Is it possible to make a FULLY new custom continental championship with leagues and cups?

Champol

Hi guys. I would like to make a lot of questions about this topic, but will start with the main ones, and then I will add more.

Since long ago, I've been wanting to create a new league system from scratch to simulate on FM (2018 or previous), but my plan is a little bit over the top...

So, my original plan is:

1. I want to create a new continent (if possible).
  2. In this continent, I want to create 16 new countries (if possible).
  3. In each country, I want to create a league system and a national cup, with ~80 new custom teams per country.
  4. I want to create a new championship for this custom continent, like the Champions League.
  5. Finally, the point of this is to simulate this whole "new world" on FM, playing with one of the custom teams.

So the first questions I want to know are:

1. Is it possible to create a new continent and countries on FM edit?
  2. If I can't create countries, can I change some of them from one continent to other? (for example: make Mexico part of South America).
  3. If I can't create countries, is it possible to edit the flag of existing countries? (to make them look "custom").
  4. Is it possible to edit more than one league system in the same database edit?
  5. If I start a game with an edited database, can I modify the colors and kits of the teams AFTER I start playing?
  6. Is it possible to modify the way FM creates custom player's names? Because I think it uses a predefined set of first names and surnames.

That's all for now, thanks very much! :)

~ Champol

1. No

2. Yes but you can cause problems because lot of things are linked in fm.

3. Yes

4. Yes

5. I think you can with in-game editor

6. Im not sure about this- we have here one good thread related to this issue. I think some guys managed to find workaround or some kind of solution for this. But im not sure. You can always use some similar nation to edit for your needs.

One more thing- if you start this - you will have lot of issues with all continents and international competitions. 

Archived