Saving Football: Frauding A Nation

Deisler26

france-association.thumb.png.dbf33741e9214cb3431527e0f36260a6.png 

Saving Football - Frauding a Nation

*Voiceover* 

"...Back in the mists of time, in 2015, a man by name of Hakan ran a small, exclusive coaching academy in the South of France. Before his glory days (see @ManUtd1's excellent thread), he was nothing more than the head of the Académie des Fraudes. He had a few disciples, men who had travelled far and wide to learn the ween ways.

Eventually, he could teach them nothing more and abandoned them as he set out to make his fortune. Those pupils gathered around and realised they could outdo the master in following the Youth Only philosophy. They made their way out, under cover of night, and set about conquering France from the inside..."

These pupils all got jobs in France's 5th Tier, the Championnat National 3. They were;

@Makoto Nakamura - Aubagne FC

@wynter - FCSR Haguenau

@BoxToBox - Aviron Bayonnais FC

@MarcxD - Jean d'Arc Drancy

@smp20 - USM Endoume

@kidthekid - Le Puy Foot 43 (FM15, retired)

@Benjoe - Entente Sportive Le Cannet-Rocheville (FM17)

@ManUtd1 - FC Ouest Tourangeau

@Deisler26 - FC Sochaux-Montbeliard

@oriole01 - Vannes OC

@Fer Fuchs Ake - FC Mulhouse

@noikeee - TA Cannes

@Jimbokav1971 - Racing Coulombes Paris (retired)

@Keano16 - Olympique Alès Cévènnes

@Bartrcm - La Roche VCF

@shaunvamos - FC Aurillac Arpajon

@Minuy600 - US Changéenne (retired)

@After - F.C Vaulx

@Schiavone - U.S Tourcoing Football

@Vélodrome - Toulouse Rodéo

This, this is their story....

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bc80b6d9af708743028feb9fcebe12ca.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bb/AvironBayonnais.png

Egoitz is a man who's done the lot as a keeper, won Ligue 1, won the CL, won the World Cup, all before he turned 20 with a group of entirely Basque teammates... Then he turned off FM, closed his laptop and joined that most wonderful of managerial academies... the Académie des Fraudes.

After he graduated, he managed, somehow to convince the (probably senile) chairman of Bayonne to give him a crack of the whip...

With a strong distaste for the modern transfer market, beyond the inherited squad, he'll be exclusively using players who come through the youth ranks.

He was a regen from this thread, for what it's worth...

be5b42bb281d39ac45e98a02103cacee.jpg7ed7ce3732b6e1ed697cc37ad414cab3.png

This is the tactic I'm looking at for now, though it could be completely different as we go on...

dc84cf716e5b995c4c3dd967782d4ddc.png

These are the best player and brightest prospect...

47f826d8f6e4633744b34af715c99196.png4075ebca28e5c6a22d0789db1d2e0d88.png

Image result for aubagne football club

Image result for Stadium of Lattre-de-Tassigny

Aubagne Football Club

National 3 - Corse - Méditerranée

4100e72fb848a49b3bbe502a55940cd8.png

22ced255b1b474f643db9169ad614f13.png

Why Aubagne?

Their close proximity to the port of Marseille and as you can see by the squad, it also leads to a high chance of getting regens with a 2nd nationality to make the youth intake even more interesting!

Enter French/Malagasy manager Makoteu Nakameura!

Manager Profile

Club Background

64b76d3e26534abf4cc6df735ed01839.png

Reserves

ba6f7b2080b38fef309dcba161f90aba.png

Youth Team

ca31c58d743af63386eadef384fc975d.png

Key Players

Nordine Assami

Ennys Hammoud

Oumar Diop

Let's not talk about how my defence is going to cope as a youth only challenge,,,

I'd like to file an official public forum protest for hijacking the ideas @smp20 and I had, and making it a much better idea. :mad: :mad:

Dibs on AS Cannes. That was my original idea, was gonna be a thread titled Finding the Next Zidane - Cannes We Do It? because, of course, Cannes is where Zinedine Zidane crawled out of their womb to become a senior football player. It's only entirely fitting that it morphed into this, since Zidane has become such a giant Fraud in my current thread.

Will eventually join in.... already browsing HDDs and SSDs on Amazon... maybe it can even run already in my current crawling computer, we'll see...

1 minute ago, noikeee said:

I'd like to file an official public forum protest for hijacking the ideas @smp20 and I had, and making it a much better idea. :mad: :mad:

Dibs on AS Cannes. That was my original idea, was gonna be a thread titled Finding the Next Zidane - Cannes We Do It? because, of course, Cannes is where Zinedine Zidane crawled out of their womb to become a senior football player. It's only entirely fitting that it morphed into this, since Zidane has become such a giant Fraud in my current thread.

Will eventually join in.... already browsing HDDs and SSDs on Amazon... maybe it can even run already in my current crawling computer, we'll see...

Objection: Denied

2 minutes ago, BoxToBox said:

Just got it in my news feed that Strasbourg signed this boy.... Kin' hell.

87eb68e650e51d772421ebe14b44bbd0.png

He's better than their first team strikers!

Not a Vogel :thdn:.

zs2Sfph.png?12YIDsMC.png

Finding the new Fraudane - Cannes it be done?

Pre-season 2017/2018

Right, I tweaked some things in my computer and am crossing my fingers in hope this magically fixed everything. French-Moroccan manager Henry Santini says hi.

qkWUipN.jpg 

LsL7SU5.jpg

Henry Santini takes over one of the most highly reputable clubs in this challenge. As you can see from how high they used to be at:

W3FNExo.jpg 

Of course, AS Cannes are famous, not just from being a club from the town of the Film Festival, also for having produced Zinedine Fraudane back then as a youth player in the early 1990s.

The current squad is less glamorous, but does have some pretty nifty players for a 5th tier... except for the horrendous lack of center-backs:

PcVp7XS.jpg 

Best player being Kenny Gillet:

5L05l9M.jpg 

The facilities are not great for what I'm used to working with, but I suppose for this level I really really can't complain about this:

oeOzxPR.jpg 

Board wants us to finish in the top half of the National 3 Corse-Med. I think that's surprisingly unambitious/achievable. Another surprise is... expecting Mr. Chairman to be some grey haired corporate nobody, and finding a recent French international instead:

aPPBwSR.jpg

And finally, a few technical details screenshots:

Hg8hrLe.jpgfPW07zO.jpg 

I've added the Algerian, Tunisian and Moroccan leagues to see if more big talents show up from the North of Africa and perhaps could we even at some stage create some kind of exchange programme with clubs there? That would really help us produce the next Fraudane.

Off we go then!

1 minute ago, ManUtd1 said:

At least, we will until @BoxToBox gets a straight red for dripping sweat onto Firminho, who catches a cold, thus earning Boxie a 10-match ban.

Entirely plausible, I'm known for my violently aggressive drops of sweat.

I'm the guy still playing FM15, so imagine I'm stuck in a parallel universe where 2014 is the same as 2017 in this universe.

Oh yeah, My FM skin is also weird. This save should end well.

Manger Profile: Nigerian manager who wears a mask so people would focus on his football and not his face.

197874762_Screenshotfrom2018-06-0617-54-34.thumb.png.fade0de40e3be428e58c550f5e742920.png

Club Overview: ASLR for short. Founded in 2011 with a history waiting to be filled.

1255083900_Screenshotfrom2018-06-0617-54-09.thumb.png.cafe679a567fa53789884e2267a052f8.png 971424413_Screenshotfrom2018-06-0617-59-38.thumb.png.a3d6a19b914291201292a36adc2e6140.png

Star Player

716772432_Screenshotfrom2018-06-0618-06-11.thumb.png.c0d7e434ba329f7efaa01dd38de9bd82.png

11 hours ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

af82e9f01f10aa360df5e0336ff3cf2d.png

With our squad unbalance this is how we will line up, player roles will change. Benjoe has the ween, we have the girth.

Ah, yes. The Banana Ween syndrome. 

I feel sorry for you. 

Tactics

My team is bad and we lost all our strikers as they were on non contract. So we are going to play an attacking 4-4-2-0 strikerless.

The idea is for the defense to boot the ball upfield and for our wingers and two attacking midfielders to figure something out because I can't.

The three instructions I used were more direct passes, exploit the flanks, and close down more. 

277769089_Screenshotfrom2018-06-0618-48-25.thumb.png.6ab85a2e51874633948f618ef80131d6.png

And with that

JoyousSharpEnglishpointer-max-1mb.gif.c8f6366b5fd8e65df15c6af3644b10a1.gif

54 minutes ago, noikeee said:

Best player being Kenny Gillet:

5L05l9M.jpg 

Kenny Gillet is an ex Barnet player, (and decent indeed). 

Why can't I see your pictures? I had this with someone the other day and can't remember how I fixed it. 

26 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Kenny Gillet is an ex Barnet player, (and decent indeed). 

Why can't I see your pictures? I had this with someone the other day and can't remember how I fixed it. 

Don't bother, Gillet's gone already.

:mad:

First feelings are this is proving a bit of a fraud of a challenge so far.

1 hour ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

What the actual hell is going on? :lol:

And why wasn't I invited? :kriss:

Well, the last party we invited you to, you showed up with a moldy potato in a dirty shoe...

i dont know what i expected arrested development GIF

zs2Sfph.png?12YIDsMC.png

Finding the new Fraudane - Cannes it be done?

Mid-season update 2017/2018

(Transfers)

I'm afraid we lost Gillet to a semi-pro side from the National 2. Before him, a kid had also been snapped up. Having everyone on amateur contracts is pretty damn brutal.

dRY8mk0.jpg

To say this hasn't been an easy start would be an understatement. The sheer amount of red dots you can see in the fixtures list is slightly depressing. We just haven't been able to get any sort of run going, and then negativity piles up with low morale etc. There were fleeting good moments when we got a crazy pre-season win over Genk, and when Pau (from 2 divisions above us) had to go to the 90th minute to break us down in the cup, but we've been generally awful.

I am in serious trouble now, on "very insecure" status with the board and am just slightly surprised I haven't been sacked yet. As it stands I don't think I'm surviving the season and the challenge of finding the new Fraudane might be very shortlived indeed. The only things that could save me, are the fact the team is ever so very slowly gelling together (the match cohesion bar has been slowly increasing), and perhaps a little miracle of good players later in the youth intake. But I'm not so sure I can survive until then.

d9MuSvB.jpg

Archived