Sports Interactive Community
SPrice

Asking Price not being accepted

My bids aren't being accepted for Luke Shaw despite being at the asking price value. Man Utd will always demand higher. I manage Chelsea so when I declared interest Shaw said he wanted to leave and is transfer listed by request. Is this a bug or are they demanding higher because I manage a rival and I was the one who upset him so he wanted to leave?

IMG_0988[1].JPG

IMG_0989[1].JPG

It can happen if manager of selling club dislike you. I once had to overpay 10m, 10m more than asking price to get some wonderkid striker from Chelsea, as Mancini (Chelsea manager) was pissed because i unsettled him. 

I have a good relationship with Mourinho and am one of his favoured personnel as a friend.

Are you offering the whole asking price up front , as this may be what they are wanting

If there are more than 1 club bidding, then it is likely that the asking price will be just a guideline and they will push for as much as you are willing to pay

When they started making their above asking price demands it was just me interested. Arsenal are interested now so maybe it is that.