Saving Football: Frauding A Nation

Deisler26

il y a 32 minutes, smp20 a dit :

7615b5974ccd4c64e5aeb8cc60eed7ac.png

très intéressant...

Jean-Marc Furlan?... What the heck? What happened in your save in order for that to happen?

Just caught up with everything I missed over the weekend: fantastic gifs mostly, some great regens as well.

Highly entertaining stuff, good luck to you all!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, OnlyLyon said:

Jean-Marc Furlan?... What the heck? What happened in your save in order for that to happen?

Just caught up with everything I missed over the weekend: fantastic gifs mostly, some great regens as well.

Highly entertaining stuff, good luck to you all!

Cheers @OnlyLyon. After reading a few articles I will assume that you don't like my team Bastia....He'd done a decent job with Brest, taking them to mid-table top flight and a cup final, but still was a weird appointment. His motivating is 1 which obviously didn't go down well with the NT :lol:. Rudi Garcia is the new manager.

16 hours ago, BoxToBox said:

PSG in the final.... Don't suppose they'll send out the u19's?! Please?

Well, they didn't do that, but did indeed play a heavily weakened side, with the only players of note being Kurzawa and Son Heung-Min.

08beb16176540640eb0c51280afce364.pngb1ec47d5353303f0cd4c433cd39393ef.gif

Even then, we barely managed to overcome them. In dramatic fashion with Gabilondo scoring the winner on his debut(he turned 16 too late in the season to register for the league).

fb9a809d4ab1f853726dbb24026c28d1.pngb50c0cddc3ced098799355eae5ecf8e2.png

09b4107548a9c3824e55e13b477538c4.png

He's by far our best defender, and we can't play him again until next season. :lol:

2 hours ago, BoxToBox said:

He's by far our best defender, and we can't play him again until next season. :lol:

Can only imagine how annoying that is.  Still very well done on the Carling cup :applause:

Another one in the books, and a massive success all round!

cb315a4fa41749dc3215a75e99b030ef.pngc12fd5004b5a9612782e591aee1ff05b.png

5673c0aa1d1c1da9795e6f20fdde74c7.pngc79fa5f946f4a6e8b8c20f9ff9f1169e.png03c1f424e664447f46911426e7aaf5fe.png

3a2ac1cb9ecba17d4f99624ad47cd30e.png

Going to spend a few seasons in Boredaux's old ground, since we're....

10f87ff94b465c40a6655dafbb7f48bd.png

Having a new stadium built.

Named again, after Deschamps. Those years he spent in the youth team before moving to Nantes at 15 must have been freaking lit.

tenor.gif?itemid=5477150

Just now, BoxToBox said:

Jesus, "I'm happy to offer you a new contract.... on no wages." :ackter:

I wanted to like your post, but it's not the correct sentiment...

I get it. It would send the wrong signals. :(

1 minute ago, ManUtd1 said:

Hard to compete with all that LAPHONK. And don't get me started on the belugeum...

This thread is far to fragile in its fraudulence to survive such a drop in page number. 

Chauve's Travel Log

I'm in Marrakech, Morocco. I've turned off my phone, I don't need texts to know that I'm ****ing killing it in France! That dirty shoe of an assman better not try to take any credit for the good results.*

Anyway, this place is brilliant. So much life around the place. Made friends with some other tourist lad called Jonas. He knows his way round the place and he's been introducing me to some of his... friends, shall we say. I've been keeping up with those other frauds I graduated the academy with. They all actually go to their matches, the dumbasses. My way is the way to go. Work smarter, not harder as they say. Anyway, I'm off to get more beer, find someone to disappoint for the night and jet off to Amsterdam tomorrow. Can't wait!

PS. I'm wasted.

*Of course, what Chauve didn't know was that there weren't many results he'd want to take credit for. The assman had put his plan into action...

7 hours ago, noikeee said:

82Ke7yH.jpg?1     1O9l7Hz.png

TA Rennes - proving Zinedine Fraudane wrong

Youth intake 2020

EiCG1Uc.jpg

Well, the upgrades really ****ing helped. Great.

Could have walked out onto the street and rounded up 20 better footballers, ffs.

@Benjoe - if you come back from relegation and amateur status and press on up the leagues it will be a hell of an achievement. I have faith in the ween, or therefore lack of it :thup:

@BoxToBox - very solid first season in the top flight and congrats on winning the cup :D. I feel there's a bit too much love for Deschamps in Bayonne, at least my new stadium is being named after the guy that took Bastia to their best ever league finish (3rd) and the UEFA Cup final!

Il y a 16 heures, smp20 a dit :

Cheers @OnlyLyon. After reading a few articles I will assume that you don't like my team Bastia....He'd done a decent job with Brest, taking them to mid-table top flight and a cup final, but still was a weird appointment. His motivating is 1 which obviously didn't go down well with the NT :lol:. Rudi Garcia is the new manager.

Hi @smp20! Weird appointment for sure, that's why I was surprised he was NT manager in the first place. His 1 in motivation makes me think that he fraudulently got there.  :lol:

On another hand, what did I say to make you think that I don't like Bastia?

To be completely honest, I like the Ligue 1 as it is now irl with no team from Corsica. They're usually very hard-fighting, almost too aggressive teams which leads to tense matches and away teams players to fear injuries. This can also be quite tense with the local supporters and club personnel. It sometimes gets political, which is never good when it should stick to football.

Recently, very dramatic and sad stuff happened during Ajaccio and Le Havre promotion playoff match. I could not find an article in English but the match resume gives a tiny bit of insight on what happened: http://www.espn.com/soccer/match?gameId=510814

I'm sure you can find one if you look for info about this match. Much more crazy stuff happened off the field.

This is very extreme of course but that makes me feel that for now Ligue 1 is better without clubs from Corsica.

Sorry for having gone off topic this far. I just felt that could interest some of you guys.

10 minutes ago, OnlyLyon said:

Hi @smp20! Weird appointment for sure, that's why I was surprised he was NT manager in the first place. His 1 in motivation makes me think that he fraudulently got there.  :lol:

On another hand, what did I say to make you think that I don't like Bastia?

To be completely honest, I like the Ligue 1 as it is now irl with no team from Corsica. They're usually very hard-fighting, almost too aggressive teams which leads to tense matches and away teams players to fear injuries. This can also be quite tense with the local supporters and club personnel. It sometimes gets political, which is never good when it should stick to football. 

Recently, very dramatic and sad stuff happened during Ajaccio and Le Havre promotion playoff match. I could not find an article in English but the match resume gives a tiny bit of insight on what happened: http://www.espn.com/soccer/match?gameId=510814

I'm sure you can find one if you look for info about this match. Much more crazy stuff happened off the field.

This is very extreme of course but that makes me feel that for now Ligue 1 is better without clubs from Corsica.

Sorry for having gone off topic this far. I just felt that could interest some of you guys.

Haha yes he definitely frauded his way there!

It wasn't anything you said at all, just what I had read about Bastia and the misbehaviour of their 'fans', particularly towards Lyon where they attacked the players :(.

@OnlyLyon - I found the game in question regarding Ajaccio - Le Havre :eek:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ajaccio+vs+le+havre&view=detail&mid=F6F4199D14DA42630CB7F6F4199D14DA42630CB7&FORM=VIRE

Mathieu Coutadeur sent off and gave away a pen for squaring up to the referee and it was all downhill from there!!

Il y a 1 heure, smp20 a dit :

@OnlyLyon - I found the game in question regarding Ajaccio - Le Havre :eek:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ajaccio+vs+le+havre&view=detail&mid=F6F4199D14DA42630CB7F6F4199D14DA42630CB7&FORM=VIRE

Mathieu Coutadeur sent off and gave away a pen for squaring up to the referee and it was all downhill from there!!

Yeah that went really messy. IIrc, the game was suopposed to be played a day before it was actually played but Ajaccio ultras prevented Le Havre's bus to reach the stadium. The game was delayed at first, then postponed. Still the game was played at Ajaccio home stadium the next day or so.

Back to the pitch, the first player to score for Ajaccio is a former Havre player, and the Le Havre striker who equalized and scored the penalty after Coutadeur was sent off is on loan from Lyon, hence the Memphis Depay celebration. It ultimately went to the penalties and Ajaccio's coach, who's also been sent off, got to the pitch to talk to his players and chose the kickers.

Ajaccio won and moved to the next round to play Toulouse, who finished 18 in Ligue 1, for promotion. They were not allowed to play at their home stadium due to sanctions. They lost both games and will still be playing in Ligue 2 next season.

2 hours ago, smp20 said:

@Benjoe - if you come back from relegation and amateur status and press on up the leagues it will be a hell of an achievement. I have faith in the ween, or therefore lack of it :thup:

It's gonna be a long stretch! We're bleeding players, but we can do it! Thanks for the faith in what will not be the ween next season! 

And that Ajaccio - Le Havre match is mental...

1 hour ago, Benjoe said:

It's gonna be a long stretch! We're bleeding players, but we can do it! Thanks for the faith in what will not be the ween next season! 

And that Ajaccio - Le Havre match is mental...

Yeah I can imagine you'll lose a few now you're amateur :( - will you sign any hg at club players? They might be crap but could add depth. Though I'm sure you're going pure :brock:.

I would say scummy Ajaccio as they are our rivals, but it seems like our lot are just as bad if not worse! 

@shaunvamos - solid intake that, plenty of depth!

cbd0c80f8a5067da6dad6b77deab5f9d.png

Parchisi making his second batch of improvements :). As you can see it's at the end of the season, so it's update time! Starting with the youth intakes, Age before Beauty so Bastia first.

7 minutes ago, smp20 said:

Yeah I can imagine you'll lose a few now you're amateur :( - will you sign any hg at club players? They might be crap but could add depth. Though I'm sure you're going pure :brock:.

I would say scummy Ajaccio as they are our rivals, but it seems like our lot are just as bad if not worse! 

@shaunvamos - solid intake that, plenty of depth!

Probably just all the best ones. No biggie. We have lots where they com- wait a minute.

Haha yeah that's what I've heard as well!

@shaunvamos, man. Solid intake again. Definitely something to build on for the future.

6 minutes ago, smp20 said:

cbd0c80f8a5067da6dad6b77deab5f9d.png

Parchisi making his second batch of improvements :). As you can see it's at the end of the season, so it's update time! Starting with the youth intakes, Age before Beauty so Bastia first.

Nice! What's it at now? 

5 minutes ago, Benjoe said:

Nice! What's it at now? 

72f7be4e52e83eb2bf00951027d17700.png

Very happy with this so far - hopefully get in another upgrade on each before next years intake :D

2 hours ago, OnlyLyon said:

Yeah that went really messy. IIrc, the game was suopposed to be played a day before it was actually played but Ajaccio ultras prevented Le Havre's bus to reach the stadium. The game was delayed at first, then postponed. Still the game was played at Ajaccio home stadium the next day or so.

Back to the pitch, the first player to score for Ajaccio is a former Havre player, and the Le Havre striker who equalized and scored the penalty after Coutadeur was sent off is on loan from Lyon, hence the Memphis Depay celebration. It ultimately went to the penalties and Ajaccio's coach, who's also been sent off, got to the pitch to talk to his players and chose the kickers.

Ajaccio won and moved to the next round to play Toulouse, who finished 18 in Ligue 1, for promotion. They were not allowed to play at their home stadium due to sanctions. They lost both games and will still be playing in Ligue 2 next season.

Sounds like a complete mess - glad they didn't get promoted in the end!

comm2.jpg?itok=lAgobjh-

SC Bastia Youth Intake 2022

3e3a0db522296b99b4179a8800e82570.png

Another so called 'golden generation' - we can't have one of those every year surely :lol:. It's a decent intake, with another quality keeper coming through in Susini and a batch of 14-year-olds with potential and I like the look of Reunion-born Hoarau and Lacroix. 

438db9e8b05cff383024f83044886d05.png

e5ef5d78e46c87a3dc3dd3b38c94e8da.png

fe021be0e347d3f0feb3bd10683b475b.png

c19b87a12a1b7eab6877c368c2d2d1f4.png

logo__p8vc53.png

AS Furiani-Agliani 2022 Youth Intake

3062d236de86d0bf01593d484227a3d2.png

Not any quality in depth, but a potential star in Kenzo Pollet who will be straight into the first 11 when he turns 16 in November. Not bad at all for Parchisi first intake!

788488d0b57c0d661fad8453742305d1.png

f528aa35f42cc535c9199642a8b2cdc1.png

54 minutes ago, smp20 said:

Another so called 'golden generation' - we can't have one of those every year surely :lol:.

Sure you can - as long as you're starting 11 are **** you can. No wait, that came out wrong.

Image result for silent gif

48 minutes ago, smp20 said:

Not any quality in depth, but a potential star in Kenzo Pollet who will be straight into the first 11 when he turns 16 in November.

He looks so great!

comm2.jpg?itok=lAgobjh-

SC Bastia 2021/22 Season Review

3a417944ee3e9a651f2efbe55c14f0ff.png

League Table ~ 2021 L1 Results ~ 2022 L1 Results ~ Domestic Cups ~ Europa League ~ Facilities ~ Club Info

A season to be very proud of considering we were expected to finish rock bottom of the league. We had some good patches of form but also some rough patches, as shown by our highest position of 4th and lowest of 17th! We didn't win a home league game until November, which doesn't surprise me considering our 'home' games were played on the mainland at rival's Nice stadium. We beat them in the final game at 'home' in front of a sellout crowd, winning 4 on the bounce to move from very midtable to 7th position.

We comfortably qualifed for EL group stages and did well to finish 2nd in a group containing Spurs and Villarreal - a draw and win vs Spurs was enough to finish above them. However, Leverkusen made light work of us in the 1st Knockout Round, thrashing us 3-0 at home leaving us with an almost impossible task away. We had byes in the domestic cups to the 4th round of the Coupe de Ligue and 9th round in Coupe de France. We were knocked out by Marseilles comfortable in the CdF, but did well in the CdL and were unlucky to go out in the semi-final on penalties.

052cf53cf605fb436697c1871d83807e.png

Transfers ~ Leca ~ Vincensini ~ Palmieri ~ Djiku

Top 5 Performers

Kara ~ Kherbache ~ Romain ~ Coulibaly ~ Brigato-Orengo

In terms of transfers, we brought in the experienced Leca to be our no 1 keeper, with Vincensini his backup. Palmieri comes in as backup and with his experience he will be a key tutor for our young defenders. Our biggest signing was our deadline day swoop for Djiku who bolsters our back line. Of course the star of the show was Mo Kara, who's back on loan from Man City and we've got him for another year! Kherbache continued to impress, while Romain and Coulibaly have been solid performers all season. The surprise of the season is Brigato-Orengo. He made the left wing position his own and makes up for a lack of technically ability with great pace and work rate.

1 hour ago, Benjoe said:

Damn, @smp20. Kara is a beast of his own!

But why don't you use the octagoooooooon. :( 

Sorry I'm usually happier with a stack of numbers :p

61c4ba74d271a65ba84a638b5004033b.png

Here's Mo Kara with his octogon up close and personal :thup:

Archived