will use Teamwork as match prep though.

Drancy 2020-2021 Halfway

games_played_2020_2.png

halfway_2020_2021.png

Going very well so far, looks for now that for the promotion spot it's going to be between us and Boulogne. I guess it's a good sign that we beat them 8-0, my biggest win this save so far...

2019 Youth Intake

b72fa290a5141cb10d9769ec278d3c5f.png

What an amazing intake. Pretty much every player except one off screen tagged, incredibly deep potential wise. Hopefully these guys turn 16 quicker than the last batch.

6b1128f3814a18979e8cbaff86bc0d1b.png

Looks great, I can't use him for another year though.

6cdf3fd51de40b3c8a1c18c2a61ae4b7.png

6 months away from debuting.

0dddaa45ce7c2e7968b923d420b487e5.png

This guy is meant to be the diamond of our intake, and besides the personality there's plenty to like.

7 minutes ago, shaunvamos said:

2019 Youth Intake

b72fa290a5141cb10d9769ec278d3c5f.png

What an amazing intake. Pretty much every player except one off screen tagged, incredibly deep potential wise. Hopefully these guys turn 16 quicker than the last batch.

6b1128f3814a18979e8cbaff86bc0d1b.png

Looks great, I can't use him for another year though.

6cdf3fd51de40b3c8a1c18c2a61ae4b7.png

6 months away from debuting.

0dddaa45ce7c2e7968b923d420b487e5.png

This guy is meant to be the diamond of our intake, and besides the personality there's plenty to like.

Jeeesus. That's ****ing class, man! 

7 minutes ago, Benjoe said:

Jeeesus. That's ****ing class, man! 

11 minutes ago, BoxToBox said:

Geebus, that intake!

The only issues with this are their age and their unwillingness to sign new contracts.

EDIT: they also beat my u19s 11-2.

15 minutes ago, Minuy600 said:

Now I feel bad for getting mad at losing those opening matches. Come on @Benjoe, better times should be coming any moment now.

Haha don't man! It's going to turn at some point -- after they've fired me of course.

21 minutes ago, shaunvamos said:

The only issues with this are their age and their unwillingness to sign new contracts.

EDIT: they also beat my u19s 11-2.

Billedresultat for awkward gif

82Ke7yH.jpg?1     1O9l7Hz.png

TA Rennes - proving Zinedine Fraudane wrong

Season review 2018/2019

Statistics and best 11

D1RuFsm.jpg 

Top 5 players of the season

5. Bretly Almeida (MR, ST) - The Portuguese-sounding-surname striker had to be adapted to MR due to a complete lack of options for the position. He took a long time to show any performance in it, but was starting to come good by the end of the season. However the assman in charge of the matches liked to change things mid-match and he often ended up as striker in the 2nd half, which inflated his numbers. 7 goals, 7 assists.

4. Mathieu Odules (ST) - A disappointment. Started the season in pretty awesome form but ultimately proved to be a toothless forward and I was starting to swap him for Lilian Delaporte upfront by the end of the season. Top scorer but only on 9 goals in 20 starts alone upfront.

3. Mamadou Danfa (DM) - One of our best players on paper and did deliver quite well as DM, with pretty great 7.23 ratings.

2. Cyril Durand (AMC, MC, MR, ST) - A great season from our star AMC if a bit of a versatile player - I was adapting him to MC for my plan B 4-1-4-1 by the end of the year. 8 goals and 6 assists, could've been more if not for an injury.

1. Robin Le Gac (MC, ML) - An absolutely bonkers season from our pacey Mezzala who was just great. 8 goals, 10 assists, 6 player of the match awards and a spectacular 7.52 ratings.

Career progress table

gzWLYiz.jpg 

Haha! Nice offered me a job interview.

I took the interview, fraudulently making Nice think I actually wanted the job, to use the attention and potential to leave to defraud the Bayonne board into making the final youth recruitment upgrade!

5ee2e17a3adad6949b494c6fb12eab31.png

This should be interesting, last intake was good(I think) coaching and average recruitment, this next one will be maxed Exceptional/Extensive......

3 minutes ago, noikeee said:

XhPEAEa.jpg

The FM equivalent of blocking your ex-GF on social media.

Only for you to Google-stalk her in a drunken, crying pool of self-pity 48 hours later...

They beat Clairvaux?! *weeping continues*

:eek:

Archived