Saving Football: Frauding A Nation

Deisler26

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope I still can join the party. Meet the new manager of La Roche VF. Will be a hard challenge. I just played pre-season, and I'm losing money fast.

I've seen allready a couple of great start, but also a couple of unlucky failures. I think I quickly will join the second group. ;)

10 minutes ago, Bartrcm said:

I hope I still can join the party. Meet the new manager of La Roche VF. Will be a hard challenge. I just played pre-season, and I'm losing money fast.

I've seen allready a couple of great start, but also a couple of unlucky failures. I think I quickly will join the second group. ;)

Bienvenue à la partie, Richter

14 minutes ago, Bartrcm said:

Welcome aboard!  Feel like I haven't seen you in ages :D

Image result for vive la france gif

23 minutes ago, Bartrcm said:

Enjoy the fraudulence.

ee49e6343fed57941f30e502286f4483.jpg

April 2, 2018.

Dear Diary, 

The schedule I came up with for the girls' social activities has been a real life-saver.  Driving them to-and-fro at all hours of the night sure can be tiring.

But...we've started making a lot of money.  And wouldn't you know it, some of Amelie's friends wanted in on it.  So now I've got 23 young ladies I'm protecting while they give me money.

It feels good to help out a friend.  Amelie and her mother are very grateful.

On the pitch, we lost to Versailles.  It wasn't even close.  As punishment, I moved the lads back to the parking lot for training.

"Grass pitches are for winners, Jacques."  

That's what I would have told my captain when he complained...if I'd thought of it at the time.  Instead, I started at him blankly for a few minutes, before silently climbing back into my tree.

If a centipede loses a leg, it does not prevent him from walking

qoIrdSj.jpg

Maximuss had barely arrived at his minutious office before there were a fight over the by best player of the team.

He managed to keep them on distance while they played there first few matches in the formation which Samir had given the very beautiful name, "Le Baguette".

5a6ed220cf58f9fb30fa376eae5a3e73.png

bf35e7bebadf0a82ba316aa157d3519d.png

The first few games were lost, but there were some positive signs. 

53cef21617f861c8d2a39035b6920856.png 86f58082fe6ccd8779c0f95d8229edda.png

But then lightning did what lightning so often does. Strike. 

0b87fd8ed7f10505642d00cb8912c9ae.png

9485822f0bf4eb056fb4bc75df582b36.png

Even though Delerue had arrived at Cannet-Rocheville just a couple of weeks prior to Maixumuss' and was paid better than what he was offered from other clubs he decided to leave. 

Funny story. 

Samir entered Maximuss office, "Monsieur Dave!"

"What is is." Hissed Maximuss.

"If a centipede loses a leg, it does not prevent him from walking!"

"GTFO OF MY OFFICE!"

Ha. I told you it was fun.

Image result for aubagne football club

2018/19 End of Season Review

105faf1e0e708986119d9b52d229f46b.png

a8966c6d483a4245abd119c4a7e8133d.png

I went back to my most fraudulent tactics of my old careers and with a much worse team we received much better results and only finished behind the 4 teams that ran away with the league, signs are good!

526b9c6e1c3fb765e8999c6cc4639726.png296cabc062354a492cd641178a66f892.pngab8b8b506f7644233928bcf5ddbfa931.png

15ccc5f566c4c79b2f32a1feaf5cef24.png

3c4dd8ed4e9961ef81d415a67ac91ea0.png

Overall Best XI

546e7b5f6f987f6ab937ef9ec877863d.png

2018/19 Best XI

b8034bf09730b2683cf19b13da0390ee.png

Lucien Traoré

Cyril Vilar (ResH) - Noa Bosc (ResG) - Régis Nsingi (YP0e)

Timothe Dupuis (YP0g)                                                       Gael Desbordes (YP1o)

Mathis Kuntz (YP1a) - Dylan Vivaldi

Neili Rahal - Samir Talbi - Aurélien Kempf (ResB)

1112705500_Voltigeurs_de_Chteaubriant.png.3fdda7445493c11be848d7c4da8a53be.png

Voltigeurs de Chateaubriant

2019 Season Review

We pushed hard this season and took the B side to the last day. A 1 point swing in my favour would mean the title would be mine. Angers SCO B were being held 2-2 at HT, and I was being held 0-0. Just one more goal would see us champions....I swapped formations to push forward on 70 mins. However, a rising, unmarked defender headed home from a U.S Change corner to put us behind the eight-ball at 0-1 down. We threw everything forward and on 84 minutes, a deep cross was completely missed by the U.S Change keeper. Mikolaj Baranowski, our Polish U-19 striker, scorer in 7 out of 9 games had to put it into a completely empty net.. only to scoop it onto the bar. We were crushed. It was all academic in the end however, as even if we had won, Angers scored a 92nd minute winner to win the title and our defeat meant that we ultimately again finished 3rd in the Championnat National 3 - Pays de la Loire.

Final Table

Season Results

Cup Results

Stats

Season Review

End of Season Awards

82Ke7yH.jpg?1    1O9l7Hz.png

TA Rennes - proving Zinedine Fraudane wrong

15th of June 2018 - Another special announcement

As he crawled into his sofa and got deep into his dream, Henry Santini could now see his dreamt world clearer. He could now see the badge on those white shirts and black shorts - it was a "Derby County" badge that then morphed into a "Valencia CF" one. He saw lots of happy faces, hugely talented players, playing football at their very best. He saw trophies, he even saw international matches, the stands red and green cheering for him as he sang some weird national anthem he had never heard of. It was all wonderful and nothing alike what he had experienced in real life at Cannes.

Henry wished he could dream forever and stay in his dream world. Never wake up again. The idea of never waking up again and just staying there seemed so sweet. But then... the dream very quickly turned into a nightmare. Of all people... him. That bald, wrinkly, ugly face of Zinedine Fraudane. Pointing and laughing at Henry as he held a UEFA Supercup trophy up high, and Henry's players cried all around him.

Henry quickly woke up all sweaty, his heart racing. No, he could not stay in his dream. He had a job to do... no, a point to prove. A point to prove to someone's face. Henry had started the season worshipping Fraudane and setting a long term goal of one day finding a player just like him. Instead, the ungrateful Fraudane just kept coming onto the press to mock and belittle Henry - the big bad Real Madrid manager all concerned with undermining a 5th tier French collegue. Surely that was what cost him the job at Cannes, who could resist such a campaign of bad PR by such an influential person?

He had to get back to management and prove ZiFraud wrong. But first, time to take a little break until the end of the season. Prepare himself properly this time. In the unoccupied months, he took UEFA continental courses A, B, C, D, G, Z, XXX, NSFW and YMCA. He could not understand what these last 3 courses had to do with football, but did learn to dance like a proper sailorman indeed. He then saw a newspaper article about a Mauritanian faith healer that could "solve all problems in luck, work, love and lust" and so called him up.

10 thousand euros later the Mauritanian faith healer finally gave him an "unfallible solution": strangely, it came as a download link to some weird "sigames.com" tactics share forum. But Henry was proud, savvy and not gullible - he would not let himself be one of those easily conned people that spends vast amounts of money, just to follow the advice of some shady character. No, he would be someone that invested vast amounts of money *but then completely ignored the paid-for advice*, following his own path. Take that, faith healer. Henry would stubbornly play his own tactics again.

By June finally a contract offer came. From way up North in the city of Rennes, in the Bretagne division, a club with a wild boar in its badge and gloriously named La Tour d'Auvergne de Rennes. He said yes in a Skype interview and just as the interviewer said "WAIT, HEAR ABOUT OUR FINANCES FIRST, ARE YOU REALLY SUR-" he turned off the laptop and happily took a string of buses up North, excited about the new adventure.

6Rn2V4c.jpg

Off character now. ;) Onto the relevant screenies:

mWkObyU.jpg 

GCyh4Lm.jpg 

My new best player:

i6nisoj.jpg 

Now let's do this!! Cmon TA Rennes!

I have this idea for a 4-1-4-1ish in my mind but not so sure it fits my side - it wouldn't use my abundance of strikers. Need to have a real proper look at it.

Halfway through another season, and we're flying. I can't explain it....

We were upset in the cup by a the bottom side of their National 2 group, and our form's been dire the last two months, but considering everything it's hard to complain about being top of the league at Christmas.

349f73eb1862f0c4dba3cdc5527d57a0.png7327eca323aa743fcdcc5b0adde54124.png

2 minutes ago, BoxToBox said:

Halfway through another season, and we're flying. I can't explain it....

We were upset in the cup by a the bottom side of their National 2 group, and our form's been dire the last two months, but considering everything it's hard to complain about being top of the league at Christmas.

349f73eb1862f0c4dba3cdc5527d57a0.png7327eca323aa743fcdcc5b0adde54124.png

im horny donald glover GIF

6 hours ago, ManUtd1 said:

April 2, 2018.

Dear Diary, 

The schedule I came up with for the girls' social activities has been a real life-saver.  Driving them to-and-fro at all hours of the night sure can be tiring.

But...we've started making a lot of money.  And wouldn't you know it, some of Amelie's friends wanted in on it.  So now I've got 23 young ladies I'm protecting while they give me money.

It feels good to help out a friend.  Amelie and her mother are very grateful.

On the pitch, we lost to Versailles.  It wasn't even close.  As punishment, I moved the lads back to the parking lot for training.

"Grass pitches are for winners, Jacques."  

That's what I would have told my captain when he complained...if I'd thought of it at the time.  Instead, I started at him blankly for a few minutes, before silently climbing back into my tree.

Poor lad had a tough start, then a minor turnaround and now it's back to the pile!! Sorry... I mean parking lot..

Also great entrepeneurmanship from Jean Bleu to assemble a little army of dating-girls. Business is booming! Just remember braces and pigtails cost extra!

82Ke7yH.jpg?1     1O9l7Hz.png

TA Rennes - proving Zinedine Fraudane wrong

Mid-season update 2018/2019

(Transfers)

It was absolutely brutal to lose by far our best winger Mohamed Messouter, after our best left-back and best right-back had both decided not to even discuss a contract (they're not pictured here).

I started to panic, and ever since have been constantly offering new contracts whenever teams come to try to poach our players (which is all the ****ing time, so that is pretty tedious). We're down to a pretty ridiculous senior squad size of 17, including 3 keepers and 1 striker that's injured for 6 months; plus 2 teenagers that can't be registered yet and are absolutely rubbish. If 2 or 3 more players leave I have no idea what will I do. Notice we're semi-pro but for whatever reason can only offer non-contracts, so have no security to hold on to players whatsoever.

pH7OpEX.jpg

But the good news is on the pitch this has been absolutely nothing alike Cannes, just so much better. A 4-4-1-1ish formation that I had drawn on paper, worked pretty much from the very beginning. It was only in a few away matches that it had been looking dodgy, so I started developing a 4-1-4-1 as well for those tougher matches - and we improved there too.

At the turn of the year we're 4th and quickly catching up on the top teams, now just 3 points below the leaders. I'm starting to wonder whether I can follow some of the most illustrious managers here and actually go up - but there's still a bit of work to do there. In the meanwhile, there was also a little cup run in which we beat @Deisler26's team, smashed some other randoms, and only barely fell at the hands of Pau.

0MxxfBr.jpg

Here's a look at my tactical systems right now too:

bJfUKZ4.jpgt8FI7gV.jpg 

December 3, 2018.

Dear Diary, 

On advice of counsel, I have not been able to write in here for some time.

They warned that if I were to describe events and my thoughts -- even to you -- these pages could be used against me.  Evidence.

Now that the trial is over, however, I can reflect.

It is incredible, looking back, how intertwined the dizzying highs and gut-wrenching lows were.  How much perspective I lost, in the haze of lust, football, greed and my allergy medication.

We won the league on the final matchday.  It was epic.  The entire town was there to celebrate -- all of the youth players, their families, the club administration, everyone. 

The after-party was amazing.  The champagne was flowing.  Everyone was dancing.

And then the police showed up...and arrested darn near everyone.

In the end, I was charged with conspiracy, racketeering and 87 separate counts of promoting child prostitution. 

The U14s?  Apparently that was not so innocent.

My spreadsheets organizing their "social lives," cell phone records and diary entries proved to be the best evidence of all.

It all seemed so innocent at the time...I've tried to blame the unholy combination of my Nasonex abuse (damn you, Antonio Banderas, and your sultry voice!) and alcohol...  But in hindsight, if I'm being honest with myself, I should have seen the signs. 

Stupid Jean! Stupid stupid stupid!!!

In the end, my attorneys advised me that I had only one choice -- turn State's evidence against Amelie's mom. 

The baby wasn't even mine.  (The father was one of the U17s' libero.  Quite the scandal.)

So I had little incentive to shield her from the mighty blows of the French judicial system.  And I will admit that I was bitter.  I felt used.  I jumped at the chance to blame her for taking advantage of my naivete.

I felt no remorse when my testimony sent her to prison for 10 years.  I only embellished the important parts.

In return for my cooperation, my sentence was reduced to 3 years.

From the 5th tier to Clairvaux Prison in 12 months.  Not the path I had anticipated taking, on my journey to the top of Ligue 1 and the World Cup.

But it's still early doors.  I've got my whole life ahead of me.

The silver lining?  Oh, there is always a silver lining, if only you look hard enough...

The intra-prison French football league is intense.  And Clairvaux needs a manager.

VannesOC.png.238433eea995a08a84d9860a1787a12f.png
Welcome to Vannes OC!
black-divider-md.png.2ef810ba615a8105411a55d369a2c0cc.png
First, let's meet our manager, Julian Escroc.
That means "fraud" or "crook" in French, you escrocs.

78d4be00c3b67e8f2e0915777b25fe78.png

b4a3f8b17ddd016ee08bb3cb775bcca9.png

Unlike a certain Hans Kaiser, there's not as much of a story to tell about Mr. Escroc. Born in Rennes, he was a pro footballer at regional level until 2015, when he hung up his boots at the age of 31 to pursue a management career. His first step was to attend classes at the Académie des Fraudes, where he was one of the quieter pupils, but performed well and was always highly regarded by Chief of Frauds Hakan Telleus. Upon graduation, he began his job search, ready to apply the way of the fraud to whichever lucky club offered him a job. That offer came in the form of Breton club Vannes OC, a side who were in Ligue 2 as recently as 2011 and reached the Coupe de la Ligue final in 2010, but fell upon hard times financially and were reformed in the Brittany regional leagues. Following two successive promotions, they're now in the 5th tier National 3, where many of Julien's former academy classmates have begun plying their trade as well. Here's a closer look at Vannes' history and facilities:

13880462a2d0e022a423331f0999feb2.pngb859eb5290358c4ab730e46f9599e7e8.png

So, poor youth facilities and below average training facilities. Not great for a youth-only challenge, but thankfully the board agreed to develop youth and the existing squad is strong enough that we won't have to rely solely on our intakes to keep our heads above water. Another positive: we have a 9K, mostly seated stadium, which is great for this level. I tried to upgrade youth facilities right off the bat, but the board declined as I hadn't been there long enough, which I suppose is fair. We do need to get on that ASAP, though. Let's look at the squad now.

f7d848b8615e86cbe05cee9e929ab132.png
With that, we'll be using the following formations (at least to start with):
01859ef185c994c7122b1ee76af6fe85.png9779f62b0400f6f27ad5e7015e8cb187.png
Not much different between them- the only alteration is the removal of the AM in the latter tactic and the addition of a third CB. One is attacking, the other more balanced/defensive. Both could work great, both could suck. We'll have to see.
Here's the profiles of our best players:

b094384beb41bffc5237d4dfe5575340.png20554a3d0f127696430df90eddf5379b.pngb60a7b5d0da3e1f539856cbb1cfc6570.png32c8dee3ff22f2f02c448df4d594cbca.png

That's our best midfielder, winger/AM, striker, and central defender. I expect all of them to be key this season, especially Dufrennes, who was our best player in pre-season. N'Depo ranked high on the scoring charts in this division IRL in 16/17, so I hope he can produce the goods again up front.

9c6d8d5bc53b59c362d92550220b345d.png
Not the best preseason. We ran rampant on @Deisler26's Chateaubriant side, who were indeed playing a division higher last season, so I am happy with that :D. However, it went downhill from there, as we lost to a side predicted 9th in their National 3 region, got edged out by PSV's youths, and then got hammered by three Ligue 2 sides, which definitely showed Julien how far has lot have to go. The path has to start somewhere though, so he's going to try to make the most of his chance.

5165a048bebf1960f9a3cd1c992e8d46.png

It would only make sense that we play in the National 3- Bretagne division. We're rated as one of the best teams in the league, but we'll still have to contend with the threat of Ligue 1 Guingamp and Ligue 2 Brest's reserve sides, who could very well win the league, too. Recently-relegated Stade Plabennecois, Dinon Lehon, Concarneau's reserves, US Montagnarde, and @noikeee's new side TA Rennes are also predicted to be in the mix. Dufrennes is rated as the best left winger in the division, and he and N'Depo are considered our key players, a consensus I can certainly agree with.

Closing Thoughts:
I like the look of Vannes, but obviously the poor facilities will be a big challenge to have to overcome. That should make any success we have more rewarding, though, and I look forward to seeing how we perform in this first season. I'd really like to get promotion at the first go, or failing that, make a cup run, as that'll give us the money we need to invest in facilities, as well as the board's trust in me that would allow them to carry that out. Those facility upgrades are going to be our main goal in the first few seasons, because I'm scared of what could happen if all our older players retire or leave and we're left stranded with mediocre youths. Can't let that happen, or else Julien Escroc will forever be known as the most fraudulent fraud in Brittany. That's just no good.

Allez! Allez! Allez!

b7762111a1e75939d07402282eb7f9cb.png

d6301c217355de1020a77428436c9a18.png

Bye bye Cioni. Saved ourselves £75k in the long run, he had become our 2nd choice right back and nobody should be getting £2,700 a week on a part-time contract to not even play! 

Archived